EDD May 2011

MsPreggy27

Hi mummies

I'm a first timer here (and a first-time mum2B too)! Surprised to see there's no thread for those due in May (or maybe I might have missed it). Just wondering if there's any mummies along 8 weeks.

*currently feeding myself with anchovies*

CWL

Hi mummies

I'm a first timer here (and a first-time mum2B too)! Surprised to see there's no thread for those due in May (or maybe I might have missed it). Just wondering if there's any mummies along 8 weeks.

*currently feeding myself with anchovies*
Hi! I am a first time mummy too and my EDD is 08 May. I am 10w3d today and I just came back from the doc this mrn.
So happy to see my BB's heartbeat today. I was so worried for the past few weeks coz I had a miscarriage 5 months ago.

jenjenwongws

Hi! I am a first time mummy too and my EDD is 08 May. I am 10w3d today and I just came back from the doc this mrn.
So happy to see my baby's heartbeat today. I was so worried for the past few weeks coz I had a miscarriage 5 months ago.
Hi There

I am 1st time mummy too, and my EDD is 2 days later than you..10 May :)
Agree with you, it was an amazing feeling when I first heard my baby's heartbeat 2 weeks ago! And I was quite worried then because I felt no symptoms of pregnancy at all.

Hey, you will do fine this time, so dont't over-worry! May all the mothers-to-be have a smooth pregnancy!

Hi,

wen u hear the heartbeat of ur bb but can u see ur bb is being almost form?sori for asking coz nw I'm 10 weeks pregnant n I'm able to hear the heartbeat n oso see my bb almost formed.So I'm so shocked tat only 10 weeks den can see the bb oleadi?

jenjenwongws

Hi,

wen you hear the heartbeat of your baby but can you see your baby is being almost form?sori for asking coz now I'm 10 weeks pregnant n I'm able to hear the heartbeat n also see my baby almost formed.So I'm so shocked that only 10 weeks then can see the baby oleadi?
I first heard the heartbeat when I was 7 weeks, that was about 3 weeks ago. So during that, nope, still cannot see the baby being formed. Maybe my next visit will.

It's quite overwhelming and touching right, when you can see the baby? the next one when i go for my checkup, i will be doing the oscar test. that will be another type of feeling..

CWL

Hi There

I am 1st time mummy too, and my EDD is 2 days later than you..10 May :)
Agree with you, it was an amazing feeling when I first heard my baby's heartbeat 2 weeks ago! And I was quite worried then because I felt no symptoms of pregnancy at all.

Hey, you will do fine this time, so dont't over-worry! May all the mothers-to-be have a smooth pregnancy!
Hi! Wow our EDD is so close..hehez.. I also got not much symptoms so I am worried as well at that point of time :) Yup! wish all mummy-to-be smooth pregnancy.

CWL

Hi,

wen you hear the heartbeat of your baby but can you see your baby is being almost form?sori for asking coz now I'm 10 weeks pregnant n I'm able to hear the heartbeat n also see my baby almost formed.So I'm so shocked that only 10 weeks then can see the baby oleadi?

Yup I can see a bit of the form too. Actually at 10 weeks, our baby is called a fetus and their vital organs are fully formed and functional. Don't be surprised, our bb is growing rapidly day by day! hehez :)

izanyzam

Hello dear mummies-to-be...!!!

Currently about 11weeks plus pregnant with my No.2....!!! At my 7th week check-up,we could see & hear my baby's heartbeat..So happy to be pregnant again...!!!!!!!!!!

Currently on Egg Prata mode..!!! :001_302:

MumCher2011

Hey all....I am first time mummy too! My EDD is 2 May 2011. I am in 12 weeks now. Last week I have just done my OSCAR! So happy to see my baby kicking away when doing the scan.. feeling amazing.:Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

Taboo

Hi all MTB!

First time mum, EDD 1st May 2011. Currently 13 weeks.. So thrill of moving to 2nd trim....:)

bbjes

Hi to all MTB, I am first time mummy too! My EDD is 30 May 2011. Currently 9 weeks n will be giving birth at Thomson Medical Center.. =)

izanyzam

Welcome all MTBs....!!! Few days ago went for my check-up..Now i really have a due date...Its the 11th May 2011..!!! Im in my 12th week now..Btw,currently expecting my No.2....!!! :001_302:

whomovedmycheese

Hi all MTB!

I am a First time mum too, EDD 25th May 2011. Currently approaching 11 weeks..The wait to 2nd tri seems to be so long...

By the way, do you ladies get morning sickness?

casshong

hi mummies! this is my first time in this forum. i'm 10+ weeks and edd is 27 may 2011! i'm really excited as this is my first bb. i dont have any morning sickness too and like some of you, i get worried as i dont have a lot of symptoms. last scan was at 8 weeks and bb is growing well. next scan is next week! can't wait to see bb again!
yes, i can't wait for my 2nd tri!!!

bbjes

Hi all MTB!

I am a First time mum too, EDD 25th May 2011. Currently approaching 11 weeks..The wait to 2nd tri seems to be so long...

By the way, do you ladies get morning sickness?
Ya, the wait to 2nd trimester seems to b so long! For me, I feel that I'm one of the lucky ones.. I do not have any morning sickness or throw out the foods I've eaten.. Not much of symptoms.. I only feel very tired n get hungry very fast..

bbjes

hi mummies! this is my first time in this forum. i'm 10+ weeks and edd is 27 may 2011! i'm really excited as this is my first baby. i dont have any morning sickness too and like some of you, i get worried as i dont have a lot of symptoms. last scan was at 8 weeks and baby is growing well. next scan is next week! can't wait to see baby again!
yes, i can't wait for my 2nd tri!!!
Hi there, Ive read your profile n you r staying at Chua chi kang. Is your gynae, DR Adrain Woodsworth?

whomovedmycheese

I have had moderate morning sickness.. on-off.. hopefully it will stop soon!

Have you all gained weight? Most of my friends lost weight in the first trimester and this worries me, coz I put on some weight despite having morning sickness.. :embarrassed: