EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Shaa

i am back!! I started my maternity leave cos nid to rush my part time degree assignment which will be due early before baby is out

How everyone doing??

Just went for my gynae checkup on the past sat, he did a cervical check and i got spotting after that. Is it normal??
my gynae neber mention any dilation just said my pelvic is soft. I have been having cramp+backpain everyday for a week with few hrs interval alrdy

Peipei,
I share the same gynae with you. yes he did mentioned that free upgrade. But do we need to do pre admission?? cos i only rmbr he told me to tell the nurse that i want 4 bedded upon admission.

btw mummies, y not put we come out a list of our edd, gynae, hospital and bb gender to track. then maybe in the event of birth, can provide their bb birthdate beside it.

luvbaby...u still so hard working...starting my ml from coming monday

i had no pain/bleedin while checking dilation..

a great idea to create the baby info list..lets do it..

PeiPei A

Peipei,
I share the same gynae with you. yes he did mentioned that free upgrade. But do we need to do pre admission?? cos i only rmbr he told me to tell the nurse that i want 4 bedded upon admission.

btw mummies, y not put we come out a list of our edd, gynae, hospital and bb gender to track. then maybe in the event of birth, can provide their bb birthdate beside it.
Actually I'm not sure too.. He always talked so fast, I never catch the ball... But think he never mentioned anything about pre admission to me... Maybe I check with him the next visit and get back.

Btw is the cervical check perform by him painful? Scared, is it necessary? I ever read it could be normal to have bleeding after that...

Hehe... Good idea.. But how can we consolidate all in the same post :confused:

Last edited:

PeiPei A

I hope so too, but i confirm 1st week of oct have to C sect the baby out already because 2nd week he is travelling and he is afraid i might again emergency c sect so we will settle down once the baby reach 37 weeks which is on the 1st week of oct... now counting down liao.. so gan cheong even though i give birth b4 -.-!!
That's very very fast.. I also fan cheong for you... Probably you will be the first oct mummy to deliver...
All the best and smooth delivery!! ;)

Evaling

I try to do up a table here but seems like its not possible to copy & paste easily.

NickAgeBB#HospitalGynaeEDDGender
evaling231SGHProf. Tan Hak Koon20/10boy

Mommies, pls try to copy & paste this?

Last edited:

LaraCroft

hi Lara, I'll be delivering at tmc too.. my doc is Adelina Wong. yrs? heheh we might deliver tgt since the dates are so near! :)
yah my knees are getting weaker too. can't stand for too long. I even hv problems getting out of the car due to the big tummy. :( plus getting diarrhea and bh more often. sme times I'm confused if it's real contractions or not. :( I've been telling BB not to come out so fast yet as I'm still working this wk. did yr gynae chk your cervix yet?
My gynae is Dr Wee Horng Yen. I went for my 37th week check-up but he didn't check my cervix. The scan shows that the umbilical cord is around the neck area, went for the CTG monitor, luckily baby still active. Gave us a huge scare! If baby wasn't active, would have to go straight for C-section on the day itself! Baby is already fully engaged by the way. But doc said still better to leave her in there till at least 38 weeks.

I think I have been little cramps here and there but they are not very painful.

I had severe ache around the stomach area few nights ago. I thought that was it, my baby is coming out! Turn out it was just diarrhea.. hahaha..

Shaa

I try to do up a table here but seems like its not possible to copy & paste easily.

Nick
Hospital
Gynae
EDD
singapore general hospital
Prof. Tan Hak Koon
20/10
boy
Shaa321Mt ElizabethDr Kek Lee Phin13/10Boy

Mommies, pls try to copy & paste this?
goood idea, lets see if it works :)

Nick
Hospital
Gynae
EDD
Prof. Tan Hak Koon
20/10
boy

lindyc

Nick Age baby# Hospital Gynae EDD Gender
evaling 23 1 singapore general hospital Prof. Tan Hak Koon 20/10 boy
Shaa 32 1 Mt Elizabeth Dr Kek Lee Phin 13/10 Boy.

Lindyc 34 1 Gleneagles Dr Ang Hui Yan 20/10 Unknown

lindyc

Lol not sure how to use this reply thingy n how to quote.

Btw any mummy experience leg swell??? Mine seems to get worse. Swell in the afternoon, n I walk very slow due to the weight of the baby... Started to have backache too.... :(

Lol not sure how to use this reply thingy n how to quote.

Btw any mummy experience leg swell??? Mine seems to get worse. Swell in the afternoon, n I walk very slow due to the weight of the baby... Started to have backache too.... :(
By joining the closed group in FB easier to reply.

chaw

goood idea, lets see if it works :)

Nick
Hospital
Gynae
EDD
Prof. Tan Hak Koon
20/10
boy
Shaa
Mt Elizabeth
Dr Kek Lee Phin
13/10
Boy
but i will deliver on 20/10/2012.
NickAgebaby#HospitalGynaeEDDGender
evaling231singapore general hospitalProf. Tan Hak Koon20/10boy
Chaw402Thomson Medical CenterDr L M Sim2/NovBoy

chaw

my baby is doing fine at 2.6 kg , 33 weeks and 3 days, baby is very big, .. check up in 2 weeks time again!

SillyJ

hi mummies, do add me too :)
SillyJ 31 1 Gleneagles Dr Chan KH 20/10 Boy

my boy quite small size. only 2.1kg in week 35..hopefully will have growth spurt soon!

Can't seem to copy and paste.. Hmmm anyway I join the fb group le... Experience more BH now, and the pelvic area is in pain -.-! Especially when standing up and really look clumsy!!! Sigh.. Will be gg for a check up this fri and decided on the c sect date...

Audreymania18
21/10 ( c sect on first week of oct)
Girl

PeiPei A

Nick
Hospital
Gynae
EDD
Deliver By
evaling
Singapore general hospital
Prof. Tan Hak Koon
20-Oct
Boy
Shaa
Mt Elizabeth
Dr Kek Lee Phin
13-Oct
Boy
Chaw
Thomson Medical Center
Dr L M Sim
2-Nov
Boy
20-Oct
Lindyc
Gleneagles
Dr Ang Hui Yan
20-Oct
Unknown
SillyJ
Gleneagles
Dr Chan KH
20-Oct
Boy
Audreymania18
Thomson Medical Center
21-Oct
Girl
1st wk of Oct
C-Sect
PeiPei A
Thomson Medical Center
Dr Lawerence Ang
25-Oct
Boy
2nd wk of Oct

Hahaa... I helped to consolidate. And made some extra rows so can key in easier. Just try "Reply with Quote". Hope it works :)

Last edited:

PeiPei A

Saw my gynae yesterday. Result not so good :( Though my AFI has increased to 7.5, but other issues came :(
My baby femur length seems adnormally short, 59mm @ 34wk.
And the cord seems to be around my baby neck, so doctor advise to deliver earlier on 2nd week of oct.

Haiz.... So many problem... depress
:wong1:

Last edited: