EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Just a sharing - I have had started to deco my little boy's room last weekend with my hubby- with OWL theme :001_302: Hopefully our little precious will like it ... LOL

Owl Room.jpg

NeyMO

wow Neymo..u will be the first March mummy to deliver the little Prince.

When u starting Maternity Leave?
Hello l0r3tTa mummy, in fact my EDD has been estimated be Feb 24 due to the bb weight.. :001_302:

I still dont have any ideas yet about the maternity leave. Currently I am fit to work, walk, and carry out normal daily life with baby bump. But my hubby was advising me to start maternity leave during CNY so that I could well prepare for the arrival of our lit precious.. Lets see how..

How about you, l0r3tTa? Planning to take earlier maternity leave?

Apr gal

Hi Neymo, nice setup! so yr little prince will b sleeping in his own room? I juz ordered bb cot yest n delivery on early feb. tot it would b early to setup early feb at first... But now tat I c yrs up, mayb it's not tat early anymore! My princess will b co-sharing room wif us at least til she is old enuf to sleep on her own.

Hv u register for hospital bed ade? I asked gone during last checkup n he said its too early yet. Wonder when we nd to do it?

As my edd is on Feb 26 most prob will start maternity leave continuously from cny unless I'm still very fit to work. Haha... Tummy getting bigger n bigger n wonder if all mummies d same?

Just a sharing - I have had started to deco my little boy's room last weekend with my hubby- with OWL theme :001_302: Hopefully our little precious will like it ... LOL

View attachment 95221

cagnes

V cute baby corner neymo! I have not gotten baby cot yet :( guess I need to go browse it soon.
I have booked my hospital bed 2 weeks ago since the gynae advise me.

Apr gal

very cute baby corner neymo! I have not gotten baby cot yet :( guess I need to go browse it soon.
Hi Cagnes, I will be delivering at Thomson Medical Center too but gynae said it was early to book at my w28 checkup. Funny... I will reconfirm with him again next week! Btw which bed type you booked?

Apr gal

V cute baby corner neymo! I have not gotten baby cot yet :( guess I need to go browse it soon.
if u dun mind me sharing, previously I saw good buy for Rocio bb cot, it's d big type can't rmbr exact measurement. U may browse back d previous few pages for more info. $399 incl cot, coconut mattress (supposedly d highest grade), bedding set wif pillow n bolsters, munchkin diaper organizer n evenflo bb carrier. Tis was d package at taka during Xmas sale. Others mentioned there r other bundle at TMC at d same price depending which u prefer. I feel it's value for d $$$ considering a high grade mattress costing at least over $200 n d cot is very sturdy n can last till bb t least 5yrs old considering d bigger size and can be converted to kid's bed!

I was trying every way I could but unfortunately dun think tis could move between d living hall n our room (my wardrobe was blocking d way)!!! So in d end I hv no choice but ended up ordering baby one cot instead, smaller in size plus a normal mattress ade ended up $300!!!

Hope u will find yr dream bed for yr bb soon!

Last edited:

Apr gal

Hi mummies, I'm so glad tat I finally bought most of d items for my princess arrival. Got it during d Xmas week off at Msia. Previously I was worrying my princess will not hv enuf clothes to wear but now after compiling all feel it is over! Haha... Will be doing d laundry starting next week! All other items like diapers, bathing gel, bath basin, potty, etc etc all ready! Even got her d Playmat, though a bit too early cos I feel d price so much cheaper in Msia, only RM 199! N Mamy Poko diapers was having sale For size S72 RM40.90 only! Can't believe it!!!!

i hv Oso ordered Avents btls, sterilizer n Medela breastpump from US which r so much cheaper!!!! Arriving mid Jan. bb cot delivering in early Feb and stroller earlier Mac. Only thing left is d milk formula for stdby in case no milk prod!!! Any good brand to recommend? I'm considering Enfagrow or S26 (I was a S26 bb too)!

Happy sharing! Can't contain my excited for having done so many things over d long weekend!

Last edited:

NeyMO

Hello Apr Gal, I hope to train my lit precious to sleep on his own as early as possible : ) He does has his own room and that will be part of the room with baby cot, owl wall paper & bedding set. Our baby cot is pass down item from my hubby's brother so we only bought the latex mattress.

We also bought a nice DIY cupboard and come out with our own design to store bb cloths, diapers, wet tissues, toys, etc. So it will be nv too late to do the set up slowly whenever we have mood to do them. : )

I ve booked my room during my 30 weeks when I received a letter from Thomson to advise me to do online room reservation.

Cagnes, yup, I agree with you that you shld start to browse the bb cot. Else we will be start to tiring when our baby bump getting bigger later.

Heard the next bb fair will be end of Feb but I might have deliver my lit one : )

cagnes

Initially I thought its early to book also but he told me can book alrdy, so I just go ahead. I chose one bedded premier single.

Thanks so much for the info ;) will go taka take a look.. Because I'm moving house on April so not sure if to get the cot in at my current place first or have it deliver to my new place, to save the hassle of wrapping up and just in case it get damage or what in the moving process. Then will just let my girl sleep in the Moses basket I got for her just for a month..
Still thinking how shld I arrange.

NeyMO

Wow.... Apr gal, you have got almost everything for your lit precious!! : ) can feel your excitement!

Me too, except the pass down items from my hubby's brother, I got almost everything from JB due to strong currency of SGD. : ) Really worth it to get the bb items from M'sia as really cheap. Haha...

Me too, can't resist to get bb cloth until hubby showed yellow card. But as wat u said, aft compiling, actually it is more than enough for the lit one : ) Too cute if bb cloth already....

My bb bump also getting bigger now- 32 weeks already. Friday will go for Gynae visit!! Hooray! Can't wait to see my lit precious.

So does anyone know how frequent we visit Gynae aft 32 weeks? Currently I do the visit every 4 weeks.

Apr gal

So without d letter we can't do online reservation for d bed? I think I better check it out wif my gynae next tues!!! Supposedly my checkup shd b tmr but advised to change next week as gynae oso went for Xmas holiday! I think after w32 shd b 3weekly checkup? But I guess very much depending on yr condition n gynae.

I actually plan to stay in single bed but read tat shd book 2bedded n auto upgrade to single bed? Not sure if they still do tis? Any idea? When I went for hospital tour it was stated as billed as per room stayed but heard from others there used to b auto upgrade. Not sure if I shd b taking d risk?

l0r3tTa

Hello l0r3tTa mummy, in fact my EDD has been estimated be Feb 24 due to the bb weight.. :001_302:

I still dont have any ideas yet about the maternity leave. Currently I am fit to work, walk, and carry out normal daily life with baby bump. But my hubby was advising me to start maternity leave during CNY so that I could well prepare for the arrival of our lit precious.. Lets see how..

How about you, l0r3tTa? Planning to take earlier maternity leave?
Hello Neymo,

how did your gynae conclude that your EDD changed to 24th Feb base on weight? Wasn't it not base on when we conceive the baby?

My EDD is 3 March, intending to start ML on 25th Feb, 1 week before due. But will have to see how is the cervix dilating at 37 weeks which will be during CNY week. My first boy was 3.2kg at 38weeks, and i was only at 2cm dilated, but i opt for induced labour as i was afraid he might get any bigger, and got him out 3 days later by natural delivery, and he was exactly at 3.22kg.

LittleMiss

Hi to all the Mummys! My edd is 4 March & it's my first baby.. Any idea if first baby usually earlier or later? Planning when to take my maternity leave.. Thanks!

cagnes

I m not sure if they do still do auto upgrade, but my hubby will stay over with me so we chose the 1 bedder to play safe :)

So without d letter we can't do online reservation for d bed? I think I better check it out wif my gynae next tues!!! Supposedly my checkup shd b tmr but advised to change next week as gynae oso went for Xmas holiday! I think after w32 shd b 3weekly checkup? But I guess very much depending on yr condition n gynae.

I actually plan to stay in single bed but read tat shd book 2bedded n auto upgrade to single bed? Not sure if they still do tis? Any idea? When I went for hospital tour it was stated as billed as per room stayed but heard from others there used to b auto upgrade. Not sure if I shd b taking d risk?

if u dun mind me sharing, previously I saw good buy for Rocio bb cot, it's d big type can't rmbr exact measurement. U may browse back d previous few pages for more info. $399 incl cot, coconut mattress (supposedly d highest grade), bedding set wif pillow n bolsters, munchkin diaper organizer n evenflo bb carrier. Tis was d package at taka during Xmas sale. Others mentioned there r other bundle at TMC at d same price depending which u prefer. I feel it's value for d $$$ considering a high grade mattress costing at least over $200 n d cot is very sturdy n can last till bb t least 5yrs old considering d bigger size and can be converted to kid's bed!

I was trying every way I could but unfortunately dun think tis could move between d living hall n our room (my wardrobe was blocking d way)!!! So in d end I hv no choice but ended up ordering baby one cot instead, smaller in size plus a normal mattress ade ended up $300!!!

Hope u will find yr dream bed for yr bb soon!
yeah!! same same! i bought the rocio cot from taka too! really value for me.. but i sold the coconut husk mattress as i already bought a spring mattress.. a bit confusing on whether coconut husk or spring is a better mattress.. but supposedly spring? cuz it's the same like adult mattress.. and when baby move.. have minimal impact..

good you bought so many things.. i have many things hand over from my relatives.. and gifts from my friends.. even like play mat or mobile toys.. my cousin whose baby is abt 6 mths old now.. will then be abt 8 mths.. and hence pass over to me.. good thing i can save on these.. but spending money on baby cot, car seat and breast pumps are the main killer items.. but nevertheless, it's for our baby!

l0r3tTa

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 20 boys & 15 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
l0r3tTa - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3
Neuros - Prince Mount Alvernia Hospital Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
nyukmooy - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 11
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
aps -
Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Jujulim -
Prince Mar 18
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
bersionr - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
dee889 - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 23

wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
shinymint - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 27
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29
Putri - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
luckymum - Princess "didn't mention which hospital" Mar 8
Pinkyinbaby - Princess Singapore General Hospital Mar 9
blurps - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 10
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Nurul Z - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 18
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 22
Oqleong - Princess Mar 22
Pooi Yan - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 22
EQCM32 - Princess Mt A Mar 28
meijichoc - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 28

miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16
Suzanne - TBC Mar 2013
LittleMiss - Mar 4

l0r3tTa

Hi to all the Mummys! My edd is 4 March & it's my first baby.. Any idea if first baby usually earlier or later? Planning when to take my maternity leave.. Thanks!
Welcome LittleMiss.
baby arrives early or later depends very much on individual body. You can use EDD to estimate taking maybe 1-2 weeks before.

MsSaggi

Happy New Year, Mummies!
Well, this isit.. Our last trimester!
Been very tired lately. But trying my best to walk as much. Hehe!
Btw, any idea when should we do the registration ?