EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Angeldust

My dog decided to sleep on his bed last night, quite a rare thing. He only followed me to bed around 4am after we both woke up to pee around the same time. I think he is sick of seeing me at home all the time now.

Jojoai

Cos my mom is overseas. And I usually sleep with her as my dad hates aircon. Haha. So I just bring my dog to sleep with me. Usually ill use a leash to tie him up to his bed and he will sleep there. My dog super naughty !

Mreow Mreow

Bibikoh & kellychan mummies,
May I check where u did ur Wax?

Do the therapist still wax for us if we are preggy?
I used to do IPL but stopped due to pregnancy.

Jojoai

Yeah. You can't do Ipl when preggy. I was lucky to finish mine one mth before preggy. But seriously I find Ipl just a waste of money. Not really effective. Cos you still have to go for touch up treatment and all. But hair looks finer not easily spotted that's all. Other than that I find its a waste ! Regretted going for Ipl.

bibikoh

I did it in strip. They r quite expensive but it's hygienic and they do lots of preggers. I paid 79 excluding gst I think.

Isn't waxing more waste money? Considering that it's like grows out after 3-4 weeks. Did ipl once only and got pregnant!

Mreow Mreow:702097 said:
Yeah, hair is finer!!

Mine grows slower too! Does urs? :)

Did u wax during pregnancy?

Jojoai

Yeah grow a little slower. I still prefer shaving ... Like the best and cheapest ! Waxing at least it's clean. Ipl grow out in a few days. -,- I'd rather do waxing. In a long run more ex. But cleaner. And I can stop anytime ~

Mreow Mreow

I'm thinking of waxing of shaving juz before delivery.
Any mummies DIY?
Difficult to see ah...

Jojoai, uve a doggy,
I've a kitty.

Hope it's safe For baby cuz I'm not getting rid of my cat....
But there's really alot of fur at home.
Dunno how.
Sigh... :(

jeewoon0908

I'm 38 wks too. Saw gynae ytd. Asked if can induce or not. Said ok. So we chose our date already. Woohoo... 1 more wk to go.

Angeldust

how are the oct mommies who are breastfeeding doing? It's day 3 and I am getting 2 hours sleep each period only. Cus my little one is like a little alarm clock, latches on for 1 hour+, feeding around every 2.5-3 hours. *zombie mode*

diza

how are the oct mommies who are breastfeeding doing? It's day 3 and I am getting 2 hours sleep each period only. Cus my little one is like a little alarm clock, latches on for 1 hour+, feeding around every 2.5-3 hours. *zombie mode*
I used to feed my boy on demand for the first few days. I guess it's because in the beginning it's only colostrum. That's y baby latches on for more than an hour and feeding regularly. I remember my milk started to come in in day 4. Just hang in there. Now at 2 weeks plus, he's feeding is more stable. Every 2.5 hour to 3.5 hour.

Peipei.. Finally have some time to come here!
She weigh 2.8kg.. Brought her to see doc coz her eyes gt a bit mild infection because I now on full breast milk and due to I eat too much heaty stuff... Lolx.. Her weight now is 3.1kg.. Still ok now doing confinement myself again. Maid made me piss purposely, especially when the day I admit to hospital! Pattern all come out, super unhygienic and dirty! Yucks!!!! She always touch her face hair and hands without washing and touch my baby!!! So I sent her back. Next is my MIL, she complain not feeling well and want go back to m'sia. Sian long story also. I find tat baby on breastmilk very fast will get hungry.. I couldn't latch on so I expressed all the milk out.. Sometimes she can drink up to 80mls for breast milk.. Normally I will feed up formula 2 times during the wee hours for her to last longer...

Angeldust

Peipei.. Finally have some time to come here!
She weigh 2.8kg.. Brought her to see doc coz her eyes gt a bit mild infection because I now on full breast milk and due to I eat too much heaty stuff... Lolx.. Her weight now is 3.1kg.. Still ok now doing confinement myself again. Maid made me piss purposely, especially when the day I admit to hospital! Pattern all come out, super unhygienic and dirty! Yucks!!!! She always touch her face hair and hands without washing and touch my baby!!! So I sent her back. Next is my MIL, she complain not feeling well and want go back to m'sia. Sian long story also. I find tat baby on breastmilk very fast will get hungry.. I couldn't latch on so I expressed all the milk out.. Sometimes she can drink up to 80mls for breast milk.. Normally I will feed up formula 2 times during the wee hours for her to last longer...
saw you at clinic tdy! i recognized ur baby :p

Jenni

Hi Mummies,

I am a July mummy, I have create a fb group Sg Mummies Group buy, any mummies interested can join us... Our group buy price will be lesser then u can find in sg...

MummyBeL

Hi Mummies,
I'm going to have my c-section on the 22/10 @ Thomson. :Dancing_tongue:
Abit nervous,scare and excited. I decided to feed my baby formula due to some personal problems. :bsad:
Anyone knows this month Thomson feed what type of formula brands? Thanks.:biggrin: