EDD Nov 2013

yuzudinga

hi, mummies for nov 2013 pls fall in!

First of all, congrats! but remember, we must be very careful at this stage n take good care of ourselves!
My edd is 6 Nov 2013 n its my no 2. How about u?
Let's all jiayou together!

peggy241113

Hi yuzudinga and jean1986!

Congrats all! Mine will be 24 Nov.. Baby #1...
Super new, super blur and super excited too.. hehe

Sshheena

omg . im not suppose to tell because of the "3 months cannot tell(pandang stuff)" . But i cant wait!! my EDD is 13 nov 2013 =)

my first baby ..
Horrible MS making me very hard to work as im working home-based =(

Let's share gynae details leh .. =D

jean1986

Nvm we don't know each other yet, so can tell! That's what this forum is for right? Lol
i went kkh to get jab and stronger medicine for anti vomiting, Sshheena maybe u can try.

Im currently seeing Dr Irene Chua at Gleneagles as she delivered by #1 but gleneagles is very expensive to me, so I thinking of changing to Dr Goh Shen Li at TPS at KKH.
yeah, share Gynae details.

Sshheena

My gynae did give me a anti nausea pill "maxalon" . Though it safe but i v worry is no good for the baby ..
so i tried all natural remedies , no use leh =( I guess this a "must go through" challenge for mummies bah ..

My gynae currently is Lisa Chin at GlenE . So far so good . Her delivering is 2k (without GST) .

Jean1986 , how's dr irene chua? I read someone mention kandang kerbau hosp >> http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f37/private-hospital-best-9329/index2.html

peggy241113

Hahahhaa. Sshheena, you are one funny lady!! I liiiiiikkkkkkkeeeeee you!
As jean says, no rules broken here as we don't know each other! Hehe.

I am seeing my gynae in the west. Have yet to decide where to go for the hospital as I'm still trying to find out more info on that. I like Gleneagles but its $$$$.. And I think my doc is not attached to the hospital too. So I'm a little confused to whether I should just go to the one he is attached to or change my doc?

Any advice?

Sshheena

Im currently see-ing dr lisa chin from GlenE . OMG . can u imagine my first bill ? $496 OH MY...~~
Her delivering charge is $2k w/o gst for natural birth . =\

But me and my hubby quite comfortable with her and she's nice!
However , for the first 3 months , we can still explore around..

Jade1986 : How's Dr Irene Chua ? Hard to get appt?

peggy241113 : Maybe u still can switch around and try? I think u must choose a gynae u are MOST comfortable with .

jean1986

Sshheena: I'm jean not jade. Haha not difficult to get appt. what I like abt her is that if I've minor questions I could email her and she respond very promptly.

Anyway I was looking at glenE the package is 3d2n. But I rem at Kk I was discharged the following day, thus I think that explains the cheaper bill at kk.

ahber

Hihi to all MTBs! My edd is 8/11, having my #1 now.. So excited as the days go by... I m having problem in finding a gynae as well... Considering dr Lisa too.. My sil is seeing her now so she recommend her to me.. Her rates are expensive?

rav3naers

Hi ladies! Expecting #1. Think i am at 5-6 weeks, gynae appt not due so soon but according to calculations EDD should be late nov. Hee.

Gynae is dr su lin lin @ NUH. Will share experience here after 1st visit :)

Last edited:

Traceyng

Hi hi.... My EDD is on 15 Nov.... Seeing Prof T.H. Ho at TPS (KKH).... My #1 too.... Dun remind mi of MS.... It is killing mi damn bad.... Had been affecting my work... Grrrr....

Kace

Hi ! My EDD is on 11 Nov. Hope it doesn't change later on because I like the date 11/11 haha.
My #1 too so kinda paranoid and nervous on things I should do and should not do and stuff to eat.
By the way, how were your gynaes ? Is first appointment like nothing much but just ultrascan to see baby positioning ? Because my first appointment like not even 10 minutes ! :( And paid $130 like feel so cheated :(

Traceyng

Hi Kace. I had done slightly more during my 1st visit. Had did an ultrascan, blood test for both myself and my hubby and a routine test. Going for my next visit in 3 weeks time.

Where is ur gynae based at?

Lishan

Hi mummies, I m supposed to be 7 or so now i think, will get a confirmation from the gyne next tue.

I have a weird question.. i m wondering if anyone feels like your belly button hurts sometimes? It's like a little tug and pull kinda feeling. I m wondering What could be causing it and if It's even normal?

Thelay

Hi. This is my first... Edd is on 14 nov. bad MS feel sick all the day!! And heart beat very fast too.. Seeing Dr Michele lee at novena..

Sshheena

Hihi to all MTBs! My edd is 8/11, having my #1 now.. So excited as the days go by... I m having problem in finding a gynae as well... Considering dr Lisa too.. My sil is seeing her now so she recommend her to me.. Her rates are expensive?
Her first time consulation is $200, subsequent $80..
Yeah is expensive, but im comfortable w her. I heard she hv e best stitches :)

peggy241113

Hey all!

Have yet to feel the full on-set of MS as I think I'm still relatively early in the stage of pregnancy as compared to the rest of you.
But I do have a low blood pressure base, hence am very prone to fainting spell, especially more during this period. Almost white out one day when I was returning home from work! Yikes.. it was a scary experience and quickly call my hubby to pick me up from the station I stepped out from.

Kace: My appointment lasted me about 30mins or so.. it was a rather unusual 1st visit for me as the news I received from the doc was kind of not what I was expecting to hear.

First of all, I was told that I have a "Bicornuate Uterus" - simply meaning, my uterus is shaped ike a heart.. due to the way it was formed.. then, he had a hard time trying to locate the embryo which according to him, is no where to be found! You can just imagine the kind of feeling I have beinghe bed feeling a little dissapointed. None the less, he didn't gave up and assure me that the little speck on the screen "could" be it. I take it in with an open heart. He further explained on the possibility of the embryo being implanted elsewhere (atopic pregnancy) or simply that I may have a false pregnancy. Took a tube of blood to confirm on my pregnancy and set to meet him again this Friday. The results of the blood test came in just the next day and I was thrilled to know that I was indeed pregnant.

So now the mystery will be to locate my baby again on my next visit this Friday and I suppose to complete the rest of the routine checks which I am suppose to do on my 1st visit :)

Sshheena: I am comfortable with my doc.. will have a look around on other options too.. still early right :p

Btw, anyone familiar with the government subsidies and medisave?