EDD March 2013

luckymum

Welcome all mummies!

I do feel much better and wow! Second tri is coming! Hehee..

The Robinson sale is ongoing but the private sale is one day members only. They have it every few months. I am sure just before Christmas sale there will be another one. That's when I will stock up baby bottles and other supplies! Keep you all updated! I hope the nuk premium choice bottles will be on sale!!

I am Isetan, Robinson and ck tang card member.. Can tell I like to shop hoh?

Anyway there is a baby fair by motherhood magazine in nov at expo!

smilem

Hi luckymum

txs for info. Woa.. u have so many cards.. please keep us update when there is sales on.

Txs :)

Welcome all mummies!

The Robinson sale is ongoing but the private sale is one day members only. They have it every few months. I am sure just before Christmas sale there will be another one. That's when I will stock up baby bottles and other supplies! Keep you all updated! I hope the nuk premium choice bottles will be on sale!!

cagnes

Hehe all girls love shopping !!
I am already holding myself back from buying too much stuff for now..

Welcome all mummies!

NeyMO

Welcome all mummies!

Wow... Luckymum so you are superb VIP for most of the malls lor... LOL

For myself, I think I'll be starting to do shopping for bb stuffs during year-end when Christmas is around the corner. Believe that time will be more sales.. Currently I am superb bz with my work - papers writing and lot of presentations and seminars to attend.. :err: hopefully my bb like the scientific fetal education :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi mummies... Tml I will be going for my Oscar scan.. Any idea what will be going on?? Just normal scan?
hello ClaraZ, where will you be doing your Oscar scan? I'd had donemine at Thomson last Tue and it was simply a simple ultrasound scanning to measure the thickness of neck fluid of bb also plus a blood test (to measure b-hcg and PPAP-A).

The whole process for myself was pretty fast and I was informed the good result by the nurse of Thomson within 3 days. :001_302:

So dun worry, you will be seeing your little precious one tomorrow!! :001_302:

NeyMO

So excited to see my little precious one tomorrow - 14 weeks :001_302:

Some people say perhaps the gynae could tell the gender already :Dancing_tongue:

NeyMO

Just done with my Gynae visit this morning. My lit previous one was moving actively inside womb, like playing roller coster :Dancing_tongue:

And it is true, Gynae able to tell the gender for 14weeks fetus. My Gynae showed my hubby and I a distinguish "stick out stuff" (shy) and said "See.. He is a active BOY". We are over the moon today :001_302:

Anyway, my EDD is estimated to be slightly one week earlier based on the CRL - 24 Feb 2012 .

NeyMO

Wow wow congrats neymo !!! Can totally feel your joy !!!!
Thanks Babyjade!! Yes, couldn't really expect to see the gender today. Really happy when baby was so guai move to the right position when Gynae asked him to do so during scanning.

Waiting for my 20weeks detailed scanning next Month. Hopefully everything is fine : )

ClaraZ

Hi NeyMo mummy... I did my Oscar test at Thomson Medical. The whole process took quite long as 1st half bb was pretty fusion doing what was required but 2nd half bb went to zzzz mood. Hence I have to walk for 30mins just to wake bb up. The very last scan they did BB was doing the kiao ka pose like a boss .. cant wait for next mth's appt. Hopefully will know the gender by then and start shopping! :D

NeyMO:687447 said:
Hi mummies... Tml I will be going for my Oscar scan.. Any idea what will be going on?? Just normal scan?
hello ClaraZ, where will you be doing your Oscar scan? I'd had donemine at Thomson last Tue and it was simply a simple ultrasound scanning to measure the thickness of neck fluid of bb also plus a blood test (to measure b-hcg and PPAP-A).

The whole process for myself was pretty fast and I was informed the good result by the nurse of Thomson within 3 days. :001_302:

So dun worry, you will be seeing your little precious one tomorrow!! :001_302:

NeyMO

Hello ClaraZ mummy, sooooooo cute of ur bb during OSCAR scanning- zzzz mode :001_302: My bb always move actively inside womb during scanning- waving hands, kicking legs etc.. Lol

Yup, I heard most of the gynae able to tell gender for >14 weeks fetus. So excited when the gender was revealed. Haha.. any gender preferred?

Enjoy your shopping then :001_302: I'll mostly do little of shopping during year-end sales, with festival celebration mood :001_302:

NeyMO

may i ask any mummy-to-b joined the TMC FBI package?
Morning Smilem, I've had checked with my gynae last sat and he didnt join the FBI program at TMC. So my gynae visit does not entitle with any 10% discount. But this FBI will have other benefits too. You may take the brochure and discuss if this program could benefit you. For my case, after discussing with my hubby, we are not so keen in taking this package since our gynae is opt out from the program. 1 year subscription is $148 and if you think you will be spending > $1500 in TMC then it might be considered.