EDD March 2013

MsSaggi

Updates!
My EDD will be 14th March as confirmed by my gynae earlier.. Was so happy to see my lil' precious... Seeing & listening to the heartbeat... ;D

babyjade

Hi neymo i feel breathless too! And bloated.
I feel awfully tired and unable to work long hous lately but my job nature requires me too. I have leg cramp. My friend suggested maternity compression socks but i think
For safe case probably after 3 months? Or can i start wearing them now?

NeyMO:673211 said:
Congrats to Rekha and Pinkyinbaby !!! :001_302:

I have rapid heartbeat (> 100bpm) and short of breath sometimes.. Literature suggested rapid heartbeat is due to the increased of blood supply that bring in O2 to bb; short of breath is due to increased progesterone sensitizes our lung to CO2 and therefore expectant mummy used to get rid of CO2 more often. I feel sometimes really hard for me to cope with the new symptons although I know my body is working much more harder during first trimester..

Does anyone suffer the same symptons as me?

Pinkyinbaby88

I have rapid heartbeat (> 100bpm) and short of breath sometimes.. Literature suggested rapid heartbeat is due to the increased of blood supply that bring in O2 to bb; short of breath is due to increased progesterone sensitizes our lung to CO2 and therefore expectant mummy used to get rid of CO2 more often. I feel sometimes really hard for me to cope with the new symptons although I know my body is working much more harder during first trimester..

​​​Thx Thx!!! =D
I do suffer the same symptoms too for this pregnancy..
I still wonder is it b'coz this lil angel is much more picky than my elder one.. =P

Pinkyinbaby88

Hi neymo i feel breathless too! And bloated.
I feel awfully tired and unable to work long hous lately but my job nature requires me too. I have leg cramp. My friend suggested maternity compression socks but i think
For safe case probably after 3 months? Or can i start wearing them now?
​​Hi Babyjade
Maybe u can try this method..
1) In a tub, add some sea salt inside the warm water.
2) Soak for awhile and do some relaxation exercise on the toes and ankle area to stretching
3) Before sleeping, put your leg up on a pillow for the blood flow to prevent cramp often.
4) Every time after u wakes up, massage your legs a bit before walking down to do ur rountine...

Hope this will help u in relieving often cramp and leg ache... =)))

ArDz

Please forgive my ignorance... I suppose expectant mummy could be excluded during fasting month?
Its ok NeyMO.
Its not a conpulsary for a pregnant lady to fast during fasting mth.
For me if fasting mth falls on my 1st trimester, I wouldnt even fast
coz I used to have a miscarriage.
I believe that 1st trimester is very2 crucial.

:)

ArDz

Hi all mum to be
My EDD is around feb 1st week. I am now in my 12th week according to the scan reports. On my scan before 3weeks i heard my babies heart beat. I dont know how to express my feelings of that here. Just a tear came from my eyes. I am my hus was so happy to hear it and the doctor told that the baby is fine and happy.
Am happy for my baby. :D
Congrats rekha89!!!
Which hospital u went to?

ArDz

Hi Mummies to be in Mar 2013

Realised quite a few mummies have the same EDD by self calculation...
I'm in my 2nd pregnancy and EDD also self predict around 11 March next year...
Any mummies here going SGH for check up this month???
As my 1st check up will be at 24, this coming tuesday...
Congrats Pinkyinbaby88!!! :)

ArDz

I will few thatvway if i m too tired or walking quite a distance.
As for my previous pregnancy, 32wks onwards i feel short of breath
especially at night.

NeyMO

Thank God!! My baby has been showing a superb strong heartbeat to us during our visit just now :Dancing_wub:CRL is 18.84mm for 8weeks and 2 days.

My Gynae, Dr Paul Tseng is friendly and charming. : ) nurses in the clinic all are friendly as well. My waiting time only about 20 mins, much more faster than I expected : ) My next appointment will be Aug 21 for OSCAR scanning. May I know anyone does it before? How is the experience?

cagnes

Thank God!! My baby has been showing a superb strong heartbeat to us during our visit just now :Dancing_wub:CRL is 18.84mm for 8weeks and 2 days.

My Gynae, Dr Paul Tseng is friendly and charming. : ) nurses in the clinic all are friendly as well. My waiting time only about 20 mins, much more faster than I expected : ) My next appointment will be Aug 21 for OSCAR scanning. May I know anyone does it before? How is the experience?
Congrats!! ;)

cagnes

I waited 1 1/2 hours for mine :( super long waiting time..
saw the little heartbeat, but my gynae didn't do any measurement for CRL.. He ask me back in 10days time to check as he suspect mine may be a twin.. Seems to have another yolk sac.:001_302:

MsSaggi

saw the little heartbeat, but my gynae didn't do any measurement for CRL.. He ask me back in 10days time to check as he suspect mine may be a twin.. Seems to have another yolk sac.:001_302:
Wow, twins. Hehe!
Congrats to you.. ;))

MsSaggi

Was the heartbeat really strong ? When I went for my check up last week, was not that loud at 6 weeks 1 day.. Measurement of 4.4mm..
Can't wait for my next appt.. Baby will be around 8 weeks ?

Hi all! I am also around 5 weeks pregnant and just went to Thomson clinic (tampines) to do the scan. My husband prefers that I have a female gynae. So I may have to look around for another. My first consultation and scan costs $97. Super expensive. Is it normal?

NeyMO

Wow, twin ...:001_302: Congrats!!!

NeyMO

Was the heartbeat really strong ? When I went for my check up last week, was not that loud at 6 weeks 1 day.. Measurement of 4.4mm..
Can't wait for my next appt.. Baby will be around 8 weeks ?

MsSaggi, dun worry coz sometimes 6weeks is too early. Keep us updated for your following checkup ya!!

My bb's heartbeat is >150bpm, gynae said active enough :001_302: (Thank God!!) My hubby looked unbelievable when he listen to heartbeat. So real for a life .....:001_302:

Stumbled upon something interesting to share about CRL measurement:

"The fetal pole grows at a rate of about 1 mm a day, starting at the 6th week of gestational age. Thus, a simple and accurate way to "date the fetus" in an early pregnancy is to add the length of the fetal pole (in mm) to 6 weeks. Using this method, a fetal pole measuring 5 mm would have a gestational age of 6 weeks and 5 days."

Pretty accurate by using this measurement plus/minus.