EDD Oct 2013

Yup, I'm on the skinny side of the scale pre-pregnancy so I guess I worried too much for the past 2 weeks. Now trying to find October 2013 mommies group on Facebook to join. Anybody in any of the groups? I really regretted signing up on forums so late. Was totally working all the way until recently to take a short break in between working days, feel that I missed out a lot of information and buying stuff become so rushed.

hey! nothing is too late. add me @ kgmesy@hotmail.com

gd am MTBs, i had my 39th week check up ytd. cervix still 1 cm dilated, baby engaged already. in 1 week he grown 400gram. omg lol.:shyxxx:
last nite i had menses cramp after waking up for a pee @ 3am.
woah the moment i stand up i couldnt breathe.
also i had abit of inconstinence, so when i stood up, abit of pee leaked. luckily i had pantyliner.
to my shock it was soaked half red but almost orangy.

from then till now i been having menses cramps i tot it was normal so i try to doze off n ignore.
since 9am i been trying to time my cramps n see if its reali contraction every 5 min.

Yup, I'm on the skinny side of the scale pre-pregnancy so I guess I worried too much for the past 2 weeks. Now trying to find October 2013 mommies group on Facebook to join. Anybody in any of the groups? I really regretted signing up on forums so late. Was totally working all the way until recently to take a short break in between working days, feel that I missed out a lot of information and buying stuff become so rushed.
It's not that late. I'm also pretty new in this group. If you happened to know the October babies group, do let me know too. I think my Fb email had some privacy settings. Gimme or pm me your email to connect. :)

gd am MTBs, i had my 39th week check up ytd. cervix still 1 cm dilated, baby engaged already. in 1 week he grown 400gram. omg lol.:shyxxx:
also i had abit of inconstinence, so when i stood up, abit of pee leaked. luckily i had pantyliner.

from then till now i been having menses cramps i tot it was normal so i try to doze off n ignore.
since 9am i been trying to time my cramps n see if its reali contraction every 5 min.
Hi Blackroselian, congrats to you it seems like your baby is coming to greet you anytime from now. Did you contact your gynae about it? My gynae did mentioned that if I have symptoms of such will have to admit to hospital. All the best to you and smooth delivery!

Jewlreya

good am MTBs, i had my 39th week check up ytd. cervix still 1 cm dilated, baby engaged already. in 1 week he grown 400gram. omg lol.:shyxxx:

from then till now i been having menses cramps i thought it was normal so i try to doze off n ignore.
so have you reached a regular contraction? It could be "show" so it's anytime for you! Check with your gynae if you are unsure about it.

Hey blackroselian,
I think is better to check w gynae if u shd admit to hosp. Cos it might b water bag leak. N prolong
Wait might lead to infection..
Think is abt time le. Jia you girl.

shahan

Yes blackroselian! Your symptoms point to an eager baby waiting to see the world!
Hope you're doing fine and update us..

Xtinee

Water bag break should be clear. Shd be bloody show? They say will take few days to 1-2weeks before actual labor. Wait till contraction is 5mins and time it, it should last 30-60sec each time. If not they will ask you to go home if you rush to hospital. I have been having cramp for two weeks, and frequent BH, tats y im reading up a lot, cant even sleep, tonight seeing gynae hope theres some good news.

joymommy

Hi joymommy, u r still a few days away from edd. N edd is seldom accurate.
Maybe yur real edd is later? Dun worry, I am sure bb is doin fine. Through the scans, e gynae w advise accordingly if bb is in distress. So if he doesn't recommend
Induction, u still have an option to wait.
Only 5percent in e whole world women give birth on their edd. N most gynae w
Only suggest induction if bb is over due by 41weeks, worrying that bb w pass
Motion n cause breathing difficulty.
Fret not, jus listen to yur gynae. I m sure bb w come when ready. Hugs..
hello xiaoxiaowanzi, my gynae told me my EDD is 12 oct and it is not very likely that is wrong. But anyway, gynae also mentioned that water content is too high for bb so if that's the case, have induction for bb is good cos also not good for bb to stay inside for long.. Need to come out to see the world soon.. Haha. But I am ok la. Will seek what gynae says to me this sat.. Cos no symptoms and signs @ all.. My bb is too comfortable alr.. Hahaha

