EDD May 2010 ~ Little Tiger

QooBaBy

Hi Hi all~ I'm new to this forum and so excited to be part of it :Dancing_wub:

I found out that I was pregnant last week, to date should be around 6 weeks 5 days..

I went to s@@ a gynae last Fri already and he's K C Yeo from Thomson Medical Center. I had a m/c in March this year so I'm really really worried about this pregnancy.. But doc told mi that he could see the baby's heartbeat already...

I'm really excited and hoping it'll all turn out well...

congrats very exciting for you,
I actually tested postive today, walked around in a bit of a daze all day, did your gyane give you a due date?

QooBaBy

Congratulations to U~!!!

I guess I was too excited I didn't ask my gynae for the due date... But I'll be seeing him this Friday again... I got some spotting during my first visit so need to go for jab and eat some medication... Going back to see him this Friday again..

Will ask him for the due date... =]

I think my due date will be first week june only just tested postive so offically I will prob be a june mummy, prob a bit early to see gyne but really excited so dont know how long I can hold of for, this will be our third child (not bad for a couple that did not want kids) but a little scary as my son is 3.5 and my daughter is 17 months, so it is going to be full on, soapsoap have you seen a gnane yet, just trying to work out when to make appointment, not sure if he will see anything yet!

soapsoap

I think my due date will be first week june only just tested postive so offically I will prob be a june mummy, prob a bit early to see gyne but really excited so dont know how long I can hold of for, this will be our third child (not bad for a couple that did not want kids) but a little scary as my son is 3.5 and my daughter is 17 months, so it is going to be full on, soapsoap have you seen a gnane yet, just trying to work out when to make appointment, not sure if he will see anything yet!
i have already seen A gynea cos around 4 week plus i have some bleeding. i now seeing Dr wee horng yean from kkh.

he have hiven mi 17 day of hospitalisation leave to stay at home for bed rest.

i think the Gynea will see u no matter how small the baby are cos most of them wanna make $$, if i do not have the bleeding i think i will wait till i 8 week or more then see dr, cos to save $,
never know that seeing a gynea is so expensive. i have been to KK 24hrs women clinc around 3 time and it already cost mi abt $400 so expensive almost the same rate as private gynea

ha he is my gynae he delivered my girl in may 2008, I really like him (nice to look at as well)
you are right it is expensive seeing a gynea, we are not residents either, so to go to kk is the same as a private gynae and hospital, but we are happy with dr wee,
did he see you when you went to the 24 hour clinic or is it just who is on duty, make sure you rest up

soapsoap

ha he is my gynae he delivered my girl in may 2008, I really like him (nice to look at as well)
you are right it is expensive seeing a gynea, we are not residents either, so to go to kk is the same as a private gynae and hospital, but we are happy with dr wee,
did he see you when you went to the 24 hour clinic or is it just who is on duty, make sure you rest up

actually i know him, but not tat well, knew that he is a responsible doc cos even when he is on course (out of hospital) he will still try to find time to go back hospital to see his patient.

now everyday resting at home feel like rotting already, everyday eat then lay on bed watch tv and do nothing... hehehe

Natty

I'm also a 1st time MTB, EDD is 6th May. hello fellow may mums!

i still feel pukey at times, and sleepy too. gonna sleep in cubicle at lunch today!

TGIF!

soapsoap

donno any mummy here got the same feeling as me, everytime after eating i will feel super nausea, is there any way to stop this?