EDD Oct 2013

Xtinee

Hmmmm my gynae seems to keep wanting to induce me, I will be booking in for induction on my edd next week if shes still stucked :(

Hope you have better luck then me Stephy

Stephy:834469 said:
tday is edd but still no sign yet.
visited gynae ytd and she asked me to wait patiently...haiz..

Stephy

Hmmmm my gynae seems to keep wanting to induce me, I will be booking in for induction on my edd next week if shes still stucked :(

Hope you have better luck then me Stephy
thanks, i will visit her on 21st agn.
if by den still haven pop yet, den have to induce already..haiz...

shahan

Where u delivering at Stephy?
Today is also my Edd and no signs...
Visiting my gynae again on 21st to induce if nothing happens.....BIG SIGH!

yenleesk

Hi shahan n stephy, a question to ask you both.. You requested to wait for 3 more days fr EDD? My gynae will induce me on 21 oct it not pop yet on 20 oct. He said he normally don't encourage to overdue more than 1 day. I really in doubt!!

shahan:834529 said:
Where u delivering at Stephy?
Today is also my Edd and no signs...
Visiting my gynae again on 21st to induce if nothing happens.....BIG SIGH!

Stephy

Hi shahan n stephy, a question to ask you both.. You requested to wait for 3 more days fr EDD? My gynae will induce me on 21 oct it not pop yet on 20 oct. He said he normally don't encourage to overdue more than 1 day. I really in doubt!!
she checked my status on thurs and suggested tat im ok to wait few more days..
she said sometimes induce also not successful den end up hv to do c-sect...
but this few days must really really monitor baby movement closely

yenleesk

Morning to all mummies... today is my EDD. No symptom so far. Still waiting patiently for our lil one to meet us. Hope to see him real soon! Jiayou :)!!

Jewlreya

Girls, sometimes gynae would want to induce if the water bag fluid is low. So just ask your gynae when in doubt! Today my baby girl is 1 week old! :)
anyway if you girls want to join the fb oct mommy group, pls PM me.

Xtinee

true my water is still good and baby still growing, but I tink due to my age its risky to overdue. I tink I will induce on my due date which is 27 oct since shes already 2.9kg at 38wks.

Jewlreya are you healing well? Add me in fb cutekupo@hotmail.com

Jewlreya:834812 said:
Girls, sometimes gynae would want to induce if the water bag fluid is low. So just ask your gynae when in doubt! Today my baby girl is 1 week old! :)

joyfulmum

Xtinee:834813 said:
true my water is still good and baby still growing, but I tink due to my age its risky to overdue. I tink I will induce on my due date which is 27 oct since shes already 2.9kg at 38wks.

Jewlreya are you healing well? Add me in fb cutekupo@hotmail.com

Jewlreya:834812 said:
Hi xintee,

My baby gal also 2.9kg at 38 wks: )

Meowmummy

my birth story :after 34hrs since water bag burst, my boy is out via c-sec. my surge onli start onli after 20hrs. haiz, cervix struck at 8cm...so gynae says no choice need to c-sec cos too long oredi. baby is big aso 3.56kg.
but i m relieved, can see n feel my baby after
9mths!

joyfulmum

Meowmummy:834969 said:
my birth story :after 34hrs since water bag burst, my boy is out via c-sec. my surge onli start onli after 20hrs. haiz, cervix struck at 8cm...so gynae says no choice need to c-sec cos too long oredi. baby is big aso 3.56kg.
9mths!
Congrates meowmummy!! :D

yenleesk

Meowmummy:834969 said:
9mths!
Congrats meowmummy.
I now at hospital doing induction. Pray for me.

domokoo

Hello!

I've just given birth to a beautiful daughter on the 10/10/2013 :D

Anw i would like to ask, for the first few days my baby girl seems to be able to poop normally, like 5-8 times aday..
But right now she only poo 1 time, but is a massive one. And she seems to have trouble pushing her poop out because she did cry whenever she try to push.
Isit normal or should i bring her to the doctor?