Edd nov 2011

hotmilktea

Hi mummies, how do u make sure ur baby don't hit the floor? I already watch very closely but he still get hurt.
Like he slip his hand when on fours. Or when he crawl and sit back on his buttocks he will fall sideways.
now he also climb and learn to stand. I find it tiring to follow him all day.

I guess all mummies are busy wif their bunnies, ESP they r at crawling stage. It's so tiringto watch them 24/7.

Sherwawa

Hi mummies, how do u make sure ur baby don't hit the floor? I already watch very closely but he still get hurt.
Like he slip his hand when on fours. Or when he crawl and sit back on his buttocks he will fall sideways.
now he also climb and learn to stand. I find it tiring to follow him all day.
Hotmilktea
I put my bb on playmat n he wld roll out of the safety zone n bang his head. I think dat is part of growing up, knocks n bumps seems inevitable. BTw, I saw sponge helmet for bb in UE square. It look hilarious though. Yr bb is progressing fast! Oh, does play yard help to confine him in safety zone?

mrswan

unavoidable... Athena got blue black on cheek, but gone now hehe... Since like mosquito like her, how to prevent? Any insect spray or ???

mrswan

Any mummies interested in next gathering? Date and venue not confirm yet
We will cfm place and date after confirmation of total pax.

- mrswan
- hotmilktea
- Sherwawa

hotmilktea

He is not, he is 1 mth older remember ?

Hotmilktea
I put my bb on playmat n he wld roll out of the safety zone n bang his head. I think dat is part of growing up, knocks n bumps seems inevitable. BTw, I saw sponge helmet for bb in UE square. It look hilarious though. Yr bb is progressing fast! Oh, does play yard help to confine him in safety zone?