EDD May 2012 Mummies!

cn211279

Hi,

Did those test kits last week and realised I'm pregnant! Due date should be around mid-may but haven't seen the doc yet... Appointment schedule next month, can't wait. :)

Hi, nice to meet you all.

My gyn stated my EDD would be 9th May 2012 :)

This is my first time expecting, abit clueless of what to expect in the next few months :(
My circle of friends are all single and they know nothing about all this sort of stuffs. So feeling abit lonely here with no one to share!

Hope to meet some new friends here.

izanyzam

I think ive got d stomach flu..been vomitting d whole day unable to keep anything down..stomach cramping too..hope u ladies feel much much more better than me..take care dearies!!

angeluv

Hi all, I just saw gynae ystd & EDD is 18May. Am abt 6 wk...
The ultrasound scan can't see anything so doc inserted the vagina scan
& managed to c the yolk sac & heartbeat. But gynae say can only hear heartbeat at
Close to 3mths. Hmmm.. I rem reading some mummies report hearing heartbeat at 6-7 wks??
Scan report states CRL is 2mm. Is this normal size? Gynae nvr mention anything is wrong just
Ask me go bk in 4 wks - which is 10th wk & also ask if I wana do Oscar test
Can start booking Alrdy. Does dat mean everything is fine?

ling02

Hi to all mummies to be! Hope all of you r coping well with all e morning sickness. I m expecting with my 2nd child, Edd on 11 may 2012. E feeling is so terrible as compare to my 1st gal. E feeling is like stomach flu w/o e pain.. Nausa..vomitted..omg! N I jz realized I had ovarian cyst of 2.3cm. Hoping it will go off soon! Praying hard to ve a safe pregnancy throughout. you gals must take really good rest okies? Hugsss

HI Mommies

I have a brand new tube of Elancyl Stretchmark Prevention Cream, letting go @ S$30. Bought at Guardian Pharmacy, Retail Price is S$47.50. 150 ml, Expiry dated Jan 2015. Self collection at Dover/Queenstown/Boon Lay Area. If keen, please PM me. Thanks.

peaberry

Hi, nice to meet you all.

My gyn stated my EDD would be 9th May 2012 :)

This is my first time expecting, abit clueless of what to expect in the next few months :(
My circle of friends are all single and they know nothing about all this sort of stuffs. So feeling abit lonely here with no one to share!

Hope to meet some new friends here.
You have the same EDD as me! This is my first one too, and am also one of the first among my close friends to have a baby. I know the feeling!

bleeeee

My first scan at 6 wks like that, could hear e heartbeat already.. Just normal ultra sound.. Bb crl was 6.7mm.

Doc did ask me if I wanted to do OSCAR scan, will be done at 12 weeks.
& managed to c the yolk sac & heartbeat. But gynae say can only hear heartbeat at
Close to 3mths. Hmmm.. I rem reading some mummies report hearing heartbeat at 6-7 wks??
Scan report states CRL is 2mm. Is this normal size? Gynae nvr mention anything is wrong just

peaberry

Hmm usually you can see the heartbeat as early as 6 weeks. I saw mine at 5w5d. Different babies grow at different rates, but if your gynae didn't mention any concerns, the size should be just fine. Sounds like everything's on track!

arielc

Hi angeluv,

Congrats! :D my EDD is 16 May, and I'm 7 weeks now, so i think we are about the same stage...

I saw my gynae last Fri (so that was about 6 weeks). She used vagina scan as well, and we heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time! :) CRL recorded was 5.3mm.

If your gynae didn't say anything about the size, then should be ok. But you should ask about scanning for the heartbeat though...

Fanger

Hi, I also edd in may 2012. First child. Previous preg was not a good feeling as miscarriage in during first trimester. Hope this time round, it will be different. I'm should be 5weeks if counting from last day of last period. Had went to gynae n did scan but manage see sac. Next round appt hope can see the baby

princessyuki

Hi mummies,

Have the follwing items to let go as im clearing space:

1. Preloved Tommee Tippee Maunal Breast Pump
2. 63pcs disposable Tollyjoy breast pads (SOLD)
3. 22pcs Farlin milk storage bags
4. Mustela Stretch Mark Double Action cream
5. Blue TIMEX watch
6. Milk btl carrier (those that can keeps water warm for bringing outdoor)
7. Chicco Carrier (Blue Color)
8. Milk Storage btls (7medela, 4evenflo & 3farlin)
9. Baby cot bumper
10. Lucky Baby Milk Btl Drying Rack
11. Anti Slip Mat
12. Baby's changing Mat

Kindly pm me if interested.

TIA

Suhaidah

I think ive got d stomach flu..been vomitting d whole day unable to keep anything down..stomach cramping too..hope u ladies feel much much more better than me..take care dearies!!
Omg, take care! I had the same thing yesterday except no vomiiting.. mine felt like food poisoning and i got immediately all paranoid and went to see my gynae. She did the U/S and the lil one's heartbeat was very strong so thank god. She said prob its wind and its normal. Gave me some mild medication and was adviced to rest. 2 days later, im back to work. Everything is good. :)

desi

Hello ladies!

Hope all of you are doing well. I went for a scan a couple of weeks back and the baby is 1cm big! We manage to hear its heartbeat and it feels pretty amazing :) My gynae is Dr Judy Wong from Thomson Medical Centre. She's very patient and caring.. I didn't come with a full bladder for the appointment so the initial scan did not show much. She then advised me to sit at her waiting area while her receptionist piled me with cup after cup of water and did a 2nd scan when my bladder is full so we can see the baby.

So far my morning sickness is pretty in control. Not much vomiting but nauseous all the time. Oh! And a lot of burping. Haha.. Can't seem to take dairy products esp in the morning. Makes me wanna throw up :(

That's all for now.. Hope everyone can share their progress!

Smurfete

Hi,

Just curious. Is your tummy showing yet? This is my first (EDD 2nd May) and my tummy seems to get bigger this week, though it is still not obvious under the blouse.

Hello ladies!

Hope all of you are doing well. I went for a scan a couple of weeks back and the baby is 1cm big! We manage to hear its heartbeat and it feels pretty amazing :) My gynae is Dr Judy Wong from Thomson Medical Centre. She's very patient and caring.. I didn't come with a full bladder for the appointment so the initial scan did not show much. She then advised me to sit at her waiting area while her receptionist piled me with cup after cup of water and did a 2nd scan when my bladder is full so we can see the baby.

So far my morning sickness is pretty in control. Not much vomiting but nauseous all the time. Oh! And a lot of burping. Haha.. Can't seem to take dairy products esp in the morning. Makes me wanna throw up :(

That's all for now.. Hope everyone can share their progress!

Suhaidah

Hi,

Just curious. Is your tummy showing yet? This is my first (EDD 2nd May) and my tummy seems to get bigger this week, though it is still not obvious under the blouse.
Hey, its not showing yet but i always had a little tuymmy so i actually cant even see if there's any changes! hahaha.. Oh well, but i think it should be some time before the bump is obvious. My last scan revealed a little fella measuring 2cm. Cant wait for my next scan!!

Smurfete

Hey, its not showing yet but i always had a little tuymmy so i actually cant even see if there's any changes! hahaha.. Oh well, but i think it should be some time before the bump is obvious. My last scan revealed a little fella measuring 2cm. Cant wait for my next scan!!
Hi Suhaidah,

I share your sentiment exactly. I cannot differentiate whether it's the little fat tummy that I am always having or is that the bump. I read from some website that the bump will come around the 12-15 week.:)