EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Alyssa

Hi everyone and welcome to those who just joined the thread. :)

Shermyn, I'm not sure whether dry / flaky nipples is a common symptom. One of my friends started applying nipple cream for the moisturing effect though.

Jojoai, may be you and your hubby can sit down and discuss the reasons why you prefer KK or TMC? I think both hospitals are good, just that pple have their own preferences. I chose TMC because the gynae I like is there and I think the charges are still affordable.

Serenelm, wow!! You have 4 kids!! All boys?? :notworthy:

My baby didn't cooperate during my 16 week scan leh. So cannot confirm gender. Can't wait for the next scan!!

Lolz.. my baby too. When we first see the baby, the baby's position not favourable to see, but i just keep telling the baby in my heart to let me see so i know if i should buy barbie dolls or robot toys.. hahahhaha.. and in the end, the baby really showed us.. 80% i'm carrying a lil princess.. but only until detailed scan then can be really really sure..

Jojoai

Any one here can explain to me full charges of Tmc Dr WK Tan ? And th charges of simple one bedded room and all this charges too ? Thanks. :)

serenelm

Hi everyone and welcome to those who just joined the thread. :)

Shermyn, I'm not sure whether dry / flaky nipples is a common symptom. One of my friends started applying nipple cream for the moisturing effect though.

Jojoai, may be you and your hubby can sit down and discuss the reasons why you prefer KK or TMC? I think both hospitals are good, just that pple have their own preferences. I chose TMC because the gynae I like is there and I think the charges are still affordable.

Serenelm, wow!! You have 4 kids!! All boys?? :notworthy:
Yes, I've 3 boys now. #4 oso gg to be a boy. Will be a very noisy hse in future. Even now,it's alrdy very noisy :p

SillyJ

Hi ladies, does anyone feel a dull aching sourish feeling at lower abdomen area? this few days i keep feeling like that..but not pain kind and no blood or wat...just feel very uncomfy...

diza

Seems that many of u know the gender of ur baby :D ... I'm really hoping that I can know the gender this Fri... Btw any of u feel tightness in ur tummy.. It felt so uncomfortable... The pain is like after doing so many sit-ups...

Addee

Hi ladies, does anyone feel a dull aching sourish feeling at lower abdomen area? this few days i keep feeling like that..but not pain kind and no blood or wat...just feel very uncomfy...
I don't have this feeling but my gastric reflux is bothering me a lot. Stomach feel numb whole day and always feeling like vomiting.

Canning

Seems that many of you know the gender of your baby :D ... I'm really hoping that I can know the gender this Fri... Btw any of you feel tightness in your tummy.. It felt so uncomfortable... The pain is like after doing so many sit-ups...
yes, diza, I also have this "tightness" feel especailly when I lie down.

etep9114

@Addee:

Yah! Me too!

To make things worst, headache will be accompanying me the whole day if I ate something that's too oily, salty or sweet...

Last edited:

etep9114

Dear all,

Hi! I'm a new mum-to-be. My EDD will be early October 2012.
This is my 1st child. Hence a little lost and clueless at the moment.
Will see you around!!

Alyssa

Hi ladies, does anyone feel a dull aching sourish feeling at lower abdomen area? this few days i keep feeling like that..but not pain kind and no blood or what...just feel very uncomfy...
Hi SillyJ, I felt it too! Was worried but since no cramp like feeling or brown discharge, I just ignored it. Cld be womb stretching?

Alyssa

Dear all,

Hi! I'm a new mum-to-be. My EDD will be early October 2012.
This is my 1st child. Hence a little lost and clueless at the moment.
Will see you around!!
Hi etep, welcome! My EDD is early Oct too! :)
think headache is quite common for us. I keep getting them too. Hmm somebody please tell me if headaches r not common..

Get lots of rest k? :)

diza

I'm expecting a prince. =D I kept telling the lil one to let me know the gender. Thank god! I'm pleased to have a boy as baby no 1. =D

Irene10

Congrats to all mummy know bb gender.:Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:
i need to wait for my detail scan next month.