EDD May 2013

cony

Hi all, I'm 5 weeks pregnant based on self calculation, estimated due date - 18 May.

Anyone estimated due date in May 2013? Have you already seen your gynae?

elyn

Hi cony, I'm 4 weeks pregnant with my #2, this is ur 1st baby? My estimated due date will b on 25 may :)

ett

Hi elyn, yup seen the gynae... am seeing him again next week.. well my first one ended in a miscarriage so this is considered my second:)

cony

Hi cony, I'm 4 weeks pregnant with my #2, this is ur 1st baby? My estimated due date will b on 25 may :)
Hi Elyn, this is my 3d pragnancy and 2nd baby. My second pragnancy ended in a miscarriage :(
What about you? is it your first baby? Have you already seen your gynae?

cony

oh, ett, second time??? When was your 1st time? It's sad to hear about your miscarriage, on what week did it happen?
I vety hope now everything will be smooth!!!

ett

Hi cony, my first was actually at the beginning of this year. it happened when it was around 6 weeks... bb wasn't growing.... ya really hope everything is going to be smooth this time round:) what abt u? how old is ur first kid now??

cony

Hi ett, she is 3 yo. Mine was also at the beggining of this year - not so nice experience... Do you have morning sickliness? What is your hospital?

ett

Hey cony, ya I do have bouts of morning sickness... nausea... what abt u? O I have not decided whether I'll stay wif this gynae... if I am staying more likely will go to mount a...u?

ett

Went to see doc when I was 4 weeks plus cos I was vomiting everyday... hubby was worried that's why we went earlier and also start my medication earlier lor:) why u guys haven seen a gynae yet?

elyn

Went to see doc when I was 4 weeks plus cos I was vomiting everyday... hubby was worried that's why we went earlier and also start my medication earlier lor:) why u guys haven seen a gynae yet?
Oic, at that time u did ur scan? N can see a sac? I juz went to normal clinic to confirm.

ett

Hi elyn, well at first can't see... then after some searching manage to see a small sac.... but he has to zoom in to see:) so when u intend to go see a gynae?

elyn

Hi elyn, well at first can't see... then after some searching manage to see a small sac.... but he has to zoom in to see:) so when u intend to go see a gynae?
Hmm.. May in 2 weeks time loh ( 6 weeks pregnant). Btw ur morning sickness came quite early, how u feel now? Better?

B3b3

when my menses haven't due yet I did feel cramp around abdominal, now no more.
Well, i'm in my 5th weeks but i feel cramp from mild to moderate. Is it common? I will be seeing gynae only on next week, now having sore throat and bad cough :(

elyn

Well, i'm in my 5th weeks but i feel cramp from mild to moderate. Is it common? I will be seeing gynae only on next week, now having sore throat and bad cough :(
I'm not sure, next week u see ur gynea better tell him/her abt it.
i also having flu, cough n sore throat.