EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

actually just curious. how did u ladies choose a gynae?
forum? recommendations?
mine was totally random. cos i was taken by surprise when the entire pregnancy thing happened. walked in the TMC, the lady at the 24hr walk-in clinic gave me several name cards, and i just went to whichever one i thought i like. :wong29:
was considering if i want to change, but too much of a chore, and so far my gynae seems nice enough, though there isn't a lot of comments about her (not very good ones, neither are there very bad ones).
but what i do like is that the waiting time isn't very long @ her clinic. not sure if this is good or bad though... hohoho...

can wait for my next scan next week!

actually just curious. how did you ladies choose a gynae?
forum? recommendations?
mine was totally random. cos i was taken by surprise when the entire pregnancy thing happened. walked in the Thomson Medical Center, the lady at the 24hr walk-in clinic gave me several name cards, and i just went to whichever one i thought i like. :wong29:
was considering if i want to change, but too much of a chore, and so far my gynae seems nice enough, though there isn't a lot of comments about her (not very good ones, neither are there very bad ones).
but what i do like is that the waiting time isn't very long @ her clinic. not sure if this is good or bad though... hohoho...

can wait for my next scan next week!
mine was totally random as well, when we moved here I was six months pregant with daughter, and had missed my last appointment so I needed to find a gynae quick, I did not know anything about the system here, but just knew about kk so rand them when arrived and my gynae happened to be the one on on the day I wanted to come, We switched to the private suite at kk so we could have him all the time, :Dancing_tongue:

Imah

Hi Ladies!
Congrats on your preg.. Im also a 1st time MTB.. EDD is 5 May 2010..
=)

May GOD makes this journey a smooth one for all of us =)

soapsoap

is there any more may mummy.... let us all meet here and make friend, who now we might end up side by side when we are in labour. hehehe

kym

hi mummies, I understand the frustrations of searching a reliable confinment lady. Hence I decided to act as freelance cl middeman. My sister and cousin are good and popular confinement ladies from malaysia and they have the network for cl in johor. So the service that I can provide is to recommend the cl, arrange the cl to meet mummy so you can sit down to discuss the price, terms and conditions. No more blind recommendation. no more problems on can't find the cl when near the due date. no more stupid cl from agency too. Please email at kympang@hotmail.com or my contact no. 90303128 for friendly and reliable service. All the best!

shahlin

Hi Ladies!
Congrats on your preg.. Im also a 1st time MTB.. EDD is 5 May 2010..
=)

May GOD makes this journey a smooth one for all of us =)

HEY Ladies!!!

Congrats to all of you mummies out there! Its going to be a real exciting journey for all of you! hehe been there done that! My precious boy was born in May 2008 and precious girl in July 2009 and IMAH, your due date is the eaxct same birthday as my boy!!

Hehe Congrats again and take GOOOOOOD Care of yourself ya ladies!
Enjoy ur pregnancy as much as you cld.. coz u tend to miss it sometimes! hehe

Btw.. Dr Irene Chua, my gynae frm KKH, shes the BEST!! So concern, patience and so sweet. She's willing to deliver my grl (Born in July this year) even tho she's due for her first baby just the following mth!! Check her out! :Dancing_wub:

Mummy.c

Hiie Hiie all May Mummy-to-be. Im also a mummy-to-be, my Edd is on early May. :001_302: Let's make friends? :wong12:

Imah

Hi Shalin!
Wow tts nice its the same date.. =)

Ladies.. Yes lets all make some frens.. Im seeing Dr Kelly Loi from KKH,TPS.. How abt the rest.. ANyfrom KKH also?? =)

Mummy.c

HAHA! I haven went to hospital but i went to clinic for scan once and saw my bb alrdy. HA! I still haven decide which hospital to go yet. But got think of gg TMC for delievery. :001_302: Normally when you all will come forum and read? HA!

HAHA! I have not went to hospital but i went to clinic for scan once and saw my baby alrdy. HA! I still have not decide which hospital to go yet. But got think of gg Thomson Medical Center for delievery. :001_302: Normally when you all will come forum and read? HA!
there's a couple of ways to choose.
  1. some choose gynae first. from friend's recommendations, forums, etc. Most gynae have certain hospitals that they will deliver. so the choice hospital will depend on the gynae u have chosen
  2. some choose hospital first. den find a gynae that delivers in that hospital. like wise can get friends to recommend gynae or read from forums.
  3. people like me, just walk into hospital of my choice (convenience) and randomly pick any gynae which i think i like. totally random.
  4. of course, you might want to find out the charges from the gynae, hospital, room layouts etc before you confirm. but like i said, mine was totally random.

Mummy.c

Ohh.. tks buleturtle7. I plan to go a hospital then find a gynae. HA! I heard of Dr Irene Chua from kkh (i tink) is very gd and experienced. HAHA. ;)