EDD May 2014 (maybe)

meltie

meltie, you are right our kids changes very fast at different stages.when I knew that I'm pregnant to my 2nd one my bought behaviors change. He use to be very good boy during my pregnant y he become cranky and bad temper. He can sense that someone is going to share his love. We have been introducing meimei to him everyday and he is much better now. The childcare teacher yest told me my boy keep telling them he got a meimeI and he even go to the next class to sayang the little meimei. ....so sweet... lol....my hubby and myself try to control our temper and give more love to him.
Ya man our kids keep changing.. Jiayou! Hope your #1 will become a sweet sweet bro! :)

my edd 15th may.. I'm counting down anytime! Pooped 3 times today liao.. Aiyooo.. Just keep feeling its coming anytime... :p i'm still doing day to day things as usual.. Wah my cot not set up and baby stuff still not packed.. Only hosp bag is packed.. Biggest worry is still how to manage and who can take care of #1 when i admit.. Will miss her so much.. Been there for her 24-7 everyday.. She sure sense me missing .. Not sure how she will manage it.. Just gotta try to distract her ? :p

Melancholy

Is it normal to have constipation now instead of loose stools? I'm like so impatient towards my #1 now. Especially when he's naughty that time. Can't help but to feel angry with him :( 7 more days to my EDD.

mrsjlim

Melancholy:869018 said:
Is it normal to have constipation now instead of loose stools? I'm like so impatient towards my #1 now. Especially when he's naughty that time. Can't help but to feel angry with him :( 7 more days to my EDD.
Melancholy, Ya I also have constipation recently, previously I dun have any constipation issue,I always had loose stools instead

shanice99

Melancholy, Ya I also have constipation recently, previously I dun have any constipation issue,I always had loose stools instead
Ya. Duno y last few weeks I have loose stools. Can poo 2-3 times daily..But recently weeks I dun poo as much as last time. Only juz once daily. Sometimes no poo feel, I juz sit at toilet bowl to cultivate the feel n poo. I can't stand not to poo for one day. Even I eat fruits everyday.

Lingz12

Last week I was constipated.. I can dun go for 3-4days.. Then this week I have loose stools.. at least once a day.. smetimes 2-3 times a day.. but I tink it's cos im eating more spicy food these days.. hubby ask if im trying to force bb to come put by eating spicy stuff.. haha..

Melancholy.. same here.. im getting v impatient with #1 recently.. and it doesnt help tat she seems to make me angry on purpose too.. argh.. I tink they sense competition.. so purposely getting difficult..

Melancholy

Last week I was constipated.. I can dun go for 3-4days.. Then this week I have loose stools.. at least once a day.. smetimes 2-3 times a day.. but I tink it's cos im eating more spicy food these days.. hubby ask if im trying to force bb to come put by eating spicy stuff.. haha..

Melancholy.. same here.. im getting v impatient with #1 recently.. and it doesnt help tat she seems to make me angry on purpose too.. argh.. I tink they sense competition.. so purposely getting difficult..
Feel so guilty whenever i scold #1. Scare he will think i don't dote on him anymore. Especially now that #2 is coming out soon.

CharChia

Wah alot of things to look out for .. Ahha i dont't have much hands .. Only hubby and i... Hmm will try to think through with hubby how to do it properly so that #1 doesn't feel neglected and confused.. :p i keep telling my hubby that he has to take #1 out more often and soend quality time with her to play..coz i might be too held up with #2 esp with breastfeeding.. :p will try my best to play with her too.. It's really not ez man.. I hope the transition will be smooth and soon they'll be playmates!
meltie, jus make sure u not carrying anything so u can hug no.1... ask hubby to carry... if u have other things just leave outside for awhile...

So happy my son has recovered from HFMD... Wah it's been a really long tiring week but very happy to stay hm n play n accompany him. Think he also happy cos got mummy 24/7.. Hahah..

Mon will be my gynae appt. I called my gynae on fri asking bout my doubts of HFMD.. Call like no use.. The senior nurse just say cannot do anything.. I just need to watch my personal hygiene.. So just hope everything's fine.

