EDD March 2013

babyjade

wow Neymo! congrats! am happy to hear good news abt your bb.
Monday is my turn to do it... oh man* hehe but time to see bb again!

So happy to share with you all...

My OSCAR result is out and the Thomson Medical Centre called me just now to update the result.

My risk ratio is 1:6823 (Boderline is 1:250) :001_302:

NeyMO

wow Neymo! congrats! am happy to hear good news abt your bb.
Monday is my turn to do it... oh man* hehe but time to see bb again!
Thanks babyjade!!! The OSCAR scanning resutl really make my day because the important concern for us to ensure an healthy bb inside womb ! :001_302: Never expect Thomson Medical Centre result would come out within 3 days and definitely this ceased my worries due to my next appointment with Dr PT is next Sat (Sept 1)!!

Babyjade, during the OSCAR, you will be able to see your baby head, arms, legs, heart beating, nose and etc... quite detailed yet impressive!! Where are you doing your OSCAR scanning?

NeyMO

Congrats NeyMo.. :) that good news
Thanks Smilem. :001_302:

You will be doing your OSCAR at Thomson as well right? They able to give you the result within 3 days. :001_302: And that's why I think why they charge soooooooooo expensive.... :nah:

NeyMO

Dear mummies,

Anyone of you interested to take maternity photograph? Any recommendation? In fact I prefer female photographer :001_302: hehe... i know it is too early to check but too excited to do when I am quite free these 2 months...

aprilcheong

Hi mummies,

I'm currently in my 9th week and EDD is 25th Mar (based on my own calculations lol). Have yet to see any gynae but going to have my first appt on this coming Tues!

Cheers~ ^^

Hashbaby

Hi Hashbaby..
i'm sorry to hear your loss.. please take care of your health & sure able to get another..
i lost mine in March .. and i preggie again in July. Txs god..

SO you also take good care of yourself and don't street tooo much.. our mood really affect our health.

take care.
Hi
Were u given pain killers after the procedure
I have just one more days stock
I am wondering if I am in pain after that
As the pain killer given isnt found OTC

I have a very low pain threshold

Send me ur email
I am not sure if I can give the gynae name here

babyjade

Hihi lucky mum and nemo.
Is the Robinson sale still on? I am not Robinson member leh. Thought of going down to have a look!

NeyMO

Halo babyjade, I'm not Robinson member as well. So wait for your girls to keep me updated abt the sales as well. LOL

l0r3tTa

Congratulations Aprilcheong. Welcome to the club :)

aprilcheong:685031 said:
Hi mummies,

I'm currently in my 9th week and EDD is 25th Mar (based on my own calculations lol). Have yet to see any gynae but going to have my first appt on this coming Tues!

Cheers~ ^^

aprilcheong

Congratulations Aprilcheong. Welcome to the club :)
Thanks l0r3tTa! Since this is my #1, I'm hoping to glean some experience from mummies who've gone through this hehe..

Hi babyjade and NeyMo,

I'm not a Robinson member but I think there'll be a Robinson sale at expo from 30 Aug to 9 Sep, if that's what you are looking for. :)

NeyMO

Thanks l0r3tTa! Since this is my #1, I'm hoping to glean some experience from mummies who've gone through this hehe..

Hi babyjade and NeyMo,

I'm not a Robinson member but I think there'll be a Robinson sale at expo from 30 Aug to 9 Sep, if that's what you are looking for. :)

Thanks, aprilcheong!!! :001_302:

ClaraZ

Hi to all mummy to be... My Edd will be on 19 march 2013... Do you ladies feel tired every now & then? cant really find a good position to sleep & that cause my lower back to ache badly. any remedy to ease the aching back? Btw, can we still go for massage??

mhjt

Hi all, I'm really new to this forum. Just joined!

We're expecting our first on 3rd March :)

Nice to meet you all.

cagnes

Hi mummies, do u all know if there are any other alternatives for dha capsules ? Like any liquid type to replace the gel capsule type?i just can't swallow :( feel so horrible whenever I think of taking it.. My doc say only way is to break the capsule and take the liquid in it, but he stated it will be fishy.. Just wondering if any of u tried other alternatives?

smilem

Hi Neymo

I'm interested and my hubby agreed to take with me when i in 3rd trimester.. i really look forward to that :)

Dear mummies,

Anyone of you interested to take maternity photograph? Any recommendation? In fact I prefer female photographer :001_302: hehe... i know it is too early to check but too excited to do when I am quite free these 2 months...

smilem

Hasbaby

i did't go thru the cleaning process by doc... it just dropped out and was in pain & bleed for 1 week.. after that i went bk KK to checkup, the doc say no nit medicine nor clean up..

Hi
Were u given pain killers after the procedure
I have just one more days stock
I am wondering if I am in pain after that
As the pain killer given isnt found OTC

I have a very low pain threshold

Send me ur email
I am not sure if I can give the gynae name here