Edd nov 2011

MummyJan

Hi all mummies,
I just found out of my pregnancy 2 weeks ago. I was so happy as I had been trying actively for almost 2 yrs...
Went to visit a gyne 6 mths bck for pap smear & help for infertity.
Bt finally, god is kind, I am PREGNANT!!
My gyne says MY edd is 3 Nov 2011

hotmilktea

Hi all mummies,
I just found out of my pregnancy 2 weeks ago. I was so happy as I had been trying actively for almost 2 yrs...
Went to visit a gyne 6 mths bck for pap smear & help for infertity.
Bt finally, god is kind, I am PREGNANT!!
My gyne says MY edd is 3 Nov 2011
What a joy ! Congrats mummyjan!
and guess what, my EDD is exactly the same as you !
so it makes us 6 week 4 days pregnant today!

which gynae you go to and eventually which hospital to give birth ?

MummyJan

What a joy ! Congrats mummyjan!
and guess what, my EDD is exactly the same as you !
so it makes us 6 week 4 days pregnant today!

which gynae you go to and eventually which hospital to give birth ?
LOL! So Qiao hotmilktea...

My gynae is female frm Gleneagles. After much consideration, I most prob going to deliver in Mt.Al.

Wat abt u??

hotmilktea

LOL! So Qiao hotmilktea...

My gynae is female frm Gleneagles. After much consideration, I most prob going to deliver in Mt.Al.

Wat abt u??
me also from gleneagles ! mine is dr tan
i didnt know we can go to another hospital to deliver. but why u dun stay in gleneagles as well ?

MummyJan

me also from gleneagles ! mine is dr tan
i didnt know we can go to another hospital to deliver. but why u dun stay in gleneagles as well ?
My doctor is Dr Chan. She can deliver both in gleneagles & Mt.Al.

Gleneagles is too expensive & many of my friends highly recommended Mt. Al.

hotmilktea

My doctor is Dr Chan. She can deliver both in gleneagles & Mt.Al.

Gleneagles is too expensive & many of my friends highly recommended Mt. Al.
Have you found out the actual cost for Mt Av?
For gleneagles it is at least 5k to be safe.
May i ask how much does dr chan charge you and how much is your package?

MummyJan

Have you found out the actual cost for Mt Av?
For gleneagles it is at least 5k to be safe.
May i ask how much does dr chan charge you and how much is your package?
I had chk wif my gynea's nurse, abt $4k not more than $5k.

I chk wif my doc regarding the maternity package, she will only offer when 12weeks pregnancy @$650.

Hotmilktea, wat is ur package for ur gynea?

hotmilktea

I had chk wif my gynea's nurse, abt $4k not more than $5k.

I chk wif my doc regarding the maternity package, she will only offer when 12weeks pregnancy @$650.

Hotmilktea, wat is ur package for ur gynea?
i will be signing at my nx appt, which is week 9. it will be $1.2k inclusive of delivery whether natural or c-sect.
before week 9 is all ala carte - which is really expensive, i went for 4 times and the bill is 1k already.
but i like my gynae so we dont mind paying the amount. and i think that is important when we feel comfy and at ease.

MummyJan

i will be signing at my nx appt, which is week 9. it will be $1.2k inclusive of delivery whether natural or c-sect.
before week 9 is all ala carte - which is really expensive, i went for 4 times and the bill is 1k already.
but i like my gynae so we dont mind paying the amount. and i think that is important when we feel comfy and at ease.
Wah, I thought my gynae is quite exp urs i more exp than mine. Bt indeed, most imptly is comfortable. No point of paying lower bt the gynae is no good!!

MummyJan

Just went for Oscar scan, blood test too.. And my edd change again to 23 sept.. Haha.. Libra baby become Virgo baby..
Lol, which date doesn't matter... So long as bb is born out safe & healthy will b gd!!

Btw Shannyang, what is oscar scan? When do we take the scan & is it a MUST??! Also what bloodtest u take? My appt. on next mon which requires me to take bloodtest too... Bt no idea take for what purpose?!

*Pardon me for so many questions. Hope u don't mind ;)

hotmilktea

MummyJan, we gonna take a lot of tests here and there. Blood test in the initial stage is to see whether mummy got any STDs. HIV etc...
i just got mine done at week 5. OSCAR scan is a test to see if the baby has any risk of being down syndrome.
you can read this website if you free, i quite like this website, lots of information
OSCAR test in the first trimester

Shannyang

Hotmilktea ans all the ans.. The Oscar scan is optional.. Not cheap tot but I still prefer to get it test for safety..

didy

Hi girls.. my EDD is also in early november. I guess we are all in the same week now? :Dancing_wub:

only difference is that i am living overseas now, but i will be going back to sgp to deliver. :wong19: