EDD Oct 2013

Alisa

as long u give FM, u will need to give a bit water. u can help her by massage her tummy in clock wise direction, move her legs in up right cycling.

Xtinee

yenleesk:834978 said:
Meowmummy:834969 said:
my birth story :after 34hrs since water bag burst, my boy is out via c-sec. my surge onli start onli after 20hrs. haiz, cervix struck at 8cm...so gynae says no choice need to c-sec cos too long oredi. baby is big aso 3.56kg.
but i m relieved, can see n feel my baby after
9mths!
Congrats meowmummy.
I now at hospital doing induction. Pray for me.
congrats meowmummy.

yenleesk, best of luck to you, sun will be my turn let me know how did yours go, hope will be a short one :D

yenleesk

Xtinee:835051 said:
yenleesk:834978 said:
Meowmummy:834969 said:
my birth story :after 34hrs since water bag burst, my boy is out via c-sec. my surge onli start onli after 20hrs. haiz, cervix struck at 8cm...so gynae says no choice need to c-sec cos too long oredi. baby is big aso 3.56kg.
but i m relieved, can see n feel my baby after
9mths!
Congrats meowmummy.
I now at hospital doing induction. Pray for me.
congrats meowmummy.

yenleesk, best of luck to you, sun will be my turn let me know how did yours go, hope will be a short one :D
Hi Xtinee, I'm still going thru the drip n induction. The contraction getting more tense n I'm still holding on. No food no drinks since morning 7am till now. My back is pain due to long hours laying on bed. Nurse will check the cervix soon. Update you again.

Xtinee

Hi Yenleesk,

From 7am till now must be very tiring, hope when they check you are fully dilated and will have the strength to push. Jiayou

domokoo

as long u give FM, u will need to give a bit water. u can help her by massage her tummy in clock wise direction, move her legs in up right cycling.
Thanks alisa. I've also tried giving water and rubbing of tummy and move her legs..
But she only let out smelly farts..

Meowmummy

yenleesk, yes i pray for u...everything will go well...keep us updated..most of oct mummies give birth liao...let keep one another movitated. who knows we hv chance to arrange a meet up!

joyfulmum

Hi all,

These past few weeks its quite common to get tightening in my abdominal on n off.

Currently i am hving wat feels like constipation pain and more frequent tightening of the abdominal like once every 10mins. But no menstural like pain at all..

Is this a sign of labour?

Qinqin

Hi all..any of u have recommended confinment lady?either part timenor full time..my current confinment lady sucks n ended up I need take k by my own..I need help urgently...help..!!!

yenleesk

Hi all mummies, our bundled of joys has finally arrived! I went thru 9hrs induction, dripping plus tense contraction, cervix only open 1 cm.. at last bb is out thru c sec. We both safe n sound.
Currently I BF my bb...still in learning stage...already bf third times so far so good. The feeling is so amazing n can't believe I'm a mother now. I can feel his warm body n crying when we first met. My first experience in my life n this is valuable!!
For those who almost there, pls hang on n you will see your lil one real soon. Ya, we can arrange outing next time.

Xtinee

yenleesk:835213 said:
Hi all mummies, our bundled of joys has finally arrived! I went thru 9hrs induction, dripping plus tense contraction, cervix only open 1 cm.. at last bb is out thru c sec. We both safe n sound.
Currently I BF my bb...still in learning stage...already bf third times so far so good. The feeling is so amazing n can't believe I'm a mother now. I can feel his warm body n crying when we first met. My first experience in my life n this is valuable!!
For those who almost there, pls hang on n you will see your lil one real soon. Ya, we can arrange outing next time.
Congrats Yenleesk, I still cant imagine how will I react if my baby is out. Happy for you :D

yenleesk

Xtinee:835214 said:
yenleesk:835213 said:
Congrats Yenleesk, I still cant imagine how will I react if my baby is out. Happy for you :D
Thanks Xtinee. You will tear for sure.
BF is really challenging...my boy ytd still can latch n suck but today no more energy , don't intend to open mouth at all. The lactation consultant said he might got not enough milk supply fr me n she adviced me to buy Fanugreek fr GNC to Increase milk supply. At the meantime, they will cup feed the bb with formula to satisfy bb hunger.
I don't wish to give up... I still want to try hard to BF my boy.

Alisa

Hi all..any of u have recommended confinment lady?either part timenor full time..my current confinment lady sucks n ended up I need take k by my own..I need help urgently...help..!!!
im using confinement lady from PEM. u can contact them and see what they can help.

euphonymusic

Hi ladies, maybe a bit late to join you all. I am waiting patiently for my no 2 to pop this month too....
HI,
I am from the Nov thread. But stopped being active for a few months. I visited the doctor this morning, and found that my baby is 3.5kg at 38 weeks. She was 3kg last weds. And prior to that, her growth was normal.

My doctor is adrian woodworth from Thomson medical hospital. He suggest a c sect which i am not prepared for. And my baby girl can be out this weekend if i like to, making it an oct baby. Is there any mums here that has successfully delivered a baby abt 3.5-3.6kg naturally? This is my first child.

euphonymusic

Hi meowmummy,
did your waterbag burst natually? Or was it induced. Did the doctor's scan predict that your baby is 3.56kg? my girl is 3.5 kg today at 38 weeks! superbig baby, i badly want to try natural birth.