EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

diza

For those of you not in the facebook group, I just delivered my son, Muhammad Haziq Aiman, on 24 Sep 12 at 0039h. It was a verrrryyy long 25hr labour but with epidural after enduring 12 hr of painful cramps. My labour was long coz firstly I was induced and secondly even with three prostin tablets inserted and an increased dosage of pitocin drip, my cervix only dilated 1cm every 2 hours instead of the usual 1cm per hour...

Attachments

Last edited:

PeiPei A

For those of you not in the facebook group, I just delivered my son, Muhammad Haziq Aiman, on 24 Sep 12 at 0039h. It was a verrrryyy long 25hr labour but with epidural after enduring 12 hr of painful cramps. My labour was long coz firstly I was induced and secondly even with three prostin tablets inserted and an increased dosage of pitocin drip, my cervix only dilated 1cm every 2 hours instead of the usual 1cm per hour...
Wow... Diza, Congratulation!!!!

Angeldust

Congrats Diza!

BTW, any mommies have recommendations for shifu to calculate chinese name?
Pls let me know if you have any gd recommendations, thanks!

Angeldust

Congrats Audrey!

How r the rest of the mommies doing? This thread is really quite dead compared to the other months...
I'm quite sick of waiting now, heartburn getting worst even though I'm avoiding my fav spicy food.
Hope I won't have to wait till 41-42 weeks.

Congrats Audrey!

How r the rest of the mommies doing? This thread is really quite dead compared to the other months...
I'm quite sick of waiting now, heartburn getting worst even though I'm avoiding my fav spicy food.
Hope I won't have to wait till 41-42 weeks.
Yupe. Very true. Bored to death Liao..

bibikoh

Congrats Audrey!

I also q bored. Spending time packing stuff and relaxing like tai tai. Did waxing yesterday and gonna do manicure!

Angeldust

I'm super bored too, if not for the insomnia, I won't have started on maternity leave yet. But my dog's really glad I'm home all the time now haha.

Angeldust

was she usually very clingy?
My dog is usually very clingy but since yesterday, he has been less clingy. Hope its like some sort of sign... or I'm just bored to tears thinking too much.

was she usually very clingy?
My dog is usually very clingy but since yesterday, he has been less clingy. Hope its like some sort of sign... or I'm just bored to tears thinking too much.
She used to very very clingy.. Will follow where ever I go. Dun even bother to move when I called her. But when her daddy call her she will start to energise again..

Jojoai

Kelly , angel , I tell you my dog really make me more uncomfortable. Ytd my whole leg was having muscle cramps the whole night. I couldn't sleep. I could only lie on bed crying in pain. I decided to go for a warm bath. I xin ku stand up he hump me ... I go bathe and when I come back he peed on my pillow ! Omg. In the end I wanted to scold him. But the cramps were unbearable. So I swap the pillow I use to put my legs then try to sleep ! ): the next day he still happily lick me. Haiyo. Dk next time he will pee on my baby or not ! ): angry ~

Jojoai

Kelly , waxing pain Mah ? Ever since my bumb came out I didn't shave. Now it's like a forest. Dk how my gynae do dilation check also. Lol !

Angeldust

Omg pee on your pillow, so cheeky!
Im also not sure how mine would react to baby yet.
Keeping fingers crossed!

Waxing pain still bearable, the therapist will ask u to breathe when doing the more painful bits. It'll hurt but for tt split second only when she pulls.

Kelly , waxing pain Mah ? Ever since my bumb came out I didn't shave. Now it's like a forest. Dk how my gynae do dilation check also. Lol !
Still bearable. When u can't see it, got not choice but seek for professional help. They will ask u to breath in when they about to pull...

Kelly , angel , I tell you my dog really make me more uncomfortable. Ytd my whole leg was having muscle cramps the whole night. I couldn't sleep. I could only lie on bed crying in pain. I decided to go for a warm bath. I xin ku stand up he hump me ... I go bathe and when I come back he peed on my pillow ! Omg. In the end I wanted to scold him. But the cramps were unbearable. So I swap the pillow I use to put my legs then try to sleep ! ): the next day he still happily lick me. Haiyo. Dk next time he will pee on my baby or not ! ): angry ~
My dog do not have the training from us to came up to the bed. She will stay at her bed. So far, she haven't really that bad peeing on pillow. She prefer wooden or grassy area. So balcony will b the place she does her biz... Bought a gate to separate her from baby and CL.