EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Gemini11

Hi. just curious to find out have any mummies done any shopping for your little one? and what are the items that you all have bought?
Is it too early to buy it now? I just turn 17 wks..

Thanks
I haven't started buying cuz I've no idea wat to buy. Lol.
Need to do some research first, or can anyone share what they have bought?
I believe some mummies has started? Dilys mummy!!! U must have bought alot alr? No? ;)

Gemini11

it's good that ur drinking. i am not. i only drink when i feel thirsty. i not much of a drinker when pre-preggers too. now must drink more liao.. hehhe

guess i will pay the doc a visit when the cramping gets worse than the usual cramping i've experiencing.

to me, the more i see them, the more i will kinda get prepared for the pain n stuffs. i'm kinda detailed person so i need to know what is gg to happen on the day itself and how is it gg to be. i'll go bonkers if i dont get down to the small2 details even.. ehhehe

i turn 18 weeks tmr n can't wait to see the lil one after xmas for my detailed scan.. =))

oh i've been experiencing some how like a muscle stretch right below my right ribcage n it goes down for about say 5cm? i hope it's just a muscle pull cz i got them like 2 tyms already on 2 diff days. and where would u say the bb is now position in our belly? any idea? just wondering where the head is now.. hehehe
Yes, I'm also keen to know where should the baby b positioned now?
Cuz when I went to the hospital cuz of my abdominal cramp, we only managed to find bb heartbeat at the lower abdominal. At week 17 shouldn't the bb b higher up alr. I'm not sure if the "squeezing" in the toilet tt had caused my earlier episode.

arielc

I believe some mummies has started? Dilys mummy!!! U must have bought alot alr? No? ;)
i also haven't bought anything yet! feeling gan jiong to start buying things, but hubby say we should look around first.... :p

what have you ladies bought so far?

Sweetoothz

Hi sweetoothz,

You can feel your baby on which side if you lie on the side u r most uncomfortable. Now at my 20wk plus.. My son usually will be sleeping on the right.. Sometimes on the left.. I can see the one of the leg stretching out sometimes that shows a out of shape belly of mine. Haha.. So obvious.. That my sister ask me what I hide under my shirt.. Something out of place popping out.. :)

I have friends who are like you... Very detailed.. Very prepared for delivery.. But once they enter the delivery room their mind went blank .. Even forgotten how to push the baby out End up went for c-section after a 29 hours of labour.
my bb will usually b on my left side n nowadays are learning to travel to the right side... i've only experience once where my tummy went out of shape.. hehehe

oh my.. 29 hours of labour??!!! i hope i can go thru it calmly hehehe..

Sweetoothz

Gal, thanks for the update! N yes I'm feeling much better today, no more pain.
Anyway I've called them up regarding the simei classes before u updated. Yes they have a class starting ard mid jan.
I should b attending ( if everything goes well ) cuz its only walk able distance from my place.

Sweetoothz if u r keen we can go tog ;) it's not at east point but at YMCA simei. U can try google the location ;)

Inspire Mum & Baby – Our focus is your fitness, health and wellness
awesome!! we can defo go together.. i am so keen!!! lemme know when it's nearer to date ya.. =))

Sweetoothz

thx arielc.. =))

as for buying bb stuffs, my mom abit pantang w all this. she say abit too early to buy plus we have yet to know the gender of the bb. i think we will only look for bb stuffs when im abt 7 mths? abit too late u gals think?

Dilys

my bb will usually b on my left side n nowadays are learning to travel to the right side... i've only experience once where my tummy went out of shape.. hehehe

oh my.. 29 hours of labour??!!! i hope i can go thru it calmly hehehe..
Hi sweetoothz,

My friend was already 9.5cm dilate..but her blank just go blank.. No choice have to emergency c-section as baby"s heartbeat already dropped !
That's why she advice me to take it naturally.

Haha.. Tummy out of shape u will feel more. I feel it almost everyday now :) It's very painful!

Gemini11

awesome!! we can defo go together.. i am so keen!!! lemme know when it's nearer to date ya.. =))
The gal ask me reg n indicate tt I'm interested in the jan class and she will call me when she confirm the date. U wanna do tt too? To secure a place? Just go to the link n reg ;)

arielc

The gal ask me reg n indicate tt I'm interested in the jan class and she will call me when she confirm the date. U wanna do tt too? To secure a place? Just go to the link n reg ;)
ohh too bad Simei is too far for me... otherwise i can go together with you both!

Sweetoothz

ok can i'll go reg.. i'll ask my SIL if she wants to come too.. thx babe

During the BabyBaby 2011, i have bought a playpen and some cloths.... since now is having Xmas sales so I will keep a look out on other stuff..
How about other mums?

Gemini11

During the BabyBaby 2011, i have bought a playpen and some cloths.... since now is having Xmas sales so I will keep a look out on other stuff..
How about other mums?
I'm starting to source for clothes, hubby says stroller n cot can leave it to him. Other than tt still got like toiletries, bottles etc n wat else? Like so many things

Dilys

Hi gemini11,

Ya I already got a few rompers for baby. Mittens, booties. My mum bought baby cot, baby rocker... My sisters bought alot of clothing for my little boy! Mum & dad keep buying also I think I have clothing from newborn to 12 mths :)

My sis in law already got me herbs for baby & me to bathe during confinement.

Last edited:
i see.. so you have bought some cloths? My mum bought some for me too.. from Pigeon quite good quality and heard that it is better with front button..I intend to look for some pants now.. still looking around..
bottle.. sterilizer.. breast pump etc.. all haven't buy yet.. hehe when you intend to buy?

I'm starting to source for clothes, hubby says stroller n cot can leave it to him. Other than tt still got like toiletries, bottles etc n wat else? Like so many things

Gemini11

i see.. so you have bought some cloths? My mum bought some for me too.. from Pigeon quite good quality and heard that it is better with front button..I intend to look for some pants now.. still looking around..
bottle.. sterilizer.. breast pump etc.. all haven't buy yet.. hehe when you intend to buy?
I'm actually sourcing from oversea webby, cuz the hubby travels often, just order n ask him collect. Cheaper n nicer. Then after tt if any loose items or not suitable I'll get from Sg. Haven't got anything yet, just look look ard first n collect info ;) ya I'm slow, just doing a little each day.