EDD March 2013

Hi ladies, I'm actually an early April mummy to be, and have been looking at posts here for sometime!

Cupid00,
I'm actually very determined to have a natural birth and quite in tune to baby's position in my belly. From early on, I sorta know his head is on the left side of my womb and when I put lotion on my belly, I'll rub gently anti-clockwise to encourage baby to go towards the pelvic area. I will use a little little bit more strength when rubbing on his butt side so I don't hurt his head...

Im 34 weeks already and my Gynae visit yesterday showed baby's head is engaged already. I believe this method helped somewhat, so if u are clear about your baby's body's position in your womb, then u can try using this method.

otherwise I read in baby enter.com that there are a few positions you can engage to encourage baby to go into the position for natural birth.

one of them is standing straight with legs spread apart, no need too far apart, and bending upper body to the front, the Mac to bend is perpendicular to your legs. If too big then just lean forward as far as you can. Earlier in my pregnancy I always do that when washing my face or coking, jus a few times for less than a min.

or jus bend on all fours on the floor and hold the position for a bit.

Hope these method works for u!!! Good luck!

Anyway Cupid00, the estimated weight of baby is -300g or +300g, so don't worry so much.... Just do what you can for now and be less anxious ya!

cupid00

Hi ladies, I'm actually an early April mummy to be, and have been looking at posts here for sometime!

Cupid00,
I'm actually very determined to have a natural birth and quite in tune to baby's position in my belly. From early on, I sorta know his head is on the left side of my womb and when I put lotion on my belly, I'll rub gently anti-clockwise to encourage baby to go towards the pelvic area. I will use a little little bit more strength when rubbing on his butt side so I don't hurt his head...

Im 34 weeks already and my Gynae visit yesterday showed baby's head is engaged already. I believe this method helped somewhat, so if u are clear about your baby's body's position in your womb, then u can try using this method.

otherwise I read in baby enter.com that there are a few positions you can engage to encourage baby to go into the position for natural birth.

one of them is standing straight with legs spread apart, no need too far apart, and bending upper body to the front, the Mac to bend is perpendicular to your legs. If too big then just lean forward as far as you can. Earlier in my pregnancy I always do that when washing my face or coking, jus a few times for less than a min.

or jus bend on all fours on the floor and hold the position for a bit.

Hope these method works for u!!! Good luck!
Hi lyngoh1010,

thanks for you advise :) will try this method from today onwards.

gtss

Juz called my CL to inform her of my delivery next mon so she can get ready. She sounded so cool (previously was ok one) n said I made her lost one mth biz cos now she can't accept another case in Mac. B4 cny keep calling me and ask me induce in w37. I was like y shd I go induce out of nothing at w37??? Then a week later she call to ask if I delivered then she say she got another case in Mac but she din accept cos d accepted my deposit n she will keep to her promise n dun wan spoil her own name. At first I tot she so good n juz wanna earn d extra $1k during cny n she say she bored at home. Then today sound cool n blame me. Dun she no tat as CL she can't possibly work full 12mth? By rite shd give allowance in between each case? Now I'm scared tat when she comes she will still show her temper or dun do things properly. Anyone got such exp to share n wat shd I precaution? Izzit wise to look for std by CL? N usually CL will come on d day I discharge or next day?

Hi apr gal, u can arrange with her b4 hand when u r in hospital. If u r discharge in the morning can ask her to come noon. If discharge in the afternoon, can ask her to come the next day coz it will counted as one day even if she comes in the late afternoon or evening.

veryberry

Re: congrats very berry

Congrats n kudos to another mummy who has given birth!

Your labour hours is indeed very short!

If I nv read wrongly, this is your 2nd bb?

What is your labour hours for your first one?

My doc gives me option to induce as well. But is actually quite painful as I'm induced for my first son.

So I'm now considering whether to induce again for 2nd time.

I also do have some brownish green discharge 2 weeks ago n on n off till now.
But my doc nv say anything much.

Gg to week 36 next Monday.!
Thanks for all wishes...
this is my first bb, haha!! Many ppl were surprising for my labour hours...
i think is my genetic from my family...my grandmother, my mum and most of cousins having short labour hours...
luckily I didn't take epidural, it's not worth to take!! :)
my hubby said u very easy and fast to give birth hor...he said 2 yrs later, we work for 2nd bb...^^
Another things to share, before going to hospital to induce on the actual day...
i have opened all my drawers in my bedroom, they said it will shorter the labour hour...for me it's work!!!

nyukmooy

Thanks for all wishes...
i think is my genetic from my family...my grandmother, my mum and most of cousins having short labour hours...
my hubby said u very easy and fast to give birth hor...he said 2 yrs later, we work for 2nd bb...^^
Another things to share, before going to hospital to induce on the actual day...
i have opened all my drawers in my bedroom, they said it will shorter the labour hour...for me it's work!!!
Hi veryberry mummy
I so envy you!! The difficult part you had gone through. I will try to open all my bedroom drawers. Haaa...i hope i can be like you have a shorter labour hour. :)

veryberry

Hi veryberry mummy
I so envy you!! The difficult part you had gone through. I will try to open all my bedroom drawers. Haaa...i hope i can be like you have a shorter labour hour. :)
hope u hv shorter labour hour too...:)
the difficult part is not give birth, is taking care of newborn baby during confinement...
It's a hard job to me and my hubby now...we need to wake up at night time to service my bb...
enjoy ur pregnancy now...I miss my pregnancy time...haha...

Apr gal

Hi veryberry , congrats! Wats yr labour time like? Ya I did heard bout opening d drawers thing but forgot to do it myself tis round. I did hope tat giving birth is a genetic thing cos my mum had 3-4 hrs short labour giving birth to all of us. But a lot ppl commented its not... Hmm...

Thanks for all wishes...

v0nne

Add me in too ! Kkh , baby girl , 29/3/13 due ! :)

QUOTE=l0r3tTa:760289]Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 26 boys & 19 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3 delivered on 14/2/13
l0r3tTa - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3 delivered on 9/2/13
lemonade - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3
Mamasesame - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 4
Neuros - Prince Mount Alvernia Hospital Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
nyukmooy - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 11
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
Ryca- Prince Raffles Hospital Mar 13
Happymummy1994 - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 13

aps - Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Jujulim -
Prince Mar 18
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
bersionr - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
Dreamycoco - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 25
dee889 - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 23

wan81- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
shinymint - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 27
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29
Putri - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31
Jkel - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
LittleMiss - Princess Gleneagles Mar 4
luckymum - Princess "didn't mention which hospital" Mar 8
PrincessCC - Princess Mt Alvernia Mar 08 or 09
Pinkyinbaby - Princess Singapore General Hospital Mar 9
blurps - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 10
teremine - Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 10
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11 delivered 19/2/13
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Nurul Z - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 18
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 22
Oqleong - Princess Mar 22
Pooi Yan - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 22
EQCM32 - Princess Mt A Mar 28
meijichoc - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 28
Latsyrct - Princess Mt A Mar 28

miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16
Suzanne - TBC Mar 2013
[/QUOTE]

veryberry

Hi veryberry , congrats! Wats yr labour time like? Ya I did heard bout opening d drawers thing but forgot to do it myself tis round. I did hope tat giving birth is a genetic thing cos my mum had 3-4 hrs short labour giving birth to all of us. But a lot ppl commented its not... Hmm...

Thanks...:)
for my case, this is my first child...
I admitted hospital on 6am, doc burst water bag at 7.30am...
contraction start on 8.30am, the pain is still bearable on that time...
the big pain coming on 10.30am, after 1 hour++, I give birth of my baby girl...

Wow veryberry u have quite short labour hours for your first one.
Congrats!
Thanks...:)

congrats veryberry! i am so envious of you!

i can't wait for my little one to come out as soon as possible too. i am currently at 38 weeks 2 days and last week's appt my doc said my cervix has not even dilated yet.
he said he will probably need to induce me if there is still no progress next week but i will try to see if i can wait til i am 40 weeks. :(

i thought i would be having my baby anytime but apparently he is too comfy inside lol. I think i will try to walk a lot more. ugh hate the waiting game!

nyukmooy

hope u hv shorter labour hour too...:)
the difficult part is not give birth, is taking care of newborn baby during confinement...
It's a hard job to me and my hubby now...we need to wake up at night time to service my bb...
enjoy ur pregnancy now...I miss my pregnancy time...haha...
Hi verryberry, everyone of us need to wake up night time to service our baby..either sooner or later. Haaa...
I'm having difficulty to sleep at night time. Not easy to me also although my baby still inside my womb. Haaa

nyukmooy

congrats veryberry! i am so envious of you!

i can't wait for my little one to come out as soon as possible too. i am currently at 38 weeks 2 days and last week's appt my doc said my cervix has not even dilated yet.
he said he will probably need to induce me if there is still no progress next week but i will try to see if i can wait til i am 40 weeks. :(

i thought i would be having my baby anytime but apparently he is too comfy inside lol. I think i will try to walk a lot more. ugh hate the waiting game!
Haaa..lavendery,
I'm also at 38 weeks also...haaa..I seeing my gynae tomorrow. My situation same as u. My cervix is not dilated yet. My gynae said if my cervix is still not open at week 40. He will induce my baby out also. If really at such situation..I need to decide whether I want to do c-section.

Hi nyukmooy,

glad i am not alone in this.. altho not good situation >.<
so have you decided? i actually not very keen on c-sect. if can i still wan to try natural with induction if i still haven't dilated by due date... but if really no choice and doc really advise so, i guess i will go c-sect as last resort... hopefully my baby boy be good!

Apr gal

Hi lavendery n nyukmooy, juz keep yr fingers crossed, bb will b arriving sooner or later. I hv not dilated a single bit by w39 n oso asked to go for induction by w40. I think 2days b4 delivery I can somewat feel my vagina a little diff but I try to brush it off tat I'm too sensitive, n told myself impossible to feel dilation on d outside. N I delivered on w39d5!!! Once yr precious decided to come out they will come out! :) I understand d waiting game it's frustrating!!!