Chaw - Boy
Ladynana - Boy
Katherine - Boy
D0lphinz - Girl (Tentative)
MummyValerie - Boy
Gracelkw - Boy

kbph75

Hi all parents ,
I am Selling a brand new Little Tikes kitchen Cup Cake sealed in box. self collect at Eunos MRT. S$80/- cash on delivery

Features:
• Knob for stove burners makes "clicking" sound
• Real working drawer and oven doors
• Storage space for plates and accessories
• No batteries required
• Accessories included:
* 1-Cupcake tray
* 1-Pot with lid
* 1-Spatula
* 2-Plates
* 2-Forks
* 2-Knives
* 2-Spoons
* 2-Spice shakers
* 4-Cupcakes

Anyone interested , please contact Kelvin H/P : 96305352 for information...

Really a lot of nov boys wor :Dancing_biggrin:

Want to check with you ladies, what do you intend to let your baby wear for the first two months? Most of the rompers, suits etc are 3-6 months size and I also worry about how gentle those materials are for the newborn. Am thinking of getting those white soft clothing from Mothercare. Any other suggestions?

Those at Carrefour and CK quality are okay?? I'm a little skeptical about some of the baby clothes I've seen online because cannot feel how soft it really is...

shanney

i bought carters online (from gmarket, so likely not authentic ??) the quality is quite ok..

btw, anyone knows if its ok to take dong cong cao (cordyceps) powder ??

Hi Shanney,

The tcm medical hall that I often buy herbs from advised me to take cordycep and one other herb which I forgot. I check next time I'm there and let u know

Thanks Shanney, will check it out. Btw why not buy from Carter's US directly? They are quite cheap online as well. One romper like US$6

shanney

coz i bought too much from ON and bon bebe already. burst budget. lolx... didnt really see alot i like from carters directly.. and my borderlinx package is gona be so heavyyyyyyy.

teriwinkle

I buy my baby's clothes from some of the pushcarts where their qualities are not too bad either. I will go get the rest from Tom and Stefanie too, plus they have member's price.

teriwinkle

thanks katherine! mine is powder form which my MIL bought from the place she does her ba guan.. 1 bottle costs $500!! *yikes* so worried that it might b wasted..

btw, i bought my carters rompers here (Maternity / Baby - [Carters] Value Pack 3-mths Rompers Bodysuits Baby ...) they have this new born set.. im not affilated to this page in any way btw..
This is really cheap! I saw the same set of 5 rompers selling at $26.90 outside. Such a pity they only come with sizes for 3 months. I wanna get bigger sizes!

shanney

Teriwinkle, u look under the same seller I think u might find bigger sizes in her other listing.

Another site I was looking at is clothes4todds.blogspot.com

The 3m rompers quite small my mum say, but I don't really know how to gauge coz it's my first baby. Lol

teriwinkle

Teriwinkle, u look under the same seller I think u might find bigger sizes in her other listing.

Another site I was looking at is clothes4todds.blogspot.com

The 3m rompers quite small my mum say, but I don't really know how to gauge coz it's my first baby. Lol
Same here, but I think it is better to get bigger sizes lol, so I'm looking at 6 mths and above. Wow, the rompers in the blogspot is so nice! Thanks for sharing!