EDD Oct 2013

huiqin83

Hi Faithmummy, I found the sweet at isetan yday! I bought 3 packet, 4.10 each. If u want, I can let u have one packet, bishan sold out liao.
Since I stay below u only very easy pass u lol let me know if u need.

Naangfaa, yes I cried! Cry until I cannot hear my bb hb properly arghh... By the time I stop crying, Dr already stop the video sound. Argjhjj
But my hubby heard the hb, he say very soft. Dr say mine only 6w so hb is like that, soft sound. Wait next checkup can hear better.

Haha if your one is call one cm, mine is called 4.7mm lol oh naangfa , let me know if u want tahy sweet too, since Punggol easy for us hehee

thanks for offering !! huiqin....
but it is okay.... during CNY period, i am staying with my mum in bedok first... hehehe as my punggol house still have not subscribe internet.... so we only go back there during weekends.... will probably move in 100% in around April... hehehehe

its amazing to hear the experience from you gals !!! looking forward to more updates !!!

Naangfaa

Hey Huiqin! It's ok about the sweets, thanks! U should keep it for ur emergency and terrible m/s! I will stick to my strawberry yoghurt sweets coz I can't stand sourness..hehe..but Thanks so much for e generous offer!;) And I didn't know ure even more emo than me..I a bit pai say to cry so much so I controlled..hehehe..

and thank U faithmummy for e link! It made me go awwww and I really can't wait for our babies to reach those milestones!:cool:

Congrats blackroselian!!! :D first time mummy?:)

Newae, I was from e special education background so can't help to feel paranoid all e time! So let's all hope we clear our 13mth scan! oh btw, I opted out of the Down's Syndrome test..hw bout U all?

Naangfaa

TVH: I find that we can learn more via youtube and parenting books. But the hubz is keen on going so I might sign up for a package or something la..hehehe..

Hopingforamiracle: our edd is so near and we are at e same hospital..hmm..mebe we can drop by each other's room too?hahaha! My gynae is Dr. KT Tan..is urs at the private suite too? *winks*

Naangfaa: Yes! The Private Suite. It's faster there.

Does anyone have remedy on bloating and ingestion? I'm not sure if my indigestion is cause by the hormones pill I'm taking twice a day. It's really bad and can bloat the stomach till it looks as if I'm 5 months pregnant. Worst, it lasts for many many hrs after a meal. Aw....

Naangfaa

Hopingforamiracle: wootz! then our babies might be side by side in e neonatal ward!hehehe!

i had indigestion once, was quite painful and uncomfy so I learnt my lesson..so now I won't allow myself to go without food too long or eat too fast; reducing the gas from forming..hehe..my stomach is still like usual..;)

hopeformiracble.

try to eat frequent small meals instead of 3 big meals....
and try to eat slow slow like what Naangfaa suggested...
your bloatedness will improve...

huiqin83

Oh I had the bloating problem too, was finding ways to burp n fart lol didn't know is cos of food, thanks for tips!

Naangfaa :haha ya I was emo cos few mths back I was preggie but no hb at 8weeks so... Nvm is a fresh start for us now! Seeing the hb means a lot to both of us this time :)

Anyone else taking The vitamin b6? Dr say helps in ms but no effect on me. Should I ask for stronger one?

Thanks everyone for the tips! Have to change my eating habits! Can hardly finish a regular bowl now.. Half way thru and Im already burping and feeling unwell esp if the food is spicy even a tiniest bit.

TVH

I can't eat much now too...cos I keep feeling the food stuck at my chest...and after eating, I feel like puking....I have no morning sickness though...and now whenever I eat something, I need to visit the loo to empty all out after that....my bowel movement became even more smooth after I got pregnant......I find it very strange...not that I mind though...I prefer this than constipation anytime..

Alisa

i cant eat much too, not like my 1st preg, have to eat once i am hungry if not will be very painful... my son is always hungry too. think this preg, the baby is a small eater, i eat abit and was full and wan to vomit liao... but i still feel like eating...
Does any mommies who have 1st born have this experience? my son is now very sticky to me, can he feel that i am preg?

nrl

Hello All! Congratz on your new journey! I'm just wondering... what would be best earliest date to go for a scan in early pregnancy? I went to the clinics to check and confirmed about 5weeks pregnant... Still considering which gynae is the best... :Dancing_tongue:

Last edited:

TVH

Hello nrl, if u are worried, u can request for an early scan now but all that you see is probably the gestational sac and the yolk sac. Embryo won't be visible that early. If not, normally gynae would only ask u to go for a first scan at abt 7 or 8 weeks which fetal heartbeat would then be noticeable...

Do u ladies pee a lot at night? I've been getting up evry night to pee, sometimes twice or thrice...it is seriously disturbing my sleep....

nrl

Hello nrl, if you are worried, you can request for an early scan now but all that you see is probably the gestational sac and the yolk sac. Embryo won't be visible that early. If not, normally gynae would only ask you to go for a first scan at about 7 or 8 weeks which fetal heartbeat would then be noticeable...

Do you ladies pee a lot at night? I've been getting up evry night to pee, sometimes twice or thrice...it is seriously disturbing my sleep....

Hi Tvh!
I am thinking of going gynae this week.. but, was scheduled for an appt with KKH for checkup in mid March. Not sure should I wait till then or just go ahead with a private gynae...

Yeap! I peed alot too..but not really much during the night while sleeping...(Maybe not yet) but before sleeping, yeap i peed two to three times...

huiqin83

Ya I pee a few times during mid night too. Is normal n shouldn't cut down on your water intake.

Nrl, con grads! It depends if u can tahan to wait till March for scan. My Gynac also ask me go 7-8weeks but I couldn't wait, still see him at week 5.
Won't see much on week 5,n Gynac will just give u some folic acid. U can buy from pharmacy n start eating now. Don't wait till March.

Naangfaa

And fish oil!^_^ I pee quite a bit too..quite laychay actually and when I'm tired or overworked, my tummy will cramped up and then I will start getting paranoid and e cycle continues daily..hahahaha!

Personally, I think an early scan is good even though U wun see any foetus yet coz U'll be more assured in a way. :D

TVH

The gynae advised me not to take fish oil...can't rem why...now all I'm taking is what gynae gave me...iron, folic acid and Duphaston..