EDD Nov'14

littlehamster

Mime only sensitive on touch. Think is normal and varies among each

For me I get backaches also on off. Sometimes sleep too long, sometimes cos of full bladder

Taurusmom

Anyone attending pre-natal class at kkh? Does it have hands-on and exercises? My class starting in jun. Looking forward to it :)

Charlottein

Dear Mummies,

I am running an aquanatal yoga trial class for mummies, preferably in the north, (coz you need to come to my house in the north).
This is to complete my certification as an aquanatal yoga teacher. Hope to get some support. Thanks! Pls pm me!!
Abt me: I am a mother of 2 and had missed the chance of exercising for myself. My first baby was a 26 weeker so I couldn’t go for my prenatal pilates class that I had signed up with.
My second baby was full-term but I was busy caring for the first one that I didn’t pay attention to prenatal fitness.
Exercising prenatally actually builds a bond between the mother and baby and thus leads to birthing lightly as you build up your fitness level to carry that extra weight.

littlehamster

is kkh prenatal classes similar to tmc? I saw tmc websites saying only can sign up from week 20onwards. My girl friends advises say to attend during 3rd tri as too early sometimes will forget.

Anybody going for scans soon? I'm looking forward to next Friday to see if is a boy or girl! Hopefully can see

Last edited:

Win Won

Hi all,

I'm a first time preggie…very inexperienced! My EDD is mid nov… :)
I'm kind of lost on what I should prepare postnatal…or even currently being pregnant. Will appreciate your advise what I should prepare other than confinement lady and confinement massages?
These seems to be the only thing I am aware...

Thanks!

littlehamster

Hello win won. Me also first time mummy. I book my Cl from pem. Got a few nanny that my friend introduced. Massage I haven't book.

Taurus mum: oh 8 sessions. Wonder if they teach more or spilt the class out. I think I will book mine next mth for Sep/Oct schedule. Hope I won't forget what is being taught. Ur hubby going with u?

Last edited:

Taurusmom

Hi little hamster, my hubby going with me. When is your due date? Are u planning to opt for natural birth or csect?

Taurusmom

Hi is the market rate for CL $2500 above for CL $2500 above now? Some of my friends who gave birth 2 yrs ago told me they booked theirs at $1500. Such a great difference.

littlehamster

Hi is the market rate for CL $2500 above for CL $2500 above now? Some of my friends who gave birth 2 yrs ago told me they booked theirs at $1500. Such a great difference.
i just signed from PEM, they charge $2150+$100 (levy)+$200 (if choose nanny) for 28days. 2 years ago i have no idea. maybe recently got baby boom?

mytreehugger

Hi

I am a newbie. A first-time mummy-to-be, my EDD is on Mid Nov. I went to see my gynae at TMC. The admin nurse started introducing the gynae & hospital charges for delivery in TMC. It has separate charges for C-Sec & Natural delivery. I am really confused as whether I should decide now or later. I am 37 y.o, not sure whether i am fit enough to do natural birth, tho I am very much want to do it. However, i heard from my friend, the moment you choose natural dellivery and it changed to C-sec later on due to some complication, the charges will be considered as "emergency C-Sec" which will cost up to $10-16K. Is this true?

Also, i am considering Mt. Alvernia. Any mummy knows the charges?

Taurusmom

Hi mytreehugger, i think i can choose later nearer to
due date. I heard the gynae will usually refer u to kkh if there is complications so that u incur a lower cost.
Little hamster my CL cost 2.5k. Everyone says its exp. but i guess its mkt rate. My CL said the price excludes herbs that could cost ard $800.

littlehamster

tarusmom: i just signed pem last sunday. hubby was keen on their herbal package includes like daily soups herbs, red dates tea (with longan and other stuffs), and herbal bath 10packets. he say is convenient and he no idea what to buy also. anyway the package is $390 if sign together with CL. one thing i think this could be like a mass production thingy and may not be fresh. the sales guy also told us, if buy loose herbs will have alot balance

hi mytreehugger: so far my gynae (also Thomson Medical Center) havent tell us about c-sect or natural delivery costs. coming fri gonna sign gynae package, maybe she thinks is still early?