Xtinee

Just seen doc, baby head still high up and cervix only soften a bit only. If next week baby head still not down need to induce. Water still ok and blood flow ok, so baby can still stay there longer. If induce still cannot will need to c sec. As long as shes healthy im happy haha

update for u MTBs, sry to all tat i cant reply separately. currently i'm in delivery suite as i typed. heres wat happened.
last week after cervix chk, for 2-3 days i had mucus on going, tinged with yellow n brown stain.
yesterday wed cervix chk, not much change. but both thigh joints were in aching.
but this morning woke up b4 3am to pee, pantyliner already bloodstained with urine, n cramp began.
for d whole nite i bear with d pain n cramp which i tot was bh but dozing in n off.
lucky i told hubby i wana tk mc today to rest. 9am woke up im still cramping.
started to time my 'contraction' which is 5min apart.
consulted my gynae n told her i will monitor.
hubby half day leave came home to time with me. so we decided to head to hosp at 2pm.
straightaway go delivery suite to ctg n contraction.
at first every 6min contraction, still can tk it.
till 4pm more intense - pain n harden follow by backache n d feelin of pooing.
i asked to put laxative, changed gown n go poo.
abt 4.30 visit toilet again cuz v big urge to push. suddenly stomach grow hard, n inside 'pok' sound n fluid come out.
used my hand put underneath to feel if its urine or waterbag. well it smell different, slowly dripping.
contraction hasten n d cold aircon make d pain unbearable till i began to vomit n leg trembling.
so after consulting midwife, i took epi. definetely a great relief, since im stuck at 3cm frm 4pm.
as of 10pm. i'm 5cm.

some advise to u all, bring ur own comfy slipper, socks. as heat pad is of no use for pain relief. can u imagine ur in pain n d aircon is so cold? ur own mp3 with fav songs to distract u while u close ur eyes to rest. lozenges cuz ur throat will b dry. lip balm v impt too. facial mist to clean oiliness. fruit bar incase u r hungry. i missed out my dinner due to inject of epi.

tats all dear....going to rest.

nrl

Wahh! Jia youu mummy!! U was there till 9like dat... Tmr got to be induce.. Pray for me mummies!!

blackroselian:832913 said:
update for u MTBs, sry to all tat i cant reply separately. currently i'm in delivery suite as i typed. heres wat happened.
last week after cervix chk, for 2-3 days i had mucus on going, tinged with yellow n brown stain.
yesterday wed cervix chk, not much change. but both thigh joints were in aching.
but this morning woke up b4 3am to pee, pantyliner already bloodstained with urine, n cramp began.
for d whole nite i bear with d pain n cramp which i tot was bh but dozing in n off.
lucky i told hubby i wana tk mc today to rest. 9am woke up im still cramping.
started to time my 'contraction' which is 5min apart.
consulted my gynae n told her i will monitor.
hubby half day leave came home to time with me. so we decided to head to hosp at 2pm.
straightaway go delivery suite to ctg n contraction.
at first every 6min contraction, still can tk it.
till 4pm more intense - pain n harden follow by backache n d feelin of pooing.
i asked to put laxative, changed gown n go poo.
abt 4.30 visit toilet again cuz v big urge to push. suddenly stomach grow hard, n inside 'pok' sound n fluid come out.
used my hand put underneath to feel if its urine or waterbag. well it smell different, slowly dripping.
contraction hasten n d cold aircon make d pain unbearable till i began to vomit n leg trembling.
so after consulting midwife, i took epi. definetely a great relief, since im stuck at 3cm frm 4pm.
as of 10pm. i'm 5cm.

some advise to u all, bring ur own comfy slipper, socks. as heat pad is of no use for pain relief. can u imagine ur in pain n d aircon is so cold? ur own mp3 with fav songs to distract u while u close ur eyes to rest. lozenges cuz ur throat will b dry. lip balm v impt too. facial mist to clean oiliness. fruit bar incase u r hungry. i missed out my dinner due to inject of epi.

tats all dear....going to rest.

Hmm I dun feel anything as of now. No contraction yet, that's makes me worried.

Induction is pretty painless, she jus insert a tablet into e vagina..