Edd may 2015! :d

PixiePosh

Ya u can. My nipples cracked for some odd reason and scabbed. Became very dry. Im using medela nipple cream and it has improved so much. I just apply it after showering and it keeps them moisturized. I'm 24 weeks.

irahs

Hi Mommys,
Im on my 28th weeks now and hard a hard time walking. My 2 previous pregnancy was quite tough and i encountered leaking bag issues on my 33th weeks as well as 32th weeks.respectively.. I was monitored until my 36th week by my ob and then.induces me for both baby. I.was just wondering if this csn happen with my third baby also.?

Anonymous

Im on my 26th weeks. I have difficulty in walking, standing sitting even lying now. My left side buttock hurt badly and my stomach is hard like rock on n off. Ny gynae say this might be a symptoms of pre-mature n might also due to stress. worry me badly. Anyone encounter these too?

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)

Melda

Hi .. myself turning 28 weeks this Thurs , and i feel restless and my right buttock feel like a cramp . Is it normal ?

Hojaiho

Searching for Nanny in Woodlands Area.

I am new parent to be in May :) . As I have to work after my confinement ends (in Mid Aug), appreciate if you can recommend a reliable and good one in Woodlands Area. I will be bf, hence hope the nanny is supporting to it too. Thanks.

Twinstars

Hi EDD May Mummies...Anyone keen to join this event together?
Can sign up as couple at $25. Can get ya hb to join in too. Will get a $60 worth of goodies bag.
However, if got 10 or more mummies interested to join, we can get free tickets. Also each of us can get a goodies bags each.
Thought it would be a wonderful n fun meetup cum gathering for us, EDD May mummies!!
Some highlights are:
- Breastfeeding talk by well-known Mrs Wong Boh Boi.
- BB shower party, also free treat for us to yummy food, drinks n desserts.
- Got freebies too.
- Mummies get to workout together.

Can refer to this link for more details. If u r interested do let me know.=)
http://supermom.com.sg/strutyourbump

*PS: If u have facebook..welcome to join our 2015 SG50 May Mummies group too!!=)

Twinstars

Any mummies interested to take maternity group shoot together? It would be interesting, fun and a great keepsake of the SG50 May 2015 mummies group. Do message me if u r keen.=)

Twinstars

Hi Mummies, JTS an upcoming event, SuperMom Carnival.
It is specially for preggy mums(and dads), parents with babies/toddlers.
Date: 19 April (Sunday)
Time: 4-9pm
Venue: The Float @ Marina Bay
Cost: Adult single ticket for $15 , couple tickets for $25. Its FOC for children under 12 years old.

Highlights:
- There are special activities for babies, mummies and even daddies.
- A goodie bag worth $50 and $40 worth of coupons to spend at the carnival.
Now they are having earlybird promo. Upon registration, key in the promo code of "EDDMAY15" and you will get a 35% discount off the tickets for both single and couple rate. And you will still received the goodie bag and the coupons to spend! However, you need to register by 7 Mar in order to be entitle for this discount. Do also gather your khakis to go and have a fun evening together =)

This is the link for registration--> SuperMom Carnival 2015

ahkiang

Congrats to all mummies!
I am selling herbalbath for confinement use.
$1.50 per package / 30 package for $45 (self collection additional $5 for postage)
Cheaper than local TCM. Worth getting it!
Kindly sms me at 98489630 to place order or
visit Herbal Bath - Because mother deserves it for more information

2015-04-01 08.29.21.jpg