EDD Oct 2013

yenleesk

Great to hear that. Jiayou shahan.

shahan:832297 said:
Congrats KBH & Alisa!

Hello everyone! Just had my checkup today...
Mild contractions, head is low and 3 cm dilated....i'll be popping anytime soon i guess...excited and nervous at the same time!

yenleesk

I checked at Guardian Justnow. There carry the lubricant under Johnson & Johnson brand. I asked the pharmacist whether is it safe to use during pregnancy...she not sure n advice me to call their cust svc hotline to clarify. :( She also unsure as it is not stated on the box itself.

Xtinee:832123 said:
yenleesk, there are only a few brands there ypu might want to go to the pharmancy to take a look.

kbh no worries my gynae and my friends says that it will take up to 5days for the milk to come, the trick is keep trying, hope you will have better success.

Xtinee

Yenleesk
http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-use-a-water-based-lubricant-during-sex-when-im_1246856.bc

All lubricant should be safe, can call your gynae to check

yenleesk

Hi Xtinee,

TQ so much for your info. I feel more confident to buy it after read b the expert answer.

Xtinee:832401 said:
Yenleesk
http://www.babycenter.com/406_is-it-safe-to-use-a-water-based-lubricant-during-sex-when-im_1246856.bc

All lubricant should be safe, can call your gynae to check

Hi all,
Jus seen gynae today. Bb's weight is goin down n my water level is jus marginal sufficient. Doc suggests to induce by fri so I m checking into hosp tml midnight.
Hmm a lil scared thou is my second bb. But I m worried abt my first girl. My parents r away n will be only back by fri night. Anyway I dun have a choice. For safety of bb.. We jus gotta do it.
Feeling a lil lost cos today is almost e last day I w spend my only time w my elder girl. I wanna b a happy day for her m
Give her all my attention.
Wish me luck k. N all mummies.. Jia you.

Hi all,
Jus seen gynae today. Bb's weight is goin down n my water level is jus marginal sufficient. Doc suggests to induce by fri so I m checking into hosp tml midnight.
Hmm a lil scared thou is my second bb. But I m worried abt my first girl. My parents r away n will be only back by fri night. Anyway I dun have a choice. For safety of bb.. We jus gotta do it.
Feeling a lil lost cos today is almost e last day I w spend my only time w my elder girl. I wanna b a happy day for her m
All the best xiaoxiaowanzi! May you have a smooth delivery!

yenleesk

Xiaoxiaowanzi:832506 said:
Hi all,
Good luck to you Xiaoxiaowanzi. Wishing you a smooth delivery. Don't be afraid n you have to jiayou with yr bb.

Yup yup I w jiayou... Thanks mummies. W post again when bb arrives safely. take care for now. Hmm is more scary when doc prescribed induction rather than water bag burst.
I can't control my tears when I know I need to b induced. When I had my first girl, I jus feel excited when my bag burst. Maybe is cos I worry abt e lil one in me now. Additional burden plus e taking care of my elder girl when my parents r not home yet.
Is a weird feeling. But.. We w jus do fine. Broke e news to my girl n she says ok. Meimei is coming n gave me an angbao. So cute of her.

Xtinee

Xiaoxiaowanzi, dont worry not as if being induced is abnormal, at least no need emergancy c sec, let us know once you have your beautiful girl. jia you

joymommy

Yup yup I w jiayou... Thanks mummies. W post again when bb arrives safely. take care for now. Hmm is more scary when doc prescribed induction rather than water bag burst.
I can't control my tears when I know I need to b induced. When I had my first girl, I jus feel excited when my bag burst. Maybe is cos I worry abt e lil one in me now. Additional burden plus e taking care of my elder girl when my parents r not home yet.
Is a weird feeling. But.. We w jus do fine. Broke e news to my girl n she says ok. Meimei is coming n gave me an angbao. So cute of her.
hello xiaoxiaowanzi.. I am also having the same feeling as u when I got to know I need to be induced because my bb has not given me any symptoms or signs. My EDD is 12 oct but till to date, nothing.. My water content in water bag is still very high. Gynae says most probably bb will stay inside for another week but of cos I won't want because I don't know if it's safe or not. So most likely I am going for induction though I hope to have signs of blood discharge or contractions or water bag burst.. But seems like there isn't any.. Had been worrying but I tell myself as long as lil one is safely coming to the world, induction is also normal delivery (all will be fine)

Jia you xiaoxiaowanzi.. Let's Jia you together.. :)

Hi joymommy, u r still a few days away from edd. N edd is seldom accurate.
Maybe yur real edd is later? Dun worry, I am sure bb is doin fine. Through the scans, e gynae w advise accordingly if bb is in distress. So if he doesn't recommend
Induction, u still have an option to wait.
Only 5percent in e whole world women give birth on their edd. N most gynae w
Only suggest induction if bb is over due by 41weeks, worrying that bb w pass
Motion n cause breathing difficulty.
Fret not, jus listen to yur gynae. I m sure bb w come when ready. Hugs..

Xiaoxiaowanzi:832506 said:
Hi all,
i wish u a smooth delivery. do kp us posted!

Jewlreya

Just went for my wk 37 checkup this morning. Baby's head is down, gynae didn't mention is engaged or not but I didn't feel much pressure on my pelvic area yet even though I can breathe better now. He mentioned mine will be small baby, currently 2.6kg, growth rate is normal but just smaller size. Did the CTS, zero signs of popping soon. I'm contradicting myself everyday, want her to see her soon and yet hopes she stay and grow more before coming out.

Jewlreya:832702 said:
Just went for my wk 37 checkup this morning. Baby's head is down, gynae didn't mention is engaged or not but I didn't feel much pressure on my pelvic area yet even though I can breathe better now. He mentioned mine will be small baby, currently 2.6kg, growth rate is normal but just smaller size. Did the CTS, zero signs of popping soon. I'm contradicting myself everyday, want her to see her soon and yet hopes she stay and grow more before coming out.
me too. always contradicting myself.:rolleyes:

joyfulmum

Jewlreya:832702 said:
My baby gal is also around this weight. Gyane told me baby gals r usually smaller and r u a petite mummy? He told me cos im petite my baby cant be too big too. So long as baby growth rate is normal, not to worry!

Jewlreya

My baby gal is also around this weight. Gyane told me baby gals r usually smaller and r you a petite mummy? He told me cos im petite my baby cant be too big too. So long as baby growth rate is normal, not to worry!
Yup, I'm on the skinny side of the scale pre-pregnancy so I guess I worried too much for the past 2 weeks. Now trying to find October 2013 mommies group on Facebook to join. Anybody in any of the groups? I really regretted signing up on forums so late. Was totally working all the way until recently to take a short break in between working days, feel that I missed out a lot of information and buying stuff become so rushed.