EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Oppss.... i hate waiting but if my DH and I feel comfortable with him after the visit, probably will stick to him. Else have to look for other gynaes...

Cagnes, do you ve any ideas of the pre-natal/delivery package at TMC?

cagnes

I have not ask about it, probably will enquiry in few months time.
I wnted to deliver in parkway east, but I don't think my gynae can.

ArDz

When I went to KKH, they say I can't have it cause it's for their reference. So there goes my very first scan film. Hopefully I'll get a copy of tomorrow ultrasound.. ;)
Perhaps you should just remind them b4 they do the scanning & as for the previous scanning you can try ask a copy from your gynae .. :)

ArDz

Just wondering if anyone does travelling during her first trimester? Will it be safe to do so?
Ellooo NeyMO, to play safe better not to travel for the 1st trimester especially if by air.
Some pple say if travel by coach or by driving should b ok.
But then again everybody is not the same.
The best is to consult gynae of your condition.

:)

NeyMO

ArDz, soooooooo worried now.. yes, totally agree to play safe in order to keep the bb safe inside womb :001_302:.. will consult with Dr PT about my condition of travelling next Mon.. Probably this will be my last backpacking trip with DH if green light given by him.. Else, I'll just cancel the trip and rest at home...

ArDz

ArDz, soooooooo worried now.. yes, totally agree to play safe in order to keep the bb safe inside womb :001_302:.. will consult with Dr PT about my condition of travelling next Mon.. Probably this will be my last backpacking trip with DH if green light given by him.. Else, I'll just cancel the trip and rest at home...
NeyMO, don't get urself worried too much & get too stress up k.
During these 40wks u shud get urself relax & treasure the journey.
But just to chk with u, when u go backpacking, do u carry heavy bag & walk alot?
From what I know backpacking can b very tiring & walk alot.

NeyMO

ArDz, we usually bring lesser stuffs during our backpacking so that we could just dump our bag after check in backpacker hostel. But you are right, we walked a lot cause really wanna save $$ in the trip (haha... thats why go backpacking instead of follow tour :001_302:)

I will let the thing go by its nature. If I am allowed to go then I will just go there and rest + sleep.. haha.. dun really feel like walking a lot this time due to bb inside :001_302:

Frankly speaking, I do really cherish this trip as I know I would tie down with BB for few years before going to have next backpacking.. so wish me good luck!!!

Thanks for your concern, ArDz.. :eek: I'll treasure this pregnancy journey.. Life is so amazing and wonderful to me :Dancing_tongue:

ArDz

ArDz, we usually bring lesser stuffs during our backpacking so that we could just dump our bag after check in backpacker hostel. But you are right, we walked a lot cause really wanna save $$ in the trip (haha... thats why go backpacking instead of follow tour :001_302:)

I will let the thing go by its nature. If I am allowed to go then I will just go there and rest + sleep.. haha.. dun really feel like walking a lot this time due to bb inside :001_302:

Frankly speaking, I do really cherish this trip as I know I would tie down with BB for few years before going to have next backpacking.. so wish me good luck!!!

Thanks for your concern, ArDz.. :eek: I'll treasure this pregnancy journey.. Life is so amazing and wonderful to me :Dancing_tongue:
NeyMO, its just a small matter.. :)
I really do understand how u feel abt the trip.
Coz after giving birth to my son, its tough to spend time just wif hubby.
But of coz ur health & baby's are important too.
Wateva it is, just take care k, stay positive & smile always.
Just update on your nxt appt here.
And if u go on wif the trip, enjoy urself & do tc & dun get urself too tired k!

Smile always .. :)

ArDz

Does anyone feels hungry always lately?
I m feeling hungry starting this week... I dun wanna gain 30kg again during pregnancy!

:shyxxx:

babyjade

Yes yes im eating so much!! Do uthink we can exercise? I cancelled my dance course seeking refund cos i can't do street jazz scared will cause harm to baby. Any idea what exercise I can do? I feel chunky alr >.<

MsSaggi

Me ! My stomach feels like I'm fasting... Hopefully, I will be able to fast this coming fasting month... Though I just ate, my stomach will really growl... Hehe!

ArDz

Me ! My stomach feels like I'm fasting... Hopefully, I will be able to fast this coming fasting month... Though I just ate, my stomach will really growl... Hehe!
Lol.. yeah hopefully i can fast too starting this saturday .. :)

NeyMO

Please forgive my ignorance... I suppose expectant mummy could be excluded during fasting month?

rekha89

Hi all mum to be
My EDD is around feb 1st week. I am now in my 12th week according to the scan reports. On my scan before 3weeks i heard my babies heart beat. I dont know how to express my feelings of that here. Just a tear came from my eyes. I am my hus was so happy to hear it and the doctor told that the baby is fine and happy.
Am happy for my baby. :D

Pinkyinbaby88

Hi Mummies to be in Mar 2013

Realised quite a few mummies have the same EDD by self calculation...
I'm in my 2nd pregnancy and EDD also self predict around 11 March next year...
Any mummies here going SGH for check up this month???
As my 1st check up will be at 24, this coming tuesday...

NeyMO

Congrats to Rekha and Pinkyinbaby !!! :001_302:

I have rapid heartbeat (> 100bpm) and short of breath sometimes.. Literature suggested rapid heartbeat is due to the increased of blood supply that bring in O2 to bb; short of breath is due to increased progesterone sensitizes our lung to CO2 and therefore expectant mummy used to get rid of CO2 more often. I feel sometimes really hard for me to cope with the new symptons although I know my body is working much more harder during first trimester..

Does anyone suffer the same symptons as me?