EDD Nov 2015

AhJanz

1'm few more days to 15-week too! Can't wait to feel mine.
I don't rmb how does bb movement feel for 1st one, in fact there's wasnt much movement fr my boy that i kept scehduled to see doc before appmt, ans bb was always sleeping. Anyway he stll slps alot now, haha..

AhJanz

hi mommies, anyone start to gain weight? my first preg I gained over 20kgs with very bad water retention, took a year to shed off the weight, and with daily exercise to help go below pre-preg weight. Now I have this weight gain phobia, haha...

fiefie

Haha, so I guess it's better if the baby doesn't move too much? I heard from my friends most of the time the baby's sleeping patterns in the womb will be the same after birth!

So far I've gained ard 1-1.5kg.. Seems to be "on schedule" for 14+ weeks?

fiefie

Any mummies with reflux issues at second tri? Recently I realised I can't eat a lot. If I eat too much I'll get reflux and vomit everything out, plus acid and bile afterwards :X just when I thought I was lucky to have not vomitted at all during first tri...

ahkiang

I am selling the confinement use herbalbath at $1.50 per pax.
It is cheaper than the local markert.

Confinement Herbal Bath $1.50 per pack
(30 packs for $45+$3postage)​
Local TCM selling at $2-$3.50 per pack

HP: 98489630 for enquiries
3-5 days of delivery / Self-Collection @ $45 dollar​

DiceWee

Hello my mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a realiable confinement nanny.

Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

Parfait

Congrats to all mummies-to-be!

I have a preloved baby plus machine to let go. I think it worked for my baby as he is a calm and happy baby who reached his developmental milestones early.

Pls SMS me at 97634999 if you are interested. Will consider any reasonable offer. Best offer secures!

Wishing you all a safe and smooth pregnancy!