EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Re: cf lady

Woa..i din even think of the CL yet ... jia lat.. i still idling of where to get bb stuff.. & buy maternity clothes coz i cant fix in my jeans
Me too.. I couldn't fix into my jeans.. so I wear dress all the time.. :001_302: Four month already... lit baby bump show :001_302:

NeyMO

Hi mummies,

I have had starting "Round Ligament Pain Syndrome".. A lower abdonimal pain due to the muscle of ligaments start to stretching to accomadate the growth of bb in womb. :nah: Happy to know bb is growing but I HATE this kind of ON/OFF pain : (

Apr gal

Hi mummies,

I have had starting "Round Ligament Pain Syndrome".. A lower abdonimal pain due to the muscle of ligaments start to stretching to accomadate the growth of bb in womb. :nah: Happy to know bb is growing but I HATE this kind of ON/OFF pain : (
Hi, think tat I started wif d ligament pain a week or 2 earlier. Early Tis week (w16) begin to feel baby movement i think. I mean some funny feeling which I dunno how to explain. Haha...

babyjade

jiayou wor! but the starting will be tough. my sis was in a lying down position because of the surgery.
so the angle was abit difficult for the baby to latch on. but with determination and all, everything got better day by day.
the nurses are v important in guiding and helping you to massage your bust to ensure that the ducts are not blocked.
if encounter any difficulties in bf, should just call up the nurses and seek help!
i hope i can bf well do. hope there is supply of milk and hopefully no engorgement LOL *cross my fingers*

Yeah... so happy to hear that!! :001_302:

NeyMO

Wow.. apr gal.. so happy for you... you can start feeling your lit is moving inside.. :001_302: ....

So far I didnt feel any "suspicious' movement but I think he is growing well inside my womb as experience the round ligament pain..Looking forward to the first kick ...

My hubby told me just now he wanted to see the bb again but he need to wait for another 4 weeks before our 20weeks scanning.. He already inpatient for the waiting time LOL :001_302:

kwokm

Mommies who plan to bf need nipple cream for crack nipples due to latching, i have medala purelan 100 37g BNIB expiry dec2013. Pm me for quick deal. More than 30% disc. Over bought as I have avent and sample of lansinoh.

jenhua

Hi, has anyone decided which hospital to give birth at?
I am struggling between Mount A. and TMC.
Any suggestions?

Oqleong

I also have that also

Hi mummies,

MsSaggi

Hi mummies,

How is the pain like? Cause I had this sharp pain at the lower abdomen.. It comes on & off. Isit like that ?

NeyMO

How is the pain like? Cause I had this sharp pain at the lower abdomen.. It comes on & off. Isit like that ?
Yes, this is exactly what I experienced .. But it wont be a harm as long as we dont have any bleeding, fever and backpain..

NeyMO

Hi, has anyone decided which hospital to give birth at?
I am struggling between Mount A. and TMC.
Any suggestions?
My Gynae Dr PT from TMC allows me to deliver at Thomson or Mount A. After discussed with hubby, both of us were thinking it will be convenient for our gynae to visit us during my labor time at Thomson so we decided to choose Thomson.