EDD March 2013

cagnes

Congrats Cagnes,

Just 3 days ago, I went for u/s scan too & at 5 1/2 wks of pregnancy(confirm by gynae), unable to detect hearbeat just able to see the yolk & sac only. At 6wks plus depends too whether can detect heartbeat but for my previous pregnancy at 6wks plus able to.
Btw, my nxt appt & scan will only be on 30th July, by then my pregnancy will b 8 1/2 wks. Hopefully can detect heartbeat.

Btw cagnes, update us on your appt for nxt monday k .. :D

my dates are roughly the same as you. :001_302:

ok, will update. really hope can see or i'll get worried again..

ArDz

cagnes,

As this is my 2nd pregnancy, let me share wif u my experiences. The best is to buy after 20wks of pregnancy or to b exact only after u know the gender of the baby.

Try to buy after 20wks but not later than 32wks or 36wks. By then, you will be tired easily & as for me @ 32wks my feet start to swollen(normal nearing EDD).

Hope this helps.. :D

cagnes

ArDz noted.
i only bought socks for now, haven't got clothes yet. stopping myself for now till i know the gender

MsSaggi

Me, I bought this promotion by Tommee Tippee! Just can't resist the promotion. & I will be getting this playard which I really like since they say they have limited stocks available.. ;D

MsSaggi

When I went to KKH, they say I can't have it cause it's for their reference. So there goes my very first scan film. Hopefully I'll get a copy of tomorrow ultrasound.. ;)

NeyMO

Yup, agree with ArDz.. I think I ll go to do the shopping after the gender confirmed..

Soooooo exicited.... :001_302:

NeyMO

Ms Saggi, I requested the copy of u/s after they did the scanning.. from Kandang Kerbau Hospital during my 5wks visit...

Btw, does anyone able to give some advices about the pre-natal and delivery package? Sooo sorry, first time mummy.. :shyxxx:

NeyMO

Ms Saggi and Cagnes, thanks for advices.... Yup, books also advise to do the travelling preferably during second trimester when bb more stable...

(sigh) I have had planned this trip few weeks ago and that time I still ve no ideas that I probably get preggy >0<

I used to do my backpacking with my DH only and this is the first time with 3 persons, feel excited but extremely worried as well :001_302: Hmmm..... will need to check with my gynae next mon and if he think my condition is not suitable for the trip, then no choice has to cancel it :embarrassed:

cagnes

Ms Saggi and Cagnes, thanks for advices.... Yup, books also advise to do the travelling preferably during second trimester when baby more stable...

(sigh) I have had planned this trip few weeks ago and that time I still ve no ideas that I probably get preggy >0<

I used to do my backpacking with my dear husband only and this is the first time with 3 persons, feel excited but extremely worried as well :001_302: Hmmm..... will need to check with my gynae next mon and if he think my condition is not suitable for the trip, then no choice has to cancel it :embarrassed:

ya,better check with your gynae.. to play safe ;)
you are in thomson medical too?

NeyMO

Cagnes, yes yes... play safe is more important than anything.. :001_302:

Yes, I will be in TMC - Dr Paul Tseng. Have you heard this gynae b4? Any comments? And how about you?

cagnes

me also at thomson medical, but i am with DR AL Lim at 5th level,recommended by my aunt.
don't really know about Dr paul Tseng thou.. my next appt also next monday :D