EDD May 2011

izanyzam

Hello dear MTB's...!!! Currently pregnant at 14weeks with my No.2..Next gynae appt @ Thomson Medical will be on the 23rd Nov..So excited coz my gynae will be checking on baby's gender..He was right the first time..Being able to tell my firstborn's gender when i was at 14plus weeks..!!! Having a girl will be nice though i dont mind if its another boy..As long as baby's healthy..!! :001_302:

whomovedmycheese

Hello dear MTB's...!!! Currently pregnant at 14weeks with my No.2..Next gynae appt @ Thomson Medical will be on the 23rd Nov..So excited coz my gynae will be checking on baby's gender..He was right the first time..Being able to tell my firstborn's gender when i was at 14plus weeks..!!! Having a girl will be nice though i dont mind if its another boy..As long as baby's healthy..!! :001_302:
Totally agree! A healthy baby is most important!

M

mkoo

i agree.. both ger ger or boy boy both love seed of hubby n wife mah hehee..
btw today went to scan, cannot confirm baby gender have to wait till 20weeks detail scan but dr says saw something in e middle but not sure..

~ mi everyday nasal congestion so irritating :(

i1babes

hi all mummies , i edd is 5th may , im now in 15wks n 3 day , for long n worries n here at 2 trimester :) gynae is DR chow at lucky plaza , hospital still deciding either mt A or thomson ,.
in my 1st tremester i hv no sickness , gd appetise( eat non stop , nv feel full ..;%) , gain 1.5 kg in 1st tremester .
now come to 2nd tremester appetise bk to normal ( lucky :) but my tummy still very small make me worries.....
hope all mummies hv smoth pregnancy ...pray hard .....

hui_ru_88

Hi Mummies to be

Sorry to disturb your thread. I am a mummy to be from the Feb 2011 thread.

I have 4 sachets of EnfaMama A+ and 2 X $5 off Voucher for EnfaMama A+ for sale or exchange.

2 sachets of the EnfaMama A+ is Chocolate flavour. The expiry date of the sachets is 6 Jan 2012.

Another 2 sachets of the EnfaMama A+ is Vanilla flavour. The expiry date of the sachets is 1 Jan 2012.

As for the $5 voucher, you can use it at Cold Storage, Giant, Shop N Save, Guardian and Market Place. Moreover, it can be used to purchase either Original or Vanilla flavour. Besides that, one of the voucher is valid until 23 Nov 2010 while the other one is until 20 Dec 2010.

I am letting go at $4 only.

I am also open for exchange too. I would like to exchange for:
1. 1 pack of Pigeon Wet Wipes 70s OR
2. 2 packs of Pigeon Wet Wipes 30s OR
3. 4 Huggies Pink Stamps OR
4. Brand New Mittens and Booties Set

Where to collect the item?
1. Self collect at my house- Bukit Panjang (Fajar)

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me at 8421 5286 or
hui_ru_88@hotmail.com.

Attachments

bbjes

Hey, I've done the down syndrome test n they only did some measurements on bb's length, nose, the back lines n the heartbeat rate.. Did not draw my blood! *phew~ =D n bb is growing well! hmm.. currently in my 12weeks+! Finally reaching into my 2nd trimester.. Hooray! ^^ looking forward to know the gender.. *winks @.<

**hope all MTB have a smooth sailing pregnancy.. & let's enjoy the process! ^^

whomovedmycheese

Congrats! I also did my OSCAR test, but strangely, they drew 4 tubes of my blood. :( Strange. I also did my OSCAR test at TMC. Anyway the nurse from my Doc's clinic called me this morning to say my baby is low risk.

leeevie

hello mummies~~

my EDD is May 2011 too :)

CL - me also looking for one. still trying to decide if i shd get those from Msia or agencies. The agencies that i know of is PEM and the one from TMC.

any thoughts?

Babybee

Hi Ladies

Sorry to interrupt. I have a brand new Clarins Body treatment oil (Hulie Tonic) bought it at Tangs for $80 with price tag on it now letting go at $55.

Please pm me or e-mail me at april512@hotmail.com if interested. Self collect at my place

Last edited:

leeevie

Can someone care to share with me the benefits of getting a CL? What do a CL do? :001_302:
2 cents worth..

i think the CL will be helping you with the following:
1. taking care of bb and mummy - ensure that mummy got ample rest while bb is well taken care of
2. teaching mummy on how to take care of bb
3. cooking confinement food for mummy

for me, i think it's also more of an assurance that there will be someone for us to rely on when we just give birth and at a lost of what to do..all that said, that's provided we get a good confinement lady..

whomovedmycheese

2 cents worth..

i think the CL will be helping you with the following:
1. taking care of bb and mummy - ensure that mummy got ample rest while bb is well taken care of
2. teaching mummy on how to take care of bb
3. cooking confinement food for mummy

for me, i think it's also more of an assurance that there will be someone for us to rely on when we just give birth and at a lost of what to do..all that said, that's provided we get a good confinement lady..
Agreed. Actually I stay with my in-laws. But because my MIL is also looking after my niece, I am afraid she might not be able to handle my confinement with looking after my niece. So, looking for a good CL, but after sounding her out, seems like she's a little skeptical about having to pay so much money etc.