EDD Nov'14

ast0212

14 weeks now and still pretty tired. My kids decided they don't want afternoon naps so quite exhausted by night time...currently no motivation to work at night.

Housework is starting to overwhelm me :(
I really admire my friends who are expecting their 4th, keeping up with cooking, cleaning and school runs...I only have 2 with one in kindy and still feel so tired.

Belly is showing so I use that belt thingy and just wear long tops to cover the fly section.

Taurusmom

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. I.
im expecting my first child and My EDD is in Mid Nov. Hope to share and find support hereFrom follow mummies=)

BabyDF

Hi Mums & mums to be,

I been experiencing very bad discharge in the sense, its too much that its kinda worrrying.
I am not sure if this is normal. I do read on forums and other pregnancy article that we will experience discharging - and it is more than ever. However, I felt that my discharge is like super alot, and I do not know if its normal.

I would like to see if any of you do experience the same kind like me. At least it might comfort me.

Worried.

missesjoanna

Hi Mums & mums to be,

I been experiencing very bad discharge in the sense, its too much that its kinda worrrying.
I am not sure if this is normal. I do read on forums and other pregnancy article that we will experience discharging - and it is more than ever. However, I felt that my discharge is like super alot, and I do not know if its normal.

I would like to see if any of you do experience the same kind like me. At least it might comfort me.

Worried.
babydf, did u went to ur Gynae and check with him/her? Spotting or discharge is normal. But not too much and not reddish or pinkish spotting too.
the way you described seems a lot. Maybe you want to call your Gynae or went down and check for a peace of mind.
Take care.

ClaudiaHuang

Hi mummies to be,

Wanted to ask have any one of you take iron pills with milk?
I'm so worried.. coz someone told me not supposed to but I have been taking iron pills with milk for around 2 weeks..
And I have to wait for 2 more weeks before I can go for my detailed scanning..
The recep who prescribed the pills to me just mentioned that cannot eat calcium and iron pills together but did not mention milk. So I was quite worried now..
Anyone can advise me?

missesjoanna

Hi mummies to be,

I'm so worried.. coz someone told me not supposed to but I have been taking iron pills with milk for around 2 weeks..
The recep who prescribed the pills to me just mentioned that cannot eat calcium and iron pills together but did not mention milk. So I was quite worried now..
Anyone can advise me?

Did u mean u take iron pills and drink with milk together? Or u take iron pills at night drink milk?
i didn't take iron pills at tri 2. Maybe u can call ur gyane and check with the nurse. They can guide u.

BabyDF

Hi missesjoanna

This discharge just started 2 days ago, so i yet to check with my gynae.
I be seeing her at end of june for my detailed scan prolly the discharge issue will be over soon.

I hope its normal, its not reddish nor pinkish tho.
It's jus yellowish and quite thick. Lucky theres pantyliner, if not I do not know how to face this every day... if this prolong...
LOL!

I will monitor again for maybe a week, if its too much or maybe too disturbing, i will give my gynae a call.

BabyDF

Hi ClaudiaHuang,

I am taking iron pills - Sangobian / Neogobion and I am also taking milk too.
At the moment I am taking Ammum. Before I was taking Similac, but shop here Similac was running out of stock so my hubby bought me Ammum.

I am taking the iron pill and also milk as per my gynae instruction. So i think this is fine.

Are u having low blood as me also, is that why you are taking iron pills?

Hi mummies to be,

Anyone can advise me?

ClaudiaHuang

Hi ClaudiaHuang,

I am taking iron pills - Sangobian / Neogobion and I am also taking milk too.
At the moment I am taking Ammum. Before I was taking Similac, but shop here Similac was running out of stock so my hubby bought me Ammum.

I am taking the iron pill and also milk as per my gynae instruction. So i think this is fine.

Are you having low blood as me also, is that why you are taking iron pills?
Hi babyDF,

are you taking it together with milk? Or taking it separately by a few hours?
If latter, then should be fine..
i don't have low blood, just taking one pill daily...

ClaudiaHuang

Did you mean you take iron pills and drink with milk together? Or you take iron pills at night drink milk?
i didn't take iron pills at tri 2. Maybe you can call your gyane and check with the nurse. They can guide you.
Hihi,
lm taking it together .. :(
just called gynae clinic and checked, they told me in future can't take together as it will affect iron absorption.
But they say will not have great impact .

BabyDF

Hi ClaudiaHuang

I am taking it together leh..
My gynae says no problem. I have a low blood history so I need to take the iron tabs daily twice a day.

Hi babyDF,

are you taking it together with milk? Or taking it separately by a few hours?
If latter, then should be fine..
i don't have low blood, just taking one pill daily...

littlehamster

claudia, orange juice with iron supplement will help iron absorption
Taking iron supplements: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

i have stopped housework since bfp.. hubby does them now. but now in 2nd tri, i try to help him a little like load the laundry and minor stuffs.. and for moppping the floor, he forbid me to mop as may fall (and i aso sensitive to the cleaning agent smell.. smelly!)

babyDF, hows ur discharge now? previously before bfp m sinseh mentioned i got weak spleen, thus got discharge all the way (am still having discharge but lesser), for yellowish he mentioned can drink half cup barley everyday, but the qty wise i have no idea..

Last edited:

Taurusmom

Hi
mummies, does anyone experience sore nipples. Im 16 wks now and I have been having sore nipples since first trimester. Not sure if it is normal.

Taurusmom

Hi
mummies, does anyone experience sore nipples. Im 16 wks now and I have been having sore nipples since first trimester. Not sure if it is normal.im also having backache and could sleep well by the side. Any remedy for relieving backache?

Taurusmom

Ya mine too. Its painful
during shower. I can see the nipple changing. Like got pimple inside. Did u tell your gynae? Im too shy cos my gynae is a male

Hi
mummies, does anyone experience sore nipples. Im 16 wks now and I have been having sore nipples since first trimester. Not sure if it is normal.im also having backache and could sleep well by the side. Any remedy for relieving backache?

i guess backache is normal. It happens to me on and off...