Edd Nov 2010

eurostar

Hi all, I am new here
Let me be start a thread for Nov 2010 mommies......I saw there is 1 thread for NOv but title for TMC :tlaugh:
For now, my edd is 22 Nov 2010. ....feeling hungry again now :wong19:

Last edited:

thepinkdot

sorry.. i just noticed ur EDD.. 2011?! LOL! you planning to keep your baby inside you till he/she is 1 yr old?

Lim2528

lolx. i dont know my EDD yet.. mine still very early.. about 4 weeks only.. either late Nov EDD or early Dec
Hey P4nic, did you went for a scan already? Mine 2wks ago went for 1st scan and only see the yolk sac than gynae mentioned is about 4-5wks old. This coming Mon going for 2nd scan hope can see the grow.. This is mine 1st one and I hope everything is alright.

eurostar

Hey P4nic, did you went for a scan already? Mine 2wks ago went for 1st scan and only see the yolk sac than gynae mentioned is about 4-5wks old. This coming Mon going for 2nd scan hope can see the grow.. This is mine 1st one and I hope everything is alright.
5 wk onli egg sac when I see Mary Yang
2 days back scan again can see/hear heart beat...baby heart beating fast :Dancing_wub:
dun worry.....hungey now going to eat again ***faint***

Lim2528

5 wk onli egg sac when I see Mary Yang
2 days back scan again can see/hear heart beat...baby heart beating fast :Dancing_wub:
dont worry.....hungey now going to eat again ***faint***
wow.. I hope mine tomorrow scan can see n hear heart beat too. Btw, just asking if we didn't scan can we feel the beat by touching our tummy there? Just wonder if we can feel or not?

eurostar

wow.. I hope mine tomorrow scan can see n hear heart beat too. Btw, just asking if we didn't scan can we feel the beat by touching our tummy there? Just wonder if we can feel or not?
currently for me cannot...think too small to hear
tomolo hope u can have ur EDD
who ur gynae?

osaka

Hi, my EDD date is Mid Nov too !! But I have no appetite at all. Has been feeling nausa, headadche..... Sometimes the sight of food makes me vomit!! Sign.... I hope this morning sickness will go away soon.
Hi Lim, heard from my gynea that after 6 weeks should be able to hear heartbeat. :) What does your gynea say?

Lim2528

do update us your good news after your visit :Dancing_wub:
baby heartbeat really vali fast:tlaugh:
Ya, I saw the hearbeat today and happy to see the bb grow inside me. Is like twinke star that keep on blinking... but did not hear the beat (only see it). Got my EDD is 22nov10. Got another scan 3wks time.. :Dancing_wub:

P4nic

Hi Lim.. no i gg for my 2nd scan end of Apr.. doc say too small.. can only see one lump of blur blur stuffs i guess its the sac haha

P4nic

Ya, I saw the hearbeat today and happy to see the baby grow inside me. Is like twinke star that keep on blinking... but did not hear the beat (only see it). Got my EDD is 22nov10. Got another scan 3wks time.. :Dancing_wub:
I think ur baby is 2 weeks earlier than mine.. around 6 weeks? can hear heartbeat already? i hope my baby will be safe and healthy and hopefully i can also hear his/her heartbeat during my 2nd scan (should be 8 weeks by then).

Lim2528

hi Osaka, I did not hear the heart beat sound only manage to see at the monitor there is dot sparkling which said is the heart beat. Maybe next scan I should ask. Hee

hi p4nic, mine is 7wks for today scan. Last 2wks scan I also see the yolk sac. Thanks god as I c something more today.

P4nic

hi Osaka, I did not hear the heart beat sound only manage to see at the monitor there is dot sparkling which said is the heart beat. Maybe next scan I should ask. Hee

hi p4nic, mine is 7wks for today scan. Last 2wks scan I also see the yolk sac. Thanks god as I c something more today.
Great!!! I can't wait to go for my 2nd scan.. Anxious n worried at the same time. Hopefully baby is healthy n growing..

eurostar

Ya, I saw the hearbeat today and happy to see the baby grow inside me. Is like twinke star that keep on blinking... but did not hear the beat (only see it). Got my EDD is 22nov10. Got another scan 3wks time.. :Dancing_wub:
good to hear ur little one is growing :Dancing_wub:
my gynae on the volumn than I can hear the heat beat
edd for me shifted to 17-nov
my next apt is 12 wk, guess will be just in time to sign package

happiebb

hihi...me new to this thread & 1st time mtb too ; )

i m about to decide whether to sign up the package with my gynae...anybody care to share how is the standard package price like betweem glenhosp and tmc : )

happiebb

i hv a doggie at home (9yrs+) already...she is good but only concern now is she sleep with us..hmm..on the bed..right on top of us (on our pillow infact)..is this oki for the bb? it is hard to keep her outside the bedroom now, we are afraid she will be v v sad..hence, i dont hv the heart to do it...how argh??

osaka

Hi Lim, your EDD is the same as mine too! Going to scan 3 weeks later too!! Kinda scared cos might need to do blood test..... hehe!! I did not hear the heartbeat but able to view from the screen. A very small dot in waterbag.

Not too sure whether to sign up for the package yet..... still pondering. But I understand that if we take up package, we can claim more from our Medisave.

Hi happiebb, welcome!
Not too sure abt the other packages, I should be taking up RH package.

Cheers for everyone & have a smooth motherhood journey!!:Dancing_wub: