EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Lipinggg

hey hi, i see thru judy wong's awards and all, i think she is quite experiences. do you know if her stitching is good? I am searching for a good gynae.

icebaby21

Hi,

Tomorrow will be my first appointment. Not too sure how big is my baby. I do feel nauseous all the times but the worst start during late afternoon and it's a terrible feeling. How I wish I could sleep all day. Don't really have appetite. Haiz...

hi ladies, had a huge scare last wk. Suddenly im not vomiting nor have ms. Went to the gynae the next day, had a scan from below no heartbeat, heart drop. Gynae said scan from belly, found bb heartbeat. Huge relive! Anyone mummies wants to be in contact via fb?

Suhaidah

hi ladies, had a huge scare last wk. Suddenly im not vomiting nor have ms. Went to the gynae the next day, had a scan from below no heartbeat, heart drop. Gynae said scan from belly, found bb heartbeat. Huge relive! Anyone mummies wants to be in contact via fb?
Wow, thats really scary eh. I can imagine! I have had no MS and im already 10 weeks. Im just hoping im one of those lucky few who escape without experiencing it. Sadly because i have no MS, i don't feel pregnant.. Everytime i go to the doc and see my ultra sound only, i believe that im preggers.

Suhaidah

Any recommendation of hospital and gynae? Edd on 25th may 2012. I'm also a new mummy here.
Hey. Im seeing Dr NG - she comes to gleneagles,mount A and parkway East. Very motherly sorta person. You can try her and very easy to get appt with her also!

Any recommendation of hospital and gynae? Edd on 25th may 2012. I'm also a new mummy here.
Hi, I'm seeing Dr Christopher Chong from glen E. He's the doc who ans questions in Mother and baby magz. This time round will deliver in Glen E. First time was at tmc

bleeeee

Just went for another scan - bb is 10 weeks already, wow! Can see the arms and legs kicking away, so active!

Anyone not doing the Oscar scan? She said it's optional.. I guess it's better to know, then not to know? But so worrying, just hope baby is healthy!

icebaby21

Hi hi...

I just check mine is 8 weeks old and will be doing my Oscar test next month. I think it will be better to know. Hopefully everything goes well after next month.

3wks to first trimester to end. Hopefully by then my ms will disappear. Tough to handle my 2yr old girl and housework at the same time with ms. Gynae gave the green light that every mth can visit him once. Waiting for wk 16 to do blood and Oscar test. How about you ladies?

Smurfete

3wks to first trimester to end. Hopefully by then my ms will disappear. Tough to handle my 2yr old girl and housework at the same time with ms. Gynae gave the green light that every month can visit him once. Waiting for wk 16 to do blood and Oscar test. How about you ladies?
I got a big scare when I was alone and saw blood on Saturaday night. I called up the hospital emergency department as gynae clinic has closed... they did a series of painful tests such blood test, urine test (taken using a syringe inserted into the vagina), cervix examination and then ultrascan. Fortunately, everything is fine. Baby is moving and heartbeat is strong. Will visit the clinic again next week as hubby also wants to see the scan.

Rzena

Hi ladies...

I should be a May 2012 mummy too (by calculation). My first gynae visit shows the baby as still a ball of cells...too early to tell how many weeks. Looking forward for my second visit next week to know my EDD.

I've been getting hunger pangs every 2-3 hours since I discovered my pregnancy. Unfortunately my appetite is not fantastic....so even though i feel hungry and need to eat, most of the time I do not enjoy eating. These days it's becoming a chore to eat. Sigh.

I got a big scare when I was alone and saw blood on Saturaday night. I called up the hospital emergency department as gynae clinic has closed... they did a series of painful tests such blood test, urine test (taken using a syringe inserted into the vagina), cervix examination and then ultrascan. Fortunately, everything is fine. Baby is moving and heartbeat is strong. Will visit the clinic again next week as hubby also wants to see the scan.
Thank god everything fine for baby and you. How nice if we can have the ultrasound machine at our home, anything can see and listen to bb heartbeat. How many weeks are u along?

Smurfete

I agree with you, Florence. Some people are talking about buying a doppler ... but if it malfunctions suddenly, we will have another unwanted scare. My edd is 2nd May, so coming almost to 11 weeks.

icebaby21

Hi Rzena,

I have the same symptom as your. Don't really feel like eating even though I am hungry. Even drinking plain water also feel like puking... Haiz...

Aizan

Hi Mummies,

I'm new here, Anyone experience delay menses for a week and when do the preg.test still neg-..? Im still curious..pls share w me..Thanks:shyxxx:

Oh.. Am seeing Christopher Chong frm Gleneagles. Is my 2nd tm wif him..
Such coincident!! Hub was so happy with him from the way he handled my first pregency that we went back for our 2nd child. He's a great gynae. When's ur next visit? I'm shedu for once a mth now.