Edd may 2015! :d

Blissful84

Good day to all mommies to be out there! I have created an acct in 2013 when i was pregnant with 1st baby. Somehow forgot the acct login. (Baby gal just turn 1yo in Sep 14.)

Anyway am expecting a 2nd one in 17 May 15. Tested positive with clearblue last fri and went polyclinic to dbl confirm and am at about 4-5 weeks pregnant. Have not go for Antenatal consulation yet. 1st delivery was at Thomson Medical Center this time rd would like to go for Mount Avernia instead. I am residing in the west, any good/nice gynae recommendation? TIA!

Hope to get more mtbs joining and sharing!

Anonymous

Hi, i have used HPK to test 2 weeks back and i guess i m 6 weeks now according to baby app. I went GP last monday and she say still small to scan. Will be gg back for checkup this friday. And estimated due date is in late may.

This is my first. I have been feeling emo and cey almost everyday over small matter. Any experience to share with me?

dilemma

Hi ladies! Congrats on ur pregnancy! :)

I'm finally expecting my 1st after 2 years of trying. Did a HPT using ClearBlue digital, when to see my doctor on Monday and he confirmed that I'm 5 weeks pregnant! Still finding it hard to believe that we finally got lucky, even though we were told IUI success rate is only 8-10%.

So far not really experiencing many symptoms... My most troubling issue is sleeping at night. I have vivid dreams almost every night for the past month (I woke up at 2am and cant get back to sleep!).. also noticed not much appetite these days and meals are difficult to digest. Doc says to expect morning sickness to hit next week though.. :( *fingers crossed*

Anonymous

Delimma, congratulation on ur success. I just went to my GP and my edd is on 18 may. Guess our edd are about the same period.
Ya, u will see some symptins on ur 6weeks cos i have some starting from this week.

Nausea, frequent pee, mood change like roller coaster, change of appetite.

Did you start taking any milk powder?

dilemma

Omg that sounds kinda scary. I hope it doesn't get too bad.. i've been having vivid dreams every night and tension headaches throughout the day... and this has been going for 2 weeks already! :(

Ha i dont like the taste of milk :( my alternative is soy n yogurt ... but not taking much too. I feel so bloated all the time. :(

Anonymous

Ya.. i drink a few days getting sick n tired of the taste making me puke.

I feel bloated n gassy all day. Burp like nobody biz. In office, home or even in public i jis cant control my burping. Now i feel scare to go out alone as i afraid my burp might scare ppl off.

lydlydlyd

Hello mummies! Am about 6 weeks plus pregnant with my #2. 1st is 20 months old. Went to gynae last week but can only see the sac and nothing else. Based on memory, i thought should be sble to see heartbeat at 6 weeks so kindda worried. Plus i am experiencing spotting for the past 5 days.

maddytay

hello! i am a new member here. my edd is may 2015. nice to meet you all. I currently have twins turning 3 this nov.

Mummykk2

Hi Blissful84,

We're so similar. My Little princess turned one in Sept 2014 and I'm due around midMay for the second baby. I'm seeing Dr Wong from Thomson medical at Bukit gombak. Had my first child at Thomson. Cheers!

felicity

Hi everyone! I'm 9 weeks today! This is my #2 and the edd is 1 June, but my #1's edd was 2 Sep and she popped 1.5 week earlier in Aug... so I'll just hop over here and park here, since the June thread is not out yet. Hello mummies!! :)

felicity

sigh i didn't want to tell my workplace so soon but just realized my oscar test (already can't fix another timing, all full) crashes w a compulsory meeting... so i guess i'll have to inform my bosses so that i can be excused from the meeting. initially i didn't want the fact that i'm pregnant interfere with the year end work planning and deployment for me. =/

Twinstars

Hi everyone!! Congrats to all the mummies here....I'm also expecting my 2nd child. My edd is May 2015. Been searching around for confinement lday...anyone of you have good and price reasonable CL to recommend?

Anonymous

i am also looking for a CL too. i asked ard those who recommend but all full. i called CL agency but i have no confident as there isnt.true reviews of the "experience" nannies. anyone can recommend? i staying in the west.

DiceWee

Hi All,

My mother is an experience confinement lady in Singapore & Malaysia & she is very experience. I'm saying that because i asked for her help twice when i gave birth of 2 little monsters of mine. :) I've also received good comment from her employers for years.

Do contact me for more info if you are looking for one 98160846. I can let her speak to you as well. Or probably meet up cuz she is in Singapore now!

Cheers!
Eury

Anonymous

Get urself a feminine wash or consult yr gynae. U might get some bateria infection. I got it when i am 4 mths preg. Doc say must cure if not will affect baby. So dun wait anymore. Anyway im 6nths now!!

Anonymous

When is ur edd?

Btw, anyone had dry n itchy nipples? my nipples is enlarging and is getting itchy n dry. Can i apply cream.to moisture it?