This time round pregnancy really alot of challenges.. Somemore ask bout how's it like having #2 right? I think let nature takes its course bah. But it's not easy even if u hv a school, helper or mil or mother to tk care of ur child. Carrying part, u will just get used to it. It's actually quite ok to carry ur child with a big bump. Most of us here r 2nd time mummies and our children r like ard 11kg thereabout so ya imagine us carrying this weight on top of the weight we r putting around our tummy.. Easily like carrying a bag of big rice?? How heavy u also bobian when ur child calls for u.. U will just "obey". Anw even if ur child is in childcare remember there r times when he/she will fall sick or the sch closes so u also need to handle two together at a certain pt in time. My #2 hasn't pop out. Still got another 2 more weeks but I know it won't be easy.. Reading charchia's post like how #1 cry then #2 will cry vice versa at night makes me worried..

I also been feeling extremely thirsty lately... N hungry also... Now I have purchased most of my things (for confinement) just prob need to stock up on more wet wipes etc cos think for the 1st two mths will be busy adjusting n no time to do these kinda shopping...

Ok mummies keep updating eh!
So it is safe to carry #1 even when pregnant?? Coz u know like when pregnant, it is always advised to not carry heavy stuffs and apparently a 11kg or more child is no where near light! U jiayou ok!! Hope to get more updates after your #2 pops.

I hope to gain strength from all you strong mummies!!

another thing is after delivery and going to see no.1, make sure you are not carring no.2... remember to give no.1 a hug and a kiss... do the same when going home with no.2 if no.1 is at home.... make sure u enter the home with open arms to hug and kiss no.1...

When no.1 came to visit me in the hospital, I left no.2 in the cot. After that i put her on my bed beside the cot, and show her no.2 and introduce no.2 to her... When I return home, my brother helped me to carry no.2... I entered the house first to receive my no.1 and introduce didi to her again and let her know he is going to join us...
I think this is very good advice!!! I will take good note of this (though am only TTC #2 stage.. haha)

i carried no. 1 throughout my pregnancy...
Now I feel better and safer about this! =) But I think it will be easier for me since my #1 is already 12mth and will be walking soon. That will reduce the carrying I supposed but definitely will keep up with the huggings!

miso

Went for my gynae appt this morning. Seems like my amniotic fluid is low n bb din gain any weight from mon. I also lost weight. So gynae is gonna induce me on tues. I was also put on the CTG monitor and it seems I have slight contractions even thou my cervix is not opened. So there is a small chance I might not last till tues.

Me n hubby is hoping that I'll go into labour on my own rather than get induced on tues. But things seems to be going towards me getting induced. Oh well... As long as bb is healthy.

CharChia

Went for my gynae appt this morning. Seems like my amniotic fluid is low n bb din gain any weight from mon. I also lost weight. So gynae is gonna induce me on tues. I was also put on the CTG monitor and it seems I have slight contractions even thou my cervix is not opened. So there is a small chance I might not last till tues.

Me n hubby is hoping that I'll go into labour on my own rather than get induced on tues. But things seems to be going towards me getting induced. Oh well... As long as bb is healthy.

ya most important baby and you will be healthy and safe...

Hi Miso,
I dunno if you want to ask your gynae about the membrane sweep.. a nurse director did it for me (without me realising) and it triggered my labour like within hours though she expected it to be within days (but earlier than my actual EDD). =) but warn you first, the sweep is really uncomfortable and it will cause some blood which nurse did inform is normal. haha I still remember how I started feeling contractions along way back home from KKH and by the time I ate a bread and shower, I decided that it was time for me to be admitted. And by the time I reach, I was already 3cm dilated, after 5min of monitoring, in I went to delivery ward.

Lingz12:868876 said:
rubylps9657:868869 said:
Lingz, hubby and I have been talking to bb :)
haha...so much that not sure if he will be wondering why mummy and daddy suddenly so chatty anot =p
I have oso been toking to bb leh.. I say if u dun come out on ur own, doc is gg to pull u out next tue no matter u like it or not.. hahaha.. but no use so far..
Lol, lingz so cute:)
Well went to see doc today, bb still not turning and doc says very little water inside for him to turn. So we decided to schedule for c-section next tuesday to take him out earlier

jeslow

Hi miso and ruby, all the best to both mummies! seems like a lot of mummies are getting induced or c-section next tues, so we will be receiving a lot of good news on that day =)

Hi mummies!
Just gotten some new info on SuperMom
Bazaar (22nd to 24th August at Suntec) that they will be launching Disney Babies at the event! Hooray to Disney babies setting foot into Singapore. Hope can get some interesting merchandise at great price ~