Edd Nov 2010

christine77sg

I m also going for taka baby fair!

I was consolidating all the bb's clothings last nite. Was getting thm ready for washin. Realise thy can fit a ntuc plastic bag full! I don't knw hw many suits r ther, as I don't count. But definitely more than 20. Anyone knows hw many shld we prepare? Actually I wan2 buy some more, but more for formal wear, like for outings. Nw I m having 2nd thots.:embarrassed:

I vry kan jeong spider. Wan2 prepare everything in adv so later no nd to panick.:shyxxx:

PTB7476

I m also going for taka baby fair!

I was consolidating all the baby's clothings last nite. Was getting thm ready for washin. Realise thy can fit a ntuc plastic bag full! I dont't knw hw many suits r ther, as I dont't count. But definitely more than 20. Anyone knows hw many shld we prepare? Actually I wan2 buy some more, but more for formal wear, like for outings. now I m having 2nd thots.:embarrassed:

I vry kan jeong spider. Wan2 prepare everything in adv so later no need to panick.:shyxxx:
dun buy too much ...they out grow them VERY fast...
infact if you have more than 20 i think that is more than enuff already :tlaugh:

PTB7476

john little is having 20% off baby items (eg clothes) but of course there are some items that are not entitled to the discount

dna

john little is having 20% off baby items (eg clothes) but of course there are some items that are not entitled to the discount
hi mummies, this is my 1st post here. my EDD is 21st Nov. Nice to meet you all. thanks PTB for the information.

PTB7476

hi mummies, this is my 1st post here. my EDD is 21st Nov. Nice to meet you all. thanks PTB for the information.
Hi there...nice meeting you too :)

and you are welcome... most of us are FTMTB so we can all share what we know ;)

Reactions: dna

yanqiu

A must for mothers thermometer

:red:Thermoguard Contactless Infrared Thermometer (Ready stocks)

The Only IR thermometer tested and certified in Singapore by Singapore Authority

• Most preferred by Singapore Health / Environment Authorities
• Most preferred by Mothers and Babies.

For more info, you can visit ThermoGuard (Singapore), ThermoFlash - Medical Contact-less Infrared Thermometer

Warranty - 2 years local warranty ( 1 to 1 exchange)

Retail Price $180
Promotion Price $120

Can email me at yamchiew@singnet.com.sg

MargaretB

how many weeks are you? Me only 22 wkd still early :tlaugh: so far only
Bought cot and playpen from Robinson expo sales
i'm currently 26 wks ^_^ 14 weeks to go!!!

i also didn't get much thing, so far only a diaper bag, milk storage tray, 5rompers (1 set) only.. those playpen and warmer, my sis will pass it to me. luckily lo, can save $. if not, very jia lat le, got to buy a lot of things...

MargaretB

Margaret>> My hubby n I r also about the same as you n your hubby! :) It is also my 1st pregnancy. (High five) My baby is usually vry active n always give kicks. (that day he kicks his dad on the face whn he was trying to hear if baby was awake):tlaugh: Today, also feel he is less active than usual, although he still moves. But my colleague says no worries, cos sometimes baby also need to rest. :001_302:

I m in my 23 wk. I have alrdy started buying many things. I think I m probably the most kaisu over here. just to name a few of the things I have bgt. 2 playpens, sterilizer, milk bottles, teats, breasts pump, car seat, mittens, booties, towels, pigeon system mugs, nail scissors, playmet, 3 in 1 exersaucer, lots of clothings, nappy clothes, teethers, rattles, pillows and etc. Heehee... too much alrdy. But I m still buying:tlaugh: I m gonna top up more during the Taka fair. So looking forward.:Dancing_tongue:

(High five!!) Haha, ur baby so cute! mine was that day his daddy was kissing my tummy, then got a kick from him! haha! not on his daddy's face but somewhere near.

Hm.. he kicks more often now, but still not as strong as before. can feel his movings everyday: normally early in the morning, after meals and b4 i sleep.

Wah, u really well prepared!!!! salute!!