EDD March 2013

Kelvin07

Hi mummies, do you all know that bird nest helps in the recovery process during pregnancy? I've a friend selling them at a very reasonable price, reason being there is no physical shop thus less overhead costs. Products are tried and tested, and does not contain any chemicals during cleaning process. Words have been spreading fast regarding this new premium brand of bird nest that they are currently selling, feel free to check them out at https://www.facebook.com/you3premiumbirdnest! Last I heard they are doing pretty well and may start opening a shop around town soon! You may also contact Kelvin at 9129 0566 for orders or enquiries, have a great day ahead! :D

P.S: Buying them from reputable stores are way overpriced. 1 Tael (37.5Grams) at $300+. YOU3 PREMIUM BIRD NEST is selling at less than $300 for 100Grams! Thats a whopping 60% off, it's indeed a STEAL!

Last edited:

nyukmooy

Hello nyukmooy I'm admitting to hospital soon 11pm to insert pill for induction.
Very nervous and scared. Now having constipation which I haven't been going to toilet for 4 days. Scared will poop during labor:shyxxx:
Hi sunnykitty
Jia u ya!! I will be doing induction this Friday, morning. Be confidence, u can do it. I will be doing it also.

Is it possible to go through labour without epidural? Time is near and I'm feeling scared thinking about of the pain that I might go through.

nyukmooy

Hello nyukmooy I'm admitting to hospital soon 11pm to insert pill for induction.
Very nervous and scared. Now having constipation which I haven't been going to toilet for 4 days. Scared will poop during labor:shyxxx:
U must be relax, sunnykitty!! U must think of your baby ya. Im towards week 40, water level in water bag. I decided to induce my baby out.
We must jia u ya!!!

nyukmooy

U must relax, sunnykitty!! U must think of your baby ya. Im towards week 40, water level in water bag reduced. I decided to induce my baby out.
We must jia u ya!!!

PuTRi

Wat i read up abt natural birth wtout epi is tat, u need not to panic. Control ur breathing n try not to fight against each contraction. Cause wen u panic, the muscles will tense up hence resulting more intense pain. :)

sunnykitty

you must relax, sunnykitty!! you must think of your baby ya. Im towards week 40, water level in water bag reduced. I decided to induce my baby out.
We must jia you ya!!!
Jiayou to you too!! After inserting pill just for like half an hour my contraction started. But not likely due to pill. Gynae ganchiong told me bbs heartbeat kinda sleepy so he took it out to play safe. This baby so fickle minded. Hope by morning I will be dilated and rdy to give birth ! Else need to put on drip which is less strong then pill to induce.

nyukmooy

Use the gas first. Or what I heard is another pain killer which is injected from thigh area.
How u feel now, sunnykitty? I will jap epidural if I really can not endure the pain. I wont jap through thigh area. I heard is not good.
I will try to endure the pain to see my pain threshold. Doctor will drip but not insert thr pill to me tomorrow. I hope my cervix open fast n deliver fast tomorrow.
Wish me good luck ya!! Haaa...

Hi

I share with you my experiences

The most important thing is to breathe n blow faster when the pain gets higher.

Breathe n blow is more impt

A very experienced mid wife help me when I'm about to deliver n they switch off my Epi soon after I injected with Epi.

Whenever contractions come u breathe n blow. The stronger the contractions u breathe shorter n blow our faster .

This technique quotes useful.,the mid wife say I should not grab my hub hand so hard as we get more tense .

sunnykitty

Delivered around 3pm ! Sooooo complicated.
11pm insert pill took out cause bb not very okay with it.
Went bck room to rest. 8am intense contraction . Sent down observation and I was 5cm dilated. Pain was bearable at first. Tried gas. After awhile I really can't take it anymore and took
Epi . After so much I've went thru I didn't regret taking it. Plus the stitches and tear I am quite relieved.
Jiayou nyukmooy !!

Congrats! Nw I'm thkg whether to opt for epi or nt. Was it really painful without it?

Delivered around 3pm ! Sooooo complicated.
11pm insert pill took out cause bb not very okay with it.
Went bck room to rest. 8am intense contraction . Sent down observation and I was 5cm dilated. Pain was bearable at first. Tried gas. After awhile I really can't take it anymore and took
Epi . After so much I've went thru I didn't regret taking it. Plus the stitches and tear I am quite relieved.
Jiayou nyukmooy !!

PuTRi

I think pain treshold varies frm mother to mother... I also wanna see if i can tahan the pain. If gas or jab cannot - i go epi too...

MsSaggi

Me too wanted to have gas only but ended up taking epidural. Really couldn't take the pain.
Like what some call it, 'happydural'. After the epi, could really get some sleep to gather all the energy for pushing later part. 3 pushes & my baby was out & didn't really feel anything while Dr was stitching down there.

MsSaggi

sunnykitty:765912 said:
Use the gas first. Or what I heard is another pain killer which is injected from thigh area.
Its Pethidine, but from what I've read. Baby wilk be drowsy when born. Not sure if its true?

sunnykitty

Will still encourage try for the gas first. If you are lucky enough and dilate fast you need not epi .
But if you rly buey tahan tell nurse early before too late. So you have to ask then to check dilation frequently.
After epi being insert the numbness came very quickly. But right now I having very sour leg and back.
Wonder if it's due to epi or not.
When pushing time my gynae lower the intake of epi so that I can feel the contraction and start pushing.
Must control during pushing! Rmb when doc ask to push thn push stop means stop.
Cause when bb slips out slowly tear is minimized. :)
Jiayou all mummies !

sunnykitty

Me too wanted to have gas only but ended up taking epidural. Really couldn't take the pain.
Like what some call it, 'happydural'. After the epi, could really get some sleep to gather all the energy for pushing later part. 3 pushes & my baby was out & didn't really feel anything while Dr was stitching down there.
Very true! After epi I had like 6 hours of rest before pushing starts.