EDD May 2013

Hi Yann15, i went to check, the instructions on my folic acid states take 1 tablet daily. So i guess.. As long you take them i feel its fine.. dont worry too much :)

Hi Mummycarol!! Congrats on 2nd baby! :) my next check up is on 2nd nov.. that will be 12 weeks and having my oscar scan! Hope all will be well too.. im FTM.. so everything is new to me.. hope more ppl will join this thread and we can share our symptoms and experience together! Jiayou! :Dancing_wub:

MummyCarol

Hi Yann15, i went to check, the instructions on my folic acid states take 1 tablet daily. So i guess.. As long you take them i feel its fine.. dont worry too much :)

Hi Mummycarol!! Congrats on 2nd baby! :) my next check up is on 2nd nov.. that will be 12 weeks and having my oscar scan! Hope all will be well too.. im FTM.. so everything is new to me.. hope more ppl will join this thread and we can share our symptoms and experience together! Jiayou! :Dancing_wub:
Hi baby052013,

Thanks. My next check up is on 24 Oct. By then I am in my 12 weeks but doc never mentioned on the oscar scan yet. Where's ur gyn and which hospital you going?

Hi baby052013,

Thanks. My next check up is on 24 Oct. By then I am in my 12 weeks but doc never mentioned on the oscar scan yet. Where's ur gyn and which hospital you going?
Hi Mummycarol, my gyn is Dr yeap min li at TMC.. i not sure which hospital she deliver other than TMC.. i heard Mount A better..? I saw her name in Mount A Gynae listing.. But since her clinic is at TMC.. easier ba.. if suddenly i go into labour.. if she at clinic then can attend to me straight? Rather than need to travel to mount a..

How abt you? which gyn and hospital? Your first baby which hospital? Baby boy or girl? :)

Celson

Hello MummyCarol, things are going great for you =)

I got the folic acid from Guardian Pharmacy, I vaguely remember it says can take before or after meals. As long you take it at the same time each day to avoid missing doses, it should be fine. :we2cute:

yann15

Hi mummycarol, Oscar scan can only be done 12-13weeks I think after that cannot do already. U better double check with Ur gynae

MummyCarol

Hi baby052013,

my boy is already 4 yrs old. Great to have the pregnancy feeling back and can't wait to feel bb moving in me. My gyn is Dr Poon King Fu. His clinic is at Hougang ave 1. Will be going back to Mt A for sure. Love the nurses there but hope by then they are done with their renovation. I personally don't like TMC. I also feel very cramp when I step into their lobby. I remember when i went to their hospital tour 4 yrs back, i saw their delivery suite and I don't like it immediately. You will be at the observation ward where u share the same room with 3 mummies separated by curtains then when you are to deliver, they will push you to the delivery ward. I still remember there was 1 mummy was been pushed out from the delivery ward after her delivery and was left at the corridor while her baby is at the other side of the corridor and on the weighing machine. Unlike Mt A, everything will be done in a single room. When everything is done, they will transfer you to the ward. No need to be pushed here and there. That's my feel for the hospitals.... :)

Hi Mummycarol,

I heard more positive feedbacks for mount A rather than TMC actually and actually have inclined more to mount A. Of cos not decided yet due the reason i mention.. probably my gyn can attend to me quicker if i deliver at tmc if she in her clinic.. dilemma.. i haven't check out the hospital ward fees etc.. and also haven't check out the gyn delivery cost etc.. i just seen my gyn twice, at week 6 & week 8. Just pay the consultation fees and ultrasound fees. I understand there should be some package that my gyn offer but I guess i will enquire more when i go for my oscar and gyn visit at week 12 on 2nd nov! For hospital visit.. we can just visit on our own? Or we make appt? How to go abt doing it? :)

MummyCarol

Hi Baby052013,

Agree that Mt A got more feedback. Even for my gyn he preferred me to go MT A. Cause for him, he feels that TMC traffic sometimes quite bad and parking is a problem. As for the package, I can't remember clearly. If not wrong will be available from Trim 2 onwards. As for the hospital tour, you got to call the respective hospital and book a slot with them. Only certain timing available. If not wrong, the price difference between Mt A and TMC is very little. But that was 4 years ago not too sure about now.

Sweetoothz

hi everyone.. =))
congrats on ur pregnancy. must be uber exciting especially for the new mothers.. =))

i myself just tested positive early this week n when i test again using the digital one it says i'm 3weeks+ which the box said that most prolly the dr will say i am abt 4-5 weeks+. i know all of u calculate using ur LMP bt i dont have any LMP to calculate from!
the thing is, i was still waiting for my period to come after giving birth to my dotter abt 4 mths ago. so now i dunno how to count liao.. hehhee. i think i shall wait till end of the mth to go see a gynae..

take good care everyone.. =))

Thanks mummycarol for info..guess i will decide later after i go for hospital visit or check with my gyn if she has any preference..

Hi sweetoothz, congrats! Wow u got pregnant just after 4 mths after giving birth to your dotter! Fast and furious :) hee

baby2013

Hi Mummies,

my gynae is from KKH , Dr Han How Chuan. Anyone heard of him?? My MS is worse, I can't eat or drink a week, end up in hospital for drip.

Sweetoothz

Thanks mummycarol for info..guess i will decide later after i go for hospital visit or check with my gyn if she has any preference..

Hi sweetoothz, congrats! Wow u got pregnant just after 4 mths after giving birth to your dotter! Fast and furious :) hee
it was a surprise actually.. hehehe.. i was waiting for my menses to come so i can start on birth control bt God has other plans for me.. hehehe..

MummyCarol

Sweetoothz,

Congrats... That was fast.. Probably you should drink more tonic whenever possible.. Else very siong for the body.. Take Care

it was a surprise actually.. hehehe.. i was waiting for my menses to come so i can start on birth control bt God has other plans for me.. hehehe..
Hehe.. thats good.. usually after giving birth when will menses come back?? I guess you ovulated even w/o menses!!

MummyCarol

Baby052013,

Sometimes, menses will come back as late as 6 mths later. If you breastfeed, usually it will come back later. However, during the first 6 mths after birth, it is the super fertile period as the body had used to pregnancy stage. For my last pregnancy, my menses came back at the 2nd month.