EDD Oct 2015

Dawnnnnn

Hi All!! My EDD is gonna be 5 Oct! I haven't been taking folic acid consistently. I realised my gastric pain acts up when I do thereafter will feel nausea n vomit. Anybody got this problem too? Anyway congratulations to all!!

CupidWings

Hi & congrats everyone! My EDD is 14 Oct. This is my first. can add me to the WhatsApp group? My no is 91687006. Thank you!

mew

Hello, im 14 weeks today, EDD is 21 oct. Had a miscarriage in 2013 (empty sac), so i'm now a bag of nerves for this pregnancy (first baby).

Still experiencing morning sickness (usually puke after a meal). Similar to another mummy, i puke when i drink alot of water, and my intake of plain water is very little but my appetite for soft/ sugared water has increased... :(

absolute mum

Hi all, i am new here too....current edd is 6 oct... this is my first baby... hope bb wun come out earlier than edd... else will be a sep baby.
Do add me to watsapp grp..my number is 82180107..thks

carriehoang

Hi all, anyone plan to give birth in Mount Alvernia? Can anyone advise the total amount needed for normal delivery in Mount A? My doctor fee is $2k. Thanks

chongxy

Hi mummies,

Are u keen to go for this event Strut Your BUMP

Saw ppl sharing if we can get 10 or more EDD mummies who are keen to go, we can sponsorship!

Highlights include
Pregnancy workout by Mom in Balance
Mrs Wong Boh Boi breastfeeding talk (my fren attend before.. say very helpful for her bf journey)
Brunch provided
Dessert provided too at baby shower party after workout

And still can get 60$ worth of goodie bag! They encourage hubbies to go along to do workout with mummies.

Keen?? We need 10 or more to get the sponsorship
hi, i'm keen to join this event! When is it and how do i join? thanks!!

june_lim

Hi everyone, this is my 2nd baby like to find out which hospital be better since mine first child is 7yrs apart so am abit lost of the prices.

Last edited:

ahkiang

I am selling the confinement use herbalbath at $1.50 per pax.
It is cheaper than the local markert

Confinement Herbal Bath $1.50 per pack
(30 packs for $45+$3postage)​
Local TCM selling at $2-$3.50 per pack

HP: 98489630 for enquiries
3-5 days of delivery / Self-Collection @ $45 dollar​

NicoleJia

Hi! Congrats to all mummies-to-be!
This is my no#2 EDD on 24.Oct'15, first one is Dragon, this one SG50! Would love to join the facebook and WA group, pls add me secretly..:Dancing_tongue:
Email:libra-star1012@hotmail.com Hp : 9798 1012, Thanks~

DiceWee

Hello my mother is an experience confinement nanny that has more than 20 years of experience in Singapore. She used to took care of my 2 babies & my sister's babies too in 2013 / 2014, when we just gave birth. She is very very good in taking care of newborn. I heard a lot of compliments from her employers before. They're all satisfied with her. She is quite an open-minded auntie so don't have to worry having trouble living with a stranger. She is semi-retired now but she still can help if happen that you are looking for a realiable confinement nanny.

Do call or whatsapp/sms me if you are interested. Eury Wee / 98160846.

Parfait

Congrats to all mummies-to-be!

I have a preloved baby plus machine to let go. I think it worked for my baby as he is a calm and happy baby who reached his developmental milestones early.

Pls SMS me at 97634999 if you are interested. Will consider any reasonable offer. Best offer secures!

Wishing you all a safe and smooth pregnancy!