EDD Oct 2015

Jerlicious

Hi all I'm new in the house ya. This is suppose to be my first pregnancy. Found out two weeks ago and went to check a gynea last week but yet to found out the weeks yet. Waiting patiently til next week for my next gynea appointment. ^^ I had an abortion and miscarriage before so am sorta in a danger zone. Gynea prescribe me utrogestan for two weeks. So far I hv cramps and backaches. Morning sickness throughout the day, extreme lethargic and super hungry and thirsty all the time. Alws wana eat and drink but can't manage to eat much. Sometimes I feels emo and abit of depress cos it's quite stressful for me. Quite unexpected pregnancy as I had a left block tube. Didn't managed to conceive only until aft almost two yrs later. Tends to be more worried and paranoid ya. Hope this pregnancy goes well for me. Hope my bb will be healthy! =)

ewen

Hi mummies, i am expecting my #2 and my edd is end sept or early oct. Will be engaging dr ben tham. My #1 is a snakie. Do add me in wa grp if any!

ewen

Jerlicious i feel you. I am having bad morning sickness or rather all-day sickness. I couldnt eat and have food adversion although i feel hungry and thristy all the time. Its irritating cos i totally have none with my first.

joey2015

Got a faint bfp

Hi ladies.. Im new here.. I got a faint bfp today after menses got delayed by 2days..hmm wondering what should my nx step be.. I prob 4 weeks now.. When shud i go for scan

zaclin29

You may wanna call the gynae and they will be able to advise u on ur 1st visit....
Some prefer for u to go earlier... some visit later.....

Jeslyn13

Hi mummies,

Are u keen to go for this event Strut Your BUMP

Saw ppl sharing if we can get 10 or more EDD mummies who are keen to go, we can sponsorship!

Highlights include
Pregnancy workout by Mom in Balance
Mrs Wong Boh Boi breastfeeding talk (my fren attend before.. say very helpful for her bf journey)
Brunch provided
Dessert provided too at baby shower party after workout

And still can get 60$ worth of goodie bag! They encourage hubbies to go along to do workout with mummies.

Keen?? We need 10 or more to get the sponsorship

justachild

Hi, I'm a first time mom and my EOD is 6th Oct. I used to drink lots of water, but ever since I got pregnant, I hate water, and kept craving for sweet drinks. I'm trying to avoid sweet drinks but I found myself drinking very little water. I also started hating veggies too, and I used to eat a lot during the first few weeks, but recently I started getting really bloated and nauseous and dreaded eating now. Can't wait for 1st trimester to be over, as I'm also quite paranoid and worried for no reasons although my two scans showed a healthy growing baby. :) I'm weird this way haha, glad to find all of you, please knock some sense into me when I get paranoid for no reasons. :p

junebug86

Hello and congrats to all expecting mummies! To join the whatsapp group, please PM me your name and mobile number :)

First appointment to see Gynae is usually around 5-7 weeks depending on individuals :)

sept2980

[h=2]BabyandMilk Supply (FB web page)[/h]Please like the page to get latest updates!

Below is the latest price list for the milk. Let me know if you wish to place order. Delivery will be done by external courier to your doorstep (cheaper and more reliable than Taqbin).

Thanks for taking time to read this email.

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Prices are fixed and is for self collection only.[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Similac 1 900g $55
Similac 2 1.8kg $93
Gain iq 1.8kg $72
Gain kid 1.8kg $65

Total comfort series for Abbott also available. Isomil too.

Enfa 1 1.8kg $100
Enfa2 1.8kg $92
Enfa 3 1.8kg $74
Enfa 4 1.8kg $67

Friso 1 900g $47
Friso 2 1.8kg $75
Friso 3 1:8kg $65
Friso 4 1.8kg $55

Pediasure vanilla 1.6kg $72.5
Pediasure sachets strawberry , choco, vanilla $2 each

Mamil milk available too!

All sg stock (same as ntuc)

What's app 91290316 to place order

Collection venue:
1. Bl 47 Ayer Rajah Crescent

2. Blk 606 clementi west st 1

3. Blk 54 Toh Tuck (Signature Park Condo)

4. Blk 7223 Jurong West Ave 5 (weekends only)

5. Blk 124 Jurong east st 13 (Ivory Heights) (weekends only)

hi ladies, im currently 7 wks due on 10 oct 2015. tis is my second preg also. my first girl is currently 28 months.
i just book an appt at kkh with my first gynae, but need wait til 16 march.
abit too anxious.
kindly add me up at whatapp too.. 98530221
but before this had a miscarriage on 31st nov last year.

Last edited:

Happy3

hi all, this is my #2 (#1 is a rabbit). i went to see gynae last week and he did a urine test.
The result shows a faint line so he said come back 2 weeks later on 7th March.
i am around 6 weeks. he said it will be too small to see anything.
Does your gynae perform any scan on 6th week?

zaclin29

Hi, congrats!
Yes gynae will perform scan on 6th week.
Just depends if it's abdominal or vaginal scan only...

carriehoang

Hi all, I just used preg test at home and it's positive. My first day of my last period is 24th Jan. Normally my period is about 28-30days. I'm planning to see Dr. Douglas Ong next Friday, so my baby will be about 5+wk. Any mum seeing same doctor with me?
By the way, I dont't feel any sickness at all. Is it a good start? :D

ekk13

Hi all, this is my 1st! Had my 1st appt with the gynae 2 weeks ago and was around 6wks+. Going for 2nd appt tomorrow to confirm the edd again due to history of irregular period. Hopefully baby has grown to around 8weeks tomorrow.

zaclin29

Hi all, I just used preg test at home and it's positive. My first day of my last period is 24th Jan. Normally my period is about 28-30days. I'm planning to see Dr. Douglas Ong next Friday, so my baby will be about 5+wk. Any mum seeing same doctor with me?
By the way, I dont't feel any sickness at all. Is it a good start? :D
It's normal not to feel any sickness... Dont worry too much...

Doodle28

hi mums to be,

I am as excited as all of you here. just went to gynae yesterday did a scan and saw the sac. was told too early see the baby, looking forward to see it grow in 2 weeks time for the next scan. EDD 29 Oct , one day after my birthdate.