Edd Nov 2010

MargaretB

hi all, I'm new here. My EDD is on the 5th November. Just got my OSCAR test done at KK Hospital on Mon, charging me at $321 (which inclu the blood test).

Hope to know you guys and share some experience :tlaugh:

MargaretB

I actually found that i've been craving for fries!! will go to McD once a week for it... :eek:15: i don't think it's good, trying hard to control myself now :001_302:

MargaretB

Hi mum2bee, nice to meet you too =)

so did u manage to check bb's gender during ur oscar test? i asked the doc but she refuse to check, just say, too early right now. i'm quite gan cheong la as it's my 1st baby. anyway, healthy will do :tlaugh:

mrsmahadi

Ya, I saw the hearbeat today and happy to see the baby grow inside me. Is like twinke star that keep on blinking... but did not hear the beat (only see it). Got my EDD is 22nov10. Got another scan 3wks time.. :Dancing_wub:
Hihi I have the same EDD! Hehe so exciting!:shyxxx: And this is why I like Mummysg. We are able to find other mummies who have a thing or two in common with ourselves. Anyways, do upd8!

Congrats to all the mummies and mummies-to-be!:tlaugh:

Lim2528

Long time didn't come to this forum already since my last post here. I'm 11wks and happens to have spot than gotten bed-rest order. Will be seeing Gynae is KK later on and hope everything is fine.

Yet to do the OSCAR but already drawn the blood for the test last week. Hope the BB is growing healthy, no matter is boy or gal.

Mum2bee

Hi mum2bee, nice to meet you too =)

so did you manage to check baby's gender during your oscar test? i asked the doc but she refuse to check, just say, too early right now. i'm quite gan cheong as it's my 1st baby. anyway, healthy will do :tlaugh:
Hi,tis is also my first baby I also very gan chiong haha....my gynae just told mi my nx appt at 27th may most probably will be able to tell the gender hehe...as long as baby dun purposely hide it haha..cos I did my oscar test when I am 12 weeks so I tink too early can't tell haha.....

eurostar

talking abt mac, me just have fillet o fish :)
happy....

now always feel headache during evening
anybody have this? forget to ask gynae can I eat panadol or not

Mum2bee

talking about mac, me just have fillet o fish :)
happy....

Hi,I am nt sure abt normal panadol but my gynae prescribe this panadol for my headache.maybe u can try buying from outside. Is quite effective as I hv bad headache and migraine every 1-2 days.
Biogesic paracetamol 500mg tablet(2 tablets 3 times a day) safe for preggies
hope it helps :D take care

Little BB

talking about mac, me just have fillet o fish :)
happy....

Hi eurostar,

I've asked my gynae this qn before she said taking pandol is fine. Hope this helps. :)

Little BB

I actually found that i've been craving for fries!! will go to Mac Donald once a week for it... :eek:15: i dont't think it's good, trying hard to control myself now :001_302:
Hi MargaretB,

I heard if you crave for potatoes during your pregnancy your baby will be a boy. Not sure how true...But I've a colleague who also craved for Mac fries when she was pregnant, her baby is a boy. Let us know when you know the gender of your baby. :001_302:

Bluesoda

Hi to all new mommies,
I'm new here. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and my EDD is on 18 Nov 2010. My only symptoms is having acne breakouts and like to know whether anyone of you here experience such symptoms. Due to this acne problem, i'm feeling quite down and have no confidence of myself.

eurostar

Hi,I am not sure about normal panadol but my gynae prescribe this panadol for my headache.maybe you can try buying from outside. Is quite effective as I have bad headache and migraine every 1-2 days.
Biogesic paracetamol 500mg tablet(2 tablets 3 times a day) safe for preggies
hope it helps :D take care
thanks....
but not sure is it the multi-V given to by gynae causing the headache

MargaretB

Hi MargaretB,

I heard if you crave for potatoes during your pregnancy your baby will be a boy. Not sure how true...But I've a colleague who also craved for Mac fries when she was pregnant, her baby is a boy. Let us know when you know the gender of your baby. :001_302:

Haha!! is it? but i don dare to ask for more. as long as is healthy then enough.. i experience some cramps recently (actually it started when i was 5-6weeks pregnant, but it wasn't last that long for each of the cramps), my next appt at KK is on 27 May as well, but bcoz of the cramps, i call up to KK and change it to this Wed. Hope everything is fine. I already bought the air ticket to fly to penang this friday night too, so will seek for doc's advice. will cancel the flight if doc asks me to stay at home..

the cramps is like something pulling from inside. and sometimes it's tightening.. anyone has got the same prob?

got my OCSAR test results, and my EDD changed to 3 Nov! i was 13 weeks + 5 days of pregnancy on that day when i do the oscar test. phew!! i had been told that the test must not be done after 13 weeks + 6 days! *heng*

MargaretB

Hi to all new mommies,
I'm new here. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and my EDD is on 18 Nov 2010. My only symptoms is having acne breakouts and like to know whether anyone of you here experience such symptoms. Due to this acne problem, i'm feeling quite down and have no confidence of myself.
Is ok to have this problem. I had some too but now it is gone. And this happened to my colleague as well. Don't worry =)

MargaretB

Hi,tis is also my first baby I also very gan chiong haha....my gynae just told mi my nx appt at 27th may most probably will be able to tell the gender hehe...as long as baby dont purposely hide it haha..cos I did my oscar test when I am 12 weeks so I tink too early can't tell haha.....

Haha.. i think doc should be able to tell by the end of this mth as one of the gynae told me that normally by week 16-17 can tell already. don't know why the doc ask me to wait for june visit (21 June). I will ask again when i go down this wed, if any scan will be done.

Last edited:

MargaretB

Long time didn't come to this forum already since my last post here. I'm 11wks and happens to have spot than gotten bed-rest order. Will be seeing Gynae is KK later on and hope everything is fine.

Yet to do the OSCAR but already drawn the blood for the test last week. Hope the baby is growing healthy, no matter is boy or gal.

Hi,

How are u now? Must get a lot of rest and try not to give urself too much stress. take care ya

Mum2bee

Hi to all new mommies,
Hi, bluesoda

I also hv outbreak of acne...all tiny ones on my forehead...and my face feel covered by a piece of oily mask :( feel so sad and also no confidence....but now I am used to it alrdy haha.... So dun tink so much haha....