EDD May 2011

Hi Mommies out there, I have started a group called Sassy Mommies SG with my friend Michelle on Facebook. We have created this group together so as to create a community that mommies can all hang out together, share parenting tips, lend each other's shoulders, and make friends!

We are growing bigger and bigger everyday and if you would like to be part of this group (you should!), please go to this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/490009234398557/and request to be added as a member. Alternatively, you can indicate your email address in this thread. See you on Sassy Mommies soon!

[h=2][/h]

Giving Tre3 is having their Open House on 15 June 2013 Saturday from 9:30am - 1:00pm. Great discounts and lots of fun activities planned for children!

Enjoy a 50% off Playgroup Programme when you register on that day and up to 20% discount if you sign up for more than 2 of our in house enrichment programmes.

Wanna find out how Reading Eggs can help your child? Join us for a short presentation by Ms. Melanie Waugh from the Reading Eggs team from 3P Learning at 11:00am! RSVP required.

SO MARK this date 15 JUNE 2013 and come on down for lots of fun!

RSVP by smsing/calling 9777 1645!

Like us at www.facebook.com/givingtre3
Visit our website at Home

See you!

bbanna

Hi Isy,

Isy, Still remembered you.!

Just drop by today.. It have been 2 yrs and 7 mths since our babies were born..tmr my gal will be 2 yr and 7 mth 0 week :D
Missed the time we support each other while waiting our babies to come out.. and jkjkjk times..
Wondering anyone plan to have 2nd one or already had? haha
:)

lsy

Hi bbanna,
Baby boy this time. Drinking a lot more and didn't realise my breast could store this much milk lol
Ya my mom came over to help me.
Otherwise with a sticky girl I dunno how I can manage them.

ilovemummies

Hi Mummies!

I just came across this survey done by a young group of polytechnic students which I believe would help us, mothers, understand parenthood better. It would be great if we all can contribute our valuable inputs and spread this survey to others as well, as I'm sure this will help to benefit us all in due time. Have a nice day! :)