EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Sweetoothz

I'm actually sourcing from oversea webby, cuz the hubby travels often, just order n ask him collect. Cheaper n nicer. Then after tt if any loose items or not suitable I'll get from Sg. Haven't got anything yet, just look look ard first n collect info ;) ya I'm slow, just doing a little each day.
slow?? i have yet to get anything yet! my mom say pantang mah so i take things slow n easy lah? hehehe.. now only start looking for names but also depend on my mood one..hehehe

Dilys

slow?? i have yet to get anything yet! my mom say pantang mah so i take things slow n easy lah? hehehe.. now only start looking for names but also depend on my mood one..hehehe
Hi sweetoothz,

Huh.. Nowadays still pantang about buying baby stuff earlier ?? In the olden days people don't want to by baby earlier cos" they scared that their baby won't survive till delivery thats why they don't but so early.

If you want to start buying baby stuff it's best to buy after your detailed scan... The confirmed of baby gender.

Sweetoothz

Hi sweetoothz,

Huh.. Nowadays still pantang about buying baby stuff earlier ?? In the olden days people don't want to by baby earlier cos" they scared that their baby won't survive till delivery thats why they don't but so early.

If you want to start buying baby stuff it's best to buy after your detailed scan... The confirmed of baby gender.
ya lor.. i also dunno one untill hubby the other day pointed out that a shop that sells bb stuffs n then my mom voice out. i was also shocked. hehehe
ya i plan to start window shopping first after the confirmation of the gender.. hehehhe

which are the website that sell good baby stuff? can you share the link? Is the quality is good?
Thanks

I'm actually sourcing from oversea webby, cuz the hubby travels often, just order n ask him collect. Cheaper n nicer. Then after tt if any loose items or not suitable I'll get from Sg. Haven't got anything yet, just look look ard first n collect info ;) ya I'm slow, just doing a little each day.

BearyPoisonq

anyone here did amino test? how was the experience? i will be doing it as my oscar test ame out bad. ratio 1:184. am feeling upset.
Hi Fanger,

Have u done your amino test? My NT test was 1:33. I did the amino test 2 weeks ago. Result ok. No problem. So you don't worry too much.

Last edited:

climsp

hi mummies!!

anyone never gain weight n still losing??
i loss 2 kg during 1st trims, gain back 1kg, lost again now.
dont have any MS, eat normal 3 or 4 meals. still never gain weight!!
abit worry. going to ask more this friday during checkup:embarrassed:

Dilys

hi mummies!!

anyone never gain weight n still losing??
i loss 2 kg during 1st trims, gain back 1kg, lost again now.
dont have any MS, eat normal 3 or 4 meals. still never gain weight!!
abit worry. going to ask more this friday during checkup:embarrassed:
Hi climsp,

Gaining of weight will comes in after 20wks. So don't worry !

Sweetoothz

same! i've been eating n snacking and still my weight like never gain only.. it's quite worrying cz im only at 46.5kg.. *yikes*

Dilys

thks!
i just feel weird cos bump is getting bigger but my weight going down!!
maybe baby gain weight, i lost!!
Hi climsp,

A normal pregnancy u shouldn't be gaining alot of weight.. The weight should goes to your baby :) I think you should be quite happy with yourself now. Of cos" don't snack too much it will cause bb to have early obesity. I only gain 1kg from beginning till now 21 wk. my baby is at 340gm. My baby is growing well.. Depends on what you are eating make sure that you are eating stuff that baby is absorbing don't worry too much abt your weight.

I have been taking bird nest & cordyceps that Gd for baby.

Dilys

same! i've been eating n snacking and still my weight like never gain only.. it's quite worrying cz im only at 46.5kg.. *yikes*
Hi sweetoothz,

U shouldn't be snacking too much... That will leads to early obesity to baby. Health snack perhaps! Its a bless that mum don't gain weight... Baby gains the weight most important.

climsp

I dun snack! At most onli some cookie! Cos now taking 4 meals! Hubby n parent keep ask me to eat more! But really can't take so much! Anyway I just eat when hungry!
Really hope baby grow healthy n well! All extra weight go to baby! Hahaha

Rzena

oh dear... i have already gained 4kg till now. I have not been over-eating though...just eating normally. (i was lucky i did not throw up at all although had nausea)

Sweetoothz

Hi sweetoothz,

U shouldn't be snacking too much... That will leads to early obesity to baby. Health snack perhaps! Its a bless that mum don't gain weight... Baby gains the weight most important.
well i try to snack healthily like having fruits or bread. only on occasions i eat potato chips n stuffs.. w the lil' one, she's controlling my appetite. everything i use to love makes me wanna puke nowadays so i eat what i feel like eating but of course when it comes to those unhealthy stuffs i don't take too much.. =)

something happen to me last nyt tho. my left abdomen was cramping, like wanna go poo poo kinda pain. i tot it was wind but i dont feel like farting or even poo poo-ing. and today i did poo poo and now my lower abdomen is cramping. has the way of how we do our business makes a diff? cz i do all my biz either big or small squatting.

milkshake

Hello!

I'm due on 24th May 2012 :p

Been having difficulty sleeping of late mostly due to the fact that i have always been sleeping flat on my stomach until i got pregnant and somehow, flipping over to sleep on my back proved a lot harder!

So i changed my pillow, bought a body pillow and I read somewhere that I should stop sleeping on my stomach and on my right (another habit for some reason) and instead sleep on the left?

So I've been trying but sometimes it feels uncomfortable so i end up tossing and turning the whole night. Not to mention getting up once or twice to go wee :\

Oh well.

Dilys

well i try to snack healthily like having fruits or bread. only on occasions i eat potato chips n stuffs.. w the lil' one, she's controlling my appetite. everything i use to love makes me wanna puke nowadays so i eat what i feel like eating but of course when it comes to those unhealthy stuffs i dont't take too much.. =)

something happen to me last nyt tho. my left abdomen was cramping, like wanna go poo poo kinda pain. i thought it was wind but i dont feel like farting or even poo poo-ing. and today i did poo poo and now my lower abdomen is cramping. has the way of how we do our business makes a diff? cz i do all my biz either big or small squatting.
Hi sweetoothz,

Maybe you squat too much that's why lots of cramps. But dont't worry.. Try massaging your tummy see how it goes. Use your own instinct .. If you feel really bad check with your gynae.

Take care

Dilys

Hello!

I'm due on 24th May 2012 :p

Been having difficulty sleeping of late mostly due to the fact that i have always been sleeping flat on my stomach until i got pregnant and somehow, flipping over to sleep on my back proved a lot harder!

So i changed my pillow, bought a body pillow and I read somewhere that I should stop sleeping on my stomach and on my right (another habit for some reason) and instead sleep on the left?

So I've been trying but sometimes it feels uncomfortable so i end up tossing and turning the whole night. Not to mention getting up once or twice to go wee :\

Oh well.
Hi .. You shouldn't be sleeping on your stomach... It's not good for your baby.. you are pressing your baby which cause stress & with the pressure pressing it will the growth of your baby. You have got to get use to sleeping properly for yourself & baby! Jia you

kittycathyid

congrats to all EDD may 2012 mummies...:) i got 3sgd off voucher for dumex mamil mama. voucher valid till 30 dec 2011. It's reeemable at carrefour, cold storage, fair price, giant, guardian, shengsiong, shop n save, watsons.
any mom wants?
then another one is complimentary 30 mins gift voucher from bellaluna for prenatal comfort soothing massage.
let me know if anyone keen...:)