EDD Oct 2013

Stephy

yes, u can ask for MC one =) u pay so much le hahaa
but i think there is limit to take MC in company, 14days if im not wrong. gota spread it out , still got many mths to go!
thats y lor..onli 14 days..
somemore i took 2 days le...

i tink tis time round i use annual leave bah :)

Stephy

is it ok to have stomach pain on-and-off?

not very frequent and not very painful, just quite uncomfortable...

huiqin83

Hi Stephy,

mild cramps are ok but not severe. i had it too but its gone now.
I went for check up immed when i had those cramps, dr scan n say is ok, give me some hormone pills.

if u feel unsafe, give ur clinic a call and tell them ur condition. they will advise if u need to see dr earlier.

Stephy

Hi Stephy,

mild cramps are ok but not severe. i had it too but its gone now.
I went for check up immed when i had those cramps, dr scan n say is ok, give me some hormone pills.

if u feel unsafe, give ur clinic a call and tell them ur condition. they will advise if u need to see dr earlier.
Thanks.
my cramp is on and off, not very frequent. maybe occur 2-3 times a day
i guess shd be fine...as long as no bleeding :x

Amulet

Thanks.
my cramp is on and off, not very frequent. maybe occur 2-3 times a day
i guess shd be fine...as long as no bleeding :x
Girl, stomach pain? or cramps?

Stomach pain could be due to pregnancy hormones, thus ur stomach more sensitive.. easily upset..

Cramps could be the baby growing and stabilising.. As long as bearable and no bleeding, it's okay de.. :)

I also get mild cramps on and off sometimes...

Stephy

Girl, stomach pain? or cramps?

Stomach pain could be due to pregnancy hormones, thus ur stomach more sensitive.. easily upset..

Cramps could be the baby growing and stabilising.. As long as bearable and no bleeding, it's okay de.. :)

I also get mild cramps on and off sometimes...
paisei..i cant differentiate pain and cramp...:x
anyway the position is not fix de, sometimes left..sometimes right > <

TVH

thanks.. :)

ya somehow the doc can calculate....the ultrasound shows i'm actually 4w5d today...i thought have been 5wks plus le....she told me 2 more weeks shd be able to hear heartbeat...she printed out the ultrasound scan for us :)

TVH

the dot is probably your yolk sac? not to worry, since your gynae didn't say anything, it's probably normal...

the gynae did say i'm lucky though....can see the yolk sac so early....i think depends on individual...

Alisa

i calculated my edd should be in 17 Oct. My 1st son is also a Oct baby! Today im in my 5th week le but nurse said still too early to scan so schedule 1 mar... seems so far away...

Stephy

duno if im thinking too much...

do you girls have alot of preggie symtoms?

at first i feel hungry all the time, but this few days i dun have tat feeling as often. Fatigue wise seems like getting better..not as bad as last week

sore breasts still there, so far no MS or nausea yet..

im getting abit worried > <

TVH

I don't have much...I only wake up to pee midnight...then occasional tiredness....that's all...
the gynae said morning sickness will only start kicking in at about week 6...I was initially worried also then i just found out today that i'm just 4w3d from ultrasound, maybe still too early to experience any....apparently, counting from first day of LMP is not very accurate...an ultrasound can tell how far along u really are.....meantime, i think i will just enjoy this symptom-free period...and hope it remains this way for the next 8 months....

TVH

btw, any of you intend to go for prenatal classes like prenatal yoga? now that i can't do strenous exercise, the lethargy is killing me...

Naangfaa

Huiqin & Faithmummy..not too bad la..Im juz across the street!Sheng Siong cluster!hahaha..we can have playdates next time!

TVH congraaatttss babeee!!:eek:

Newae, I heard bb's heartbeat todayy!! Yayyyy! I was so relieved tt I cried..hehhe..so huiqin dun worry! 2 weeks ago, mine was also a black dot too but heartbeat today!:D Gynae said im 7.2 weeks and EDD is 1st Oct!

been havin m/s everyday since e very start..nw smell of meat turn me off..I actually lost 2kg in 2 weeks!=_= but having symptoms is gd (although sucky) coz means bb is developing well!

I pray for everyone to have healthy babies!!! :D

Hi gals! I'm new in this thread. Initially my edd was 24 Sept when dr measured the gestational sac at week 5. Then at the 2nd scan, dr managed to see the baby and CRL shows 6 weeks which changes my edd to 2 Oct. Naangfaa, we are close!

And I stay in Punggol too!

Looks like there will be baby boom in Punggol in October!

Good luck to all!