EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

lovelydolphin

Hi all, I joined this thread sometimes back, but somehow can't find my post now.
I'm a newbie to the Oct 2012 thread, EDD in end Oct, with Parkway East Hospital. :)
anyone with them too?

nice to know all new friends here! :)

mikijz

Hello all!

I'm 16 weeks now and due date is on 10 Oct, so excited! 2nd trimester is really the best trimester, my 1st was tormenting with all the morning sickness, bloating, loss of appetite. Didn't put on any weight during the 1st trimester but now that my appetite is coming back, hope to put on some weight :)

Nice meeting all of you!

mckay423

Hello I am new here too. And my due date is the same like miki, 10 oct. my doctor and hospital will be at tmc. Nice to know all u here.

shermyn

Hey mummies,have changed to KKH instead and as a subsidized patient.hoping to convert to TPS patient at ard 3rd trimester.hahaha! Was really darn worried about TMC charges when they revised their price but well,I've spent like 300 at KKH for usual and down syndrome ultrasound,blood tests.so after all I think it's still the same w Dr Ang huh? Anyway,the waiting time wasn't so bad.
How's everyone feeling now?my legs aches if I'm out shopping for half a day.appetite wasn't so good,probably worried abt having gestational diabetes. What are you mummies having for breakfast everyday? I'm only having those breadtalk bread and sometimes soya milk n fresh milk. My gastric starting to get sensitive w this pregnancy. Can't take chicken rice chilli or too much chilli.sighhhhh. Hope you mummies are doing well. Btw,any good news of gender yet?

Alyssa

Hello mummies!

Hope everyone is doing well. Shermyn I totally agree with you. My back and legs ache if I'm out shopping for half a day, even if I consciously try to take lots of rest in between (good excuse to sit at cafes to enjoy a leisurely cuppa decaffinated hot drink. :p). I norm take a light breakfast, two slices of bread. Not really hungry in the morning I guess. But I try to take some form of milk during lunch or dinner.

I'm going for detailed scan only in May, so can only confirm gender then. Anyone knows alr? :) I can't wait to buy all the adorable baby clothes!

SillyJ

Hi mummies! i'm new here..happy to join this thread :)
Expecting my #1 and EDD is 20 oct
Currently, i am with gynae Dr Chan KH from Gleneagles..any mummies with same doc?
i am going for my triple test in week 15 (next week)..anyone done the test? is it painful?

shermyn

Ya.was at orchard yesterday and totally walked ard w achy feet.but as usual,when we are shopping we don't feel achy but when we rest,haha,it aches badly. ^^ I totally stopped drinking coffee,was so torturing when I see my hubby drinking mocha frap.boooohooooo.
Actually I think breakfast quite limited variety,not much to choose from.how to have a good breakfast like this? LOL. I'm drinking fresh milk on off too but guess my discharge will increase a lil when I take cold drinks.
my next scan is 22 May,hopefully can confirm the gender and start preparing their things cos expo n baby fairs are coming~~~

shermyn

Btw mummies,do your nipples "peel" or have those flaky skin? I kind of notice it during this pregnancy and always have the urge to clean them off.is it ok?

diza

Btw mummies,do your nipples "peel" or have those flaky skin? I kind of notice it during this pregnancy and always have the urge to clean them off.is it ok?
not to sure.. have u asked ur gynae??

anyway.. I cant wait to see the gender of the lil one in me... i have an appt this fri and i would be 17 weeks by then.. hopefully i can know the gender.. a fren of mine managed to know the gender at 15 weeks.. my MS is over and I'm sooo glad it's over.. Now making its way is heart burn... ~_~

Jojoai

Hi mtb :) Should i go with kk hosp or tmc ? if tmc its Dr WK Tan i want someone trust able and cheap tmc or kk . hubby prefers kk but i prefer tmc we often argue about it someone pls tell me which is really btr :) Ty :)

serenelm

Hi mummies, I'm new here. I'm due 8 Oct but as this is alrdy my #4 and I've always delivered a few weeks early, I've joined the Sept thread as well. I'm wif Dr Kowa at Mt E, he's been my gynae since #1 :)

serenelm

Hello mummies!

Hope everyone is doing well. Shermyn I totally agree with you. My back and legs ache if I'm out shopping for half a day, even if I consciously try to take lots of rest in between (good excuse to sit at cafes to enjoy a leisurely cuppa decaffinated hot drink. :p). I norm take a light breakfast, two slices of bread. Not really hungry in the morning I guess. But I try to take some form of milk during lunch or dinner.

I'm going for detailed scan only in May, so can only confirm gender then. Anyone knows alr? :) I can't wait to buy all the adorable baby clothes!
I went for gynae visit yesterday (15+ weeks), gynae alrdy confirmed mine's a boy AGAIN!! I was hoping for a gal this time since we already hv 3 boys. Bt no choice, now just hoping for a healthy baby...

serenelm

Hi mummies! i'm new here..happy to join this thread :)
Expecting my #1 and EDD is 20 oct
Currently, i am with gynae Dr Chan KH from Gleneagles..any mummies with same doc?
i am going for my triple test in week 15 (next week)..anyone done the test? is it painful?
I just did my triple test yesterday at (15+ weeks too). It's just a blood test, they'll take a tubeful of ur blood for the various tests. Results known in a week's time. If nothing negative, gynae will not call. So now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that no one from the gynae's clinic calls me :)

SillyJ

I just did my triple test yesterday at (15+ weeks too). It's just a blood test, they'll take a tubeful of your blood for the various tests. Results known in a week's time. If nothing negative, gynae will not call. So now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that no one from the gynae's clinic calls me :)
Hi Serenelm, i'm sure everything will be fine for you! :) hopefully mine this sat will pass by smoothly..seeing gynae again week 17, hopefully can know the gender hehe

Addee

Hi all, I'm new to this thread. My due date is 8 Oct. Surprise that you can know the baby's gender by week 15+. Wow, now i'm excited to gynae visit tomorrow.

serenelm

Hi all, I'm new to this thread. My due date is 8 Oct. Surprise that you can know the baby's gender by week 15+. Wow, now i'm excited to gynae visit tomorrow.
Hihi, we hv the same EDD!! Actually it all depends on whether the baby allows us to see or not. If they cooperate and Open their legs wide wide during gynae visit, it'll be easy for the gynae to determine whether it's boy or gal. Else gotta wait till next visit le :)