EDD March 2013

Ryca

l0r3tTa:756881 said:
I gave birth le...

Last night about 9ish my water bag leaked. So have to go hospital and was admitted. They insert the pill at about 1am to induce the labour cos waterbag broke. So at about 3ish, contractions were at about 5-7mins apart, I used the gas mask and it speed up so quickly that I became too high..and too soon, the baby was out at 5.18am @ 2.84kg.

Jia you to the rest of u.. :)
Wow congrats!! :D

MsSaggi

I gave birth le...

Last night about 9ish my water bag leaked. So have to go hospital and was admitted. They insert the pill at about 1am to induce the labour cos waterbag broke. So at about 3ish, contractions were at about 5-7mins apart, I used the gas mask and it speed up so quickly that I became too high..and too soon, the baby was out at 5.18am @ 2.84kg.

Congrats dear!
I supposed you really manage to have a drug free labour.
Hope you & baby is fine..
Take care! ; D
Now I cant wait to see my girl too.

Jkel

Congrats! Wow, really impressed with mummies who can deliver without epidural. Best wishes to you and ur baby. :)

I gave birth le...

l0r3tTa

MsSaggi:756913 said:
I gave birth le...

Congrats dear!
I supposed you really manage to have a drug free labour.
Hope you & baby is fine..
Take care! ; D
Now I cant wait to see my girl too.
Thank you mssaggi.

Yes we did it.. though it was intense,I used the gas mask and could feel the little one also making his way down. So it really helped with the nurses advices as well. They really did a great job guiding me throughout.

NeyMO

I gave birth le...

wow...... congratz l0r3tTa!!! :001_302: You are the first mummy who gave birth in our forum!!

I still awaiting for any abnormal symptons to come! But seem everything is ok and my bb is very comfort inside my womb :001_302:

l0r3tTa

NeyMO:756992 said:
I gave birth le...

wow...... congratz l0r3tTa!!! :001_302: You are the first mummy who gave birth in our forum!!

I still awaiting for any abnormal symptons to come! But seem everything is ok and my bb is very comfort inside my womb :001_302:
Thanks neymo.

Yah, pretty unexpected too. Haha..it all happened too quickly. Haha..

Jia you to all of u...

Vodka

Congrats, l0r3tTa!!!

Well done too!! Enjoy motherhood!! ;)

I gave birth le...

Apr gal

I gave birth le...

Congrats Loretta! Tat was a smooth delivery for u!!!!

l0r3tTa

Apr gal:757039 said:
I gave birth le...

Congrats Loretta! Tat was a smooth delivery for u!!!!
Thank you Apr girl

phycyj

I gave birth le...

Congratulations!! Really hope to have a smooth delivery like yours! :) Take care during this period and enjoy your confinement!

congrats

Congrats ! Happy for you! Hope u manage well during your confinement.

Can you share how u manage to tolerate without using epidural?

I was induced for first kid but frantically asking for Epi after 2-3 hours cos I cannot tolerate the pain.

smilem

CONGRAT. U manage o give birth a dragon baby :) I feel hapi for u

I gave birth le...