EDD October

I am working mother, hard to get the time and rest at home.
I have made appointment with my previous gynea, but is on 11/03, so decide to see another gynea on tomorrow.
I do search advice from mummies here see got anyone consult Dr M.S. Hendericks, but no replies.

hotmilktea

hi ladies, do you experience tummy bloated? i can hardly fit into my mini skirt now.
do you know which online site i can get the kind of shorts that can be fold over?
i know it is expensive at EGG and other maternity boutiques...so i hope to get cheaper ones online

Triquetra

hi ladies, do you experience tummy bloated? i can hardly fit into my mini skirt now.
do you know which online site i can get the kind of shorts that can be fold over?
i know it is expensive at EGG and other maternity boutiques...so i hope to get cheaper ones online
My tummy is also very bloated -.-"
I am not sure what kind of shorts are you talking about though.

Imah

Hi mommies..

i believe im about 5 weeks + preg now =)
Tested positive twice, 1 @ clinic and 1 @ home just to make myself convinced, lol

this is my 2nd preg and my 1st dotter is almost 11 mths now.. i did not expect my 2nd to be this fast but am equally happy and excited!
just wondering, how fast you all see gynae?

hotmilktea

2nd preg would be very experience right!
This is my first, I tested 4 times using different brand and went gynae the nx day!
I am also 5+ this week :)
I m not working too! Anyone not working here?

Imah

i wish im not working.. hehe
im a working mom and with my 1st, its tiring esp @ nite..
but im trying to put a positive mind and wants to have a great pregnancy..

I called up my gynae and her next avai appt is only end of march.. so i jus fixed it.. Taking folic acid now got from the pte clinic.

Triquetra

i wish im not working.. hehe
im a working mom and with my 1st, its tiring esp @ nite..
but im trying to put a positive mind and wants to have a great pregnancy..

I called up my gynae and her next avai appt is only end of march.. so i jus fixed it.. Taking folic acid now got from the pte clinic.
I wasn't working during my first pregnancy. It's really a lot easier. I could just sleep when I want and when I feel sick, I can just lie down and rest. Hehehe I miss those days!

hotmilktea

not bad right? i think the pants are ok.
what do you wear then?

i have friends whom are naturally skinny and just have to buy L size for normal clothings, no need to buy maternity wear
i am NOT that lucky ! ;p

Chocygurlz

Hello,

Nice to meet all of ya.. I'm expecting my first on 12-Oct. Anyone wants to share which Gynae they are seeing? 1st time so lacking in experience..

Imah

hi chocgurlz!

Take ur time to check on the gynae available and most importantly the hosp which you wld be delivering..
I took Dr Irene Chua from KKH for my 1st delivery and she is awesome.. So i made appt with her again =)

hotmilktea

Hello,

Nice to meet all of ya.. I'm expecting my first on 12-Oct. Anyone wants to share which Gynae they are seeing? 1st time so lacking in experience..
i am with Dr Tan Han Yang from Gleneagles.
i only went for 1 appt, 2nd appt is this week.
i find him quite patience to spend time going thru some details with me and my hubby.

Chocygurlz

Hi Imah & hotmilktea,

I've seen Dr. Tony Tan from Raffles Hospital twice at 5th & 7th week, thought of checking out a few Gynae. How do one decide that the gynae is the one?

hotmilktea

Hi Imah & hotmilktea,

I've seen Dr. Tony Tan from Raffles Hospital twice at 5th & 7th week, thought of checking out a few Gynae. How do one decide that the gynae is the one?
i accompany my best friend to her gynae even before i got pregnant, and i dont like that gynae at all! he is impatient and most of the ladies took like less than 3 mins to go in and come out! but apparently he is like the top 2 gynae here. but i dont like him at all.

whereas for mine, i just simply did some research and found my gynae, my first visit to him was about an hour, and he really explain things we got to know. but i have not sign package yet, until he told me my baby is stable... i so so so hope thursday i can sign package, because it means my baby is safe and healthy growing . my 1st appt, the scan could not see anything, so i do a blood test and it was 5pm by the time. so he say he will call me tomorrow to tell me the result. and he really did at 8.40, the clinic open at 8.30. i think he knew we are very worried. i hold on to my mobile phone and wait in the living room at 8.35 and 5 mins i was so happy and wake my hubby up :)

little pepo

We are proud to announce the launch of our new online boutique for baby wear, Little Pepo @ little pepo | cute apparels for babies and kids | Home

* Pepo Apparels is a homegrown fashion company that specializes in the creation of unique adult and children apparel.
* All designs are painstakingly created by us and we oversee every step of the production to make sure that what you get is the best.
* Personalisation in the form of intricate embroidery to emphasise your ownership of our apparel.
* Free Delivery to your doorstep for a limited period only.

You can also visit us at our Facebook page @ Little Pepo | Facebook (Do remember to "Like" if you feel it deserves your Like)

Triquetra

not bad right? i think the pants are ok.
what do you wear then?

i have friends whom are naturally skinny and just have to buy L size for normal clothings, no need to buy maternity wear
i am NOT that lucky ! ;p
I lost some weight before I am pregnant so I am still able to fit into my office pants and dresses. I am beginning to feel the tightness though. I can no longer wear some of my buttoned tops cause of my increased bust size -.-"

Triquetra

Hi Imah & hotmilktea,

I think one of the most important criteria is comfort level. How comfortable you are with this gynae. Do you find it easy to relate things to him/her, how patience and clear he/she is when responding to your questions.

You also should feel that he/she cares, is interested and will respect you as an individual. I had seen a gynae that didn't seem to bother but some people commented that she does her job well so yeah it can be a very personal thing.

Good luck!