EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Shaa

Hi Peipei, I was just abt to do that...we r all in the same frame of mind :) hope everyone shud be able to enter their details now :) thanks!!

Shaa

Saw my gynae yesterday. Result not so good :( Though my AFI has increased to 7.5, but other issues came :(
My baby femur length seems adnormally short, 59mm @ 34wk.
And the cord seems to be around my baby neck, so doctor advise to deliver earlier on 2nd week of oct.

Haiz.... So many problem... depress
:wong1:

Hey PeiPei

I am so sorry to hear that,,,but I m sure that there shud be some way arnd it...u dont be depressed...and keep taking care of urself....I will pray that your baby comes totally fine...a big hug to you :) My doc says that cord arnd neck is very common and 80% cases are like that..so u dont worry abt it..ok plz cheer up darling :)

chaw

Nick
Hospital
Gynae
EDD
Deliver By
evaling
Singapore general hospital
Prof. Tan Hak Koon
20-Oct
Boy
Shaa
Mt Elizabeth
Dr Kek Lee Phin
13-Oct
Boy
Chaw
Thomson Medical Center
Dr Sim L N
2-Nov
Boy
20-Oct
C-Sect
Lindyc
Gleneagles
Dr Ang Hui Yan
20-Oct
Unknown
SillyJ
Gleneagles
Dr Chan KH
20-Oct
Boy
Audreymania18
Thomson Medical Center
21-Oct
Girl
1st wk of Oct
C-Sect
PeiPei A
Thomson Medical Center
Dr Lawerence Ang
25-Oct
Boy
2nd wk of Oct

Shaa

Saw my gynae yesterday. Result not so good :( Though my AFI has increased to 7.5, but other issues came :(
My baby femur length seems adnormally short, 59mm @ 34wk.
And the cord seems to be around my baby neck, so doctor advise to deliver earlier on 2nd week of oct.

Haiz.... So many problem... depress
:wong1:

hey i just googled and found this u check this link and there is graph below for femur length Fetus Growth Measurement Percentile Charts Graphs Calculator for Fetal Weeks Gestation, Fetal Weight, Growth Percentile EFW CRL MSD BPD OFD HC AC FL HL, Ultrasound sonogram scans ur baby is just 1 week behind....and that is totally normal..dont panick...even for me during the scan i saw that for some measurements my baby is 1- 1.5 week behind,,, but my doc said its all ok.... so just DONT WORRY!!! ok

junebug86

Hi all mummies,

Am a silent follower on this thread. Today is my 36th week :) Feeling more and more excited each day but did not feel the practice contractions thus gynae says that the baby might come late. I will be delivering at Mount Alvernia

PeiPei A

Hi Shaa, Thank you so much for your encouragement!!!
Think I shall drink more milk and try to boost up baby weight, hope by 37wk BB won't be too small... currently is 2kg.

Wow.. thanks for checking out... That's very consoling...
My gynae was scaring me, he said short FL might have a chance of having those dwarf people where they can't grow normal. Though he said the chance of it is very very low, 90% will be normal, but still worrying :(

KhimLim

hey i just googled and found this u check this link and there is graph below for femur length Fetus Growth Measurement Percentile Charts Graphs Calculator for Fetal Weeks Gestation, Fetal Weight, Growth Percentile EFW CRL MSD BPD OFD HC AC FL HL, Ultrasound sonogram scans ur baby is just 1 week behind....and that is totally normal..dont panick...even for me during the scan i saw that for some measurements my baby is 1- 1.5 week behind,,, but my doc said its all ok.... so just DONT WORRY!!! ok
Hi Shaa, thanks for sharing the article... I was very disturbed when my gyn told me that my baby only gained 20grams from the last checkup which was about 2 weeks back (at week 32). At least now i know the error of margin for ultrasonic scanning is pretty huge... Nonetheless will definitely eat more.

Jia You PEi Pei!!!

Hi Shaa, Thank you so much for your encouragement!!!
Think I shall drink more milk and try to boost up baby weight, hope by 37wk BB won't be too small... currently is 2kg.

Wow.. thanks for checking out... That's very consoling...
My gynae was scaring me, he said short FL might have a chance of having those dwarf people where they can't grow normal. Though he said the chance of it is very very low, 90% will be normal, but still worrying :(

Angeldust

NickAgebaby#HospitalGynaeEDDGenderDeliver OnDeliver By
evaling231Singapore general hospitalProf. Tan Hak Koon20-OctBoy
Shaa321Mt ElizabethDr Kek Lee Phin13-OctBoy
Chaw402Thomson Medical CenterDr Sim L N2-NovBoy20-OctC-Sect
Lindyc341GleneaglesDr Ang Hui Yan20-OctUnknown
SillyJ311GleneaglesDr Chan KH20-OctBoy
Audreymania18262Thomson Medical Center21-OctGirl1st wk of OctC-Sect
PeiPei A311Thomson Medical CenterDr Lawerence Ang25-OctBoy2nd wk of Oct
Angeldust
Gleneagles
Dr Lisa Chin
12-Oct
Boy

chuahu

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here. Just want to drop by to say hi :)
EDD is 13 Oct 2012. Starting to feel a bit worried of the actual labour process as the date draw nearer.

Wish all mummies-to-be a smooth delivery!

Angeldust

Hi Angeldust, my edd is 13th oct...v close :)

the Mt E rate is actually $4573 actually plus $100 for hubby's lodging and food.

My gynae tested did CTG, dilation check n bacteria test in 36 weeks..
..she is monitoring my sugar level as well cuz my ratings are in the upper noramal range.
Wow, Mount E is expensive.
Your Edd is one day after mine, my preferred date actually but not sure if I'll pop 1-2 weeks before supposed Edd.

PeiPei A

After the bottles are sterilised, where do u keep it? Do i have to dry them before keeping? Have to use them within a day or?

i Keep in the munchkins drying rack plus cover with a cloth.. not must water after being sterilised.. normally jus steam.. it will be best you steam it everyday...morning steam 1 time, at night steam 1 time.. for first 3mths baby.. i abit kiasu coz i scare virus will attack them.. especially rotavirus..

After the bottles are sterilised, where do u keep it? Do i have to dry them before keeping? Have to use them within a day or?

PeiPei A

i Keep in the munchkins drying rack plus cover with a cloth.. not must water after being sterilised.. normally jus steam.. it will be best you steam it everyday...morning steam 1 time, at night steam 1 time.. for first 3mths baby.. i abit kiasu coz i scare virus will attack them.. especially rotavirus..
Icic thanks.. Then will hav to get a drying rack... Hehe I also v kiasu and scare virus, even tot of sterilise b4 every use.. :p
I have washed all baby clothes, towels & bedsheets :) now thinking of washing the bottles soon...

So have you finish preparing everything? What hav u pack in ur maternity bag?

Hmm I haven't steam the baby bottle yet :)
Yes, 2 night gowns, socks, sweater, pads, cotton wools.. Disposable breast pad, marriage cert if manage to get the Chinese name.. 2 nursing bras, disposable panties.. Confinement shampoo, facial wash, cotton buds.. My discharge clothes, baby discharges clothes :)

PeiPei A

Hmm I haven't steam the baby bottle yet :)
Yes, 2 night gowns, socks, sweater, pads, cotton wools.. Disposable breast pad, marriage cert if manage to get the Chinese name.. 2 nursing bras, disposable panties.. Confinement shampoo, facial wash, cotton buds.. My discharge clothes, baby discharges clothes :)
Confinement shampoo? Got such a thing? What is that & where to get? I vexed over can't wash hair, I don't think I can make it :(

I tot TMC will provide baby discharge clothes? need to bring?

Also thinking whether to bring breast pump as some ppl recommended here...