EDD March 2013

nyukmooy

Hi all March Mummies To be!!!

Have been busy with preparing my DS for his Childcare registration and confirmation of my baby gender which leads me to be away from this post for months and realize I missed out a lot of new topics...

Just last week managed to get the confirmation of my baby gender, happy to know we are going to have a princess in the house finally and will be giving birth in SGH around 9 March 2013... Hopefully can be earlier so tat both my babies can celebrate their b'day together in near future.. :p

Just wondering any mummies here having difficulty in sleeping at night and suffering terrible backaches??
Is there any ways to ease the backache and insomnia??
As having hard time concentrating in take care my elder son during the day and feel bad neglecting him often as my backache is really a torture to let me do anything.. :(
Hi PinkyinBaby

Regarding backache, there are two exercise you can do to reduce the pain. I was suffering backache and leg cramp in trimester 2. Some of the mommies recommend me to do yoga and my gynae was recommended me to do swimming.

I tried to swim once a week, backache problem has sovled. I have no more backache or leg cramp. You can try. Now, my baby hit 28w, i could not sleep middle of the night these few days as my baby move around in my tummy and not because backache anymnore.

nyukmooy

Sometimes men find it hard to understand woman... So I rather spend the time to ease my aching and caring for my son...
I only started to be SAHM after I realized my pregnancy... As the 1st trimester was killing me... Unable to work as normal and often have pains around my abdomen area... After 3 months, doctor also told me that my placenta is low.. May have risk of miscarriage... So decided to stay home to take care my son and self till I give birth den plan to go back work force...

Started to miss the time when working alr... But appreciating the moments with my son in another hand...
Hi Pinkyinbaby,

Communication is very important. In order to get support from your hubby, you need to talk to him and let him understand your situation now what difficulties that you are facing right now. I do agree, sometime just find that man not really understand woman needs and wants. As a woman, we need to be patient and talk to our hubby and let him know what we need him to do and what we want from him.

For me, I'm not working too due to I was being retrenched. When i knew that I was being retrenched, I was very sad and i cried before I tried to look for temp job for a month but no employer would like to hire me due to my pregnancy. For such situation, i have no choice, i shared all my thoughts, idea, my plan with my hubby. My hubby encourage me to stay at home and wait for our baby out and take this opportunity to rest. I really feel touch when my hubby support me in terms of financially and emotional.

After a month rest at home, i started to miss working life too like you. I feel bored at home sometimes. But, no choice..I only can rest at home till my boy out from my tummy.

Meijichoc

Hi mummies,

Sorry been inactive for past few weeks as been really sick. I was hospitalized on Monday for pneumonia and just discharged last wednesday. Been really a bad week anyway I am slowly recovering.

Anyway I went to the baby fair at expo on sat and it was v disappointing. I planned to buy the breast pump and snuggle nest but in the end left empty handed. Like msSaggi I also left the whole fair in 5 min. It's really v small and there is nothing there. :tmad:

l0r3tTa

Hi mummies,

Sorry been inactive for past few weeks as been really sick. I was hospitalized on Monday for pneumonia and just discharged last wednesday. Been really a bad week anyway I am slowly recovering.

Anyway I went to the baby fair at expo on sat and it was v disappointing. I planned to buy the breast pump and snuggle nest but in the end left empty handed. Like msSaggi I also left the whole fair in 5 min. It's really v small and there is nothing there. :tmad:

Hope that you will recover soon and well. :Dancing_wub:

dee889

Hi everyone..we went to the baby fair..it's very disappointing..walk one around and left. It's very small. :(
Wondering will there be any other baby fair that is worth going in the next couple of mths before march..
Cheers :Dancing_wub:

Hi nyukmooy,

I'll try to go swim once a week as now the weather is rainy season so might be a little tough... Wasn't into yoga b4 preggy but now everything also will try...

Thanks for the tips!!! :)

Hi PinkyinBaby

Regarding backache, there are two exercise you can do to reduce the pain. I was suffering backache and leg cramp in trimester 2. Some of the mommies recommend me to do yoga and my gynae was recommended me to do swimming.

I tried to swim once a week, backache problem has sovled. I have no more backache or leg cramp. You can try. Now, my baby hit 28w, i could not sleep middle of the night these few days as my baby move around in my tummy and not because backache anymnore.

smilem

Think Feb 2013 have one more to go..

Hi everyone..we went to the baby fair..it's very disappointing..walk one around and left. It's very small. :(
Wondering will there be any other baby fair that is worth going in the next couple of mths before march..
Cheers :Dancing_wub:

Apr gal

Any sale on Ameda Lactaline Dual Electric Pump?? Please let me know.

Thanks!!
Hi, member price at $333 valid til thurs. On top of tat purchases >$180 valid for $30 voucher which can redeem in d spot.

Another good buy is d Avents sterilizer set which incl sterilizer, warmer, 2x 260ml advanced btls, 2x125ml advanced btls & 1 bib at $199.

Those looking for bb cot can check out Taka rocio set by bonbebe, big cot 30"x54" at $399 incl 3" coconut mattress worth $159, 5pcs bedding set, munchkin diaper organizer worth $59 n evenflo carrier worth $99.

Hope any mummies can share if saw any good deal for baby one cot. Rite now at $219 w/o any bundle. And oso medela swing pump. I'm looking for both. As d bonbebe cot too big to push in n out from my bedroom to hall. :(

Happy shopping